Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls (5726 Views)

Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / Presidency Lists Grouse With February Polls Date / 2015 Elections: February Polls Should Not Hold — Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by gebest: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
And of course Jonathan paid him handsomely for dis.
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by judedwriter(m): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
ellechrystal:
It is well
*singing* it is well, it is well, with my soul, with my soul, it is well, it is well, with my soul. Oya let's sing same for nigeria cheesy it is well, with naija...
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by asadike(f): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fair enough

1 Like

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by 100Cents: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Very small margin.

That is the word 22-20...
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by 100Cents: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Most other prophets were just giving vague prophecies before this one came along clearly.

Though some already hinted continuity with very strong opposition in courts of law.

GEJ till 2019.
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by 100Cents: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
voltron:
These are the end times.. all Great Men of God in Nigeria and elsewhere are Devilish foxes with lips of a Snake and vision of a vampire bat. they are seekers of pleasure and worldly wealth.. Jesus made a grave mistake leaving a pack hungry hyenas to tend to his flock.. grin grin grin

Don't destroy yourself with your mouth o.

Buhari is not your brother, neither Goodluck.

To say you will receive one appointment or contract..

2 Likes

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by 100Cents: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
shegsky:

yes o, what i noticed from these prophecies is that 90percent were in favour of GEJ, so ,what else are we fighting for. He who has ears. . . . . . .

Anyone who watches the rise rise of GEJ from lecturer to President with so many opposition forces along his way will not doubt him winning the election. One thing about him is that he always encounters strong opposition. Many have forgotten the intrigues of 2011 elections and how the whole northern cabal opposed his election saying power still belonged to the north after the death of Yaradua. Yet individuals from all over Nigeria went on to vote him.

JONATHAN is a destiny child.

2 Likes

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
100Cents:

Anyone who watches the rise rise of GEJ from lecturer to President with so many opposition forces along his way will not doubt him winning the election. One thing about him is that he always encounters strong opposition. Many have forgotten the intrigues of 2011 elections and how the whole northern cabal opposed his election saying power still belonged to the north after the death of Yaradua. Yet individuals from all over Nigeria went on to vote him.

JONATHAN is a destiny child.
Absolutely on point brother. I just pity those infidels that will kill themselves once inec declare GEJ as the winner.
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
100Cents:

Don't destroy yourself with your mouth o.

Buhari is not your brother, neither Goodluck.

To say you will receive one appointment or contract..

You judge a football team by its results and its results by its coach.

Nigeria has the 3rd largest christian population in the world. Go figure.. men of God have led the flock astray and God has rewarded us accordingly.
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by olas24u(f): 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
dachpee:
AMEN, this words are Gods' word
Talking nonsense !With intelligent systems you can predict the elections since 24% is needed and we have 36 states,if you control the northwest and south west you have a lot of voters already .Bullshit
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by realnaijaa: 12:05am On Jan 23, 2015
Freest:
Yes, as it has been the trend of recent especially with the February elections just around the corner and different people with their own views and political opinions, it has not been unusual to see and hear men of God meddle in politics as has been seen recently in our political terrain. Who says men of God should not or cannot meddle? Samuel was a priest but meddled in the political affairs of Saul, David and others so why is this times different? These where the words from a popular man of God who hails from Uromi in Edo state.
[b]I see, Yes i see a tough election, Its a dicey one. People will be betrayed, yes, important people will be betrayed. Some will wish they hadn't change political party. I see blood spilled, but we shall avert it. I see Tinubu betray someone that has trust him so much, someone who thinks he is with him, but i see the person get passed such betrayers and stand on his feet again. I see Obasanjo deceiving people, they don't k ow he has his own agenda very different from everyone's own. But God will expose him. They think he is working for them, but he is just selfish. He has his own agenda. I see goodluck being stressed. I see him tired and unhappy. I see him have good intentions and plans but bad followers. I see him struggle to expose his true good nature to people but their eyes are blinded. They are tired, they are confused, they don't know what to want anymore. I see him struggle. He will not die, because people have bad plans for him, but the bible say we should pray for our leaders. Whether good or bad pray for them. Goodluck will not die (Chorus Amen)
February election is going to be won on a very small margin, the PDP will win the election but it will be countered and argued upon, but there will be peace in Nigeria. The election may want to cause war, but Peace will prevail. God made Nigeria as a whole, he created us from the foundationsof the earth, and he has decreed, Nigeria will not divide (chorus Amen)[/b]
These where the words of a Great man of God named O. O. Freest
no man of God is great. As long as you are a willing vessel in God's hand you are great. And mind you all this is just to give an impression of heavenly acceptance to corruption,clueless and vision less governance. On a free and fair election we all know the winner.
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by freemandela4(m): 12:38am On Jan 23, 2015
Ayeboyo:
I see GEJ winning the feb election,,sentiments aside;;u cannot compare GEJ and GMB,,d difference is clear....Man of God I believe U well well and I say amen to the vision
How can u compare GMB WITH GEJ.
THE DIFFERENCE IS VERY VERY CLEAR.
ONE CALLS STEALING CORRUPTION & THE OTHER SAID STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
THINK TWICE. $20B.
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Caseless: 1:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Freest:
Yes, as it has been the trend of recent especially with the February elections just around the corner and different people with their own views and political opinions, it has not been unusual to see and hear men of God meddle in politics as has been seen recently in our political terrain. Who says men of God should not or cannot meddle? Samuel was a priest but meddled in the political affairs of Saul, David and others so why is this times different? These where the words from a popular man of God who hails from Uromi in Edo state.
I see, Yes i see a tough election, Its a dicey one. People will be betrayed, yes, important people will be betrayed. Some will wish they hadn't change political party. I see blood spilled, but we shall avert it. I see Tinubu betray someone that has trust him so much, someone who thinks he is with him, but i see the person get passed such betrayers and stand on his feet again. I see Obasanjo deceiving people, they don't k ow he has his own agenda very different from everyone's own. But God will expose him. They think he is working for them, but he is just selfish. He has his own agenda. I see goodluck being stressed. I see him tired and unhappy. I see him have good intentions and plans but bad followers. I see him struggle to expose his true good nature to people but their eyes are blinded. They are tired, they are confused, they don't know what to want anymore. I see him struggle. He will not die, because people have bad plans for him, but the bible say we should pray for our leaders. Whether good or bad pray for them. Goodluck will not die (Chorus Amen)
February election is going to be won on a very small margin, the PDP will win the election but it will be countered and argued upon, but there will be peace in Nigeria. The election may want to cause war, but Peace will prevail. God made Nigeria as a whole, he created us from the foundationsof the earth, and he has decreed, Nigeria will not divide (chorus Amen)
These where the words of a Great man of God named O. O. Freest
and you are the said man of God? No wonder, reading through ur post , I sensed it sounds like story cooked on Nairaland. No one takes this seriously. Hogwash!
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 23, 2015
Who say GEJ water no go boil, him sef no go see water
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by ellechrystal(f): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2015
judedwriter:

*singing* it is well, it is well, with my soul, with my soul, it is well, it is well, with my soul. Oya let's sing same for nigeria cheesy it is well, with naija...
Lol. Yes o
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Freest(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ayed44:
@op, just as Obasanjo is busy deceiving nigerians, you are also busy deceiving us on nairaland.

What is the name of your "popular man of God"?

Where is the source of your news?
Cant you see his name at the end of the message? Smh#
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Freest(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Caseless:
and you are the said man of God? No wonder, reading through ur post , I sensed it sounds like story cooked on Nairaland. No one takes this seriously. Hogwash!
What does it takes to be a man of God? Oh, because you are not seeing me on TV huh?
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Freest(m): 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
gebest:
And of course Jonathan paid him handsomely for dis.
Smh#
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Caseless: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Freest:

What does it takes to be a man of God? Oh, because you are not seeing me on TV huh?
I want to knw what it takes? Yeah...u need tv packaging to get across.
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Freest(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Caseless:
I want to knw what it takes? Yeah...u need tv packaging to get across.
Well, just a matter of time huh!!!
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Caseless: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Freest:

Well, just a matter of time huh!!!
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing / BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages / Ogun Signs Mou On Cotton Production!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.