Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages (5729 Views)

Alex Otti's 53rd Birthday Celebration: Dangote, Amaechi & Obiano Attend (Photos) / BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Buhari Orders Withdrawal Of Ikpeazu’s Security / Victor Umeh,Alex Otti Arrive Dublin, Ireland In Style For An Award Ceremony.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by AmadiAba: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Information just reaching our news desk indicates that Dr Alex Otti (OFR) has filed appeal ,praying for a fresh election without PDP .

More HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/34436

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by cktheluckyman: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Alex Otti is supposed to be sworn in if Ikpeazu is disqualified. I don't see the supreme court giving it to Ogah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
otty that is far away london... when did he file an appeal
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by amaechi1: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is what may likely (98% certainty) happened if we have biafra tomorrow. I have said, what we need is good and trustworthy leaders in east not deceivers.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by shyling(f): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Alex Otti is supposed to be sworn in if Ikpeazu is disqualified. I don't see the supreme court giving it to Ogah.
Judicial precedence of Amaechi. Ogah takes it

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by mazimee(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
I don't like how this whole thing is turning out. The time and resources this whole election bwhuhaha will take will have its own negative effects on good governance Abians should be savouring by now.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by cktheluckyman: 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Justdulla:
otty that is far away london... when did he file an appeal
All he needs is to instruct his lawyer to file an appeal

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by StunningCEO: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ibo politics.....so comical...why would anyone want to rule such a dirty state is what I don't understand....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by cktheluckyman: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
shyling:

Judicial precedence of Amaechi. Ogah takes it
Amaechi won the PDP primary then and was supposed to be the rightful PDP candidate, Uche Ogah lost the PDP primary to Ikpeazu and did not participate in the election.
In the light of the amended electoral act, there is no way the supreme court would declare Uche Ogah as elected Governor

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by Gchimez: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:
in Nigerian democracy party wins and losses election not the candidate it happened in River state when Omeha won d election but the party presented Amechi.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by cktheluckyman: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gchimez:
in Nigerian democracy party wins and losses election not the candidate it happened in River state when Omeha won d election but the party presented Amechi.
Let's sit and watch how the supreme court would decide this matter

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is what i meant when i said "let the sleeping dog lay" now you (Supreme Court) has awoken it....

Watching from the sideline tongue
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by Aromas: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Singing....
Everything Na Double Double
-National Chairman Na double double
chorus: Na double double
-Abia state Governor Na double double
-Edo Gubernatorial candidate Na double double
-NWC Na double double
na double double......

To the Abia citizenry, Double wahala 4 una body o

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by cktheluckyman: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aromas:
Singing....
-NWC Na double double
na double double......

Bros you no well grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by dunkem21(m): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aromas:
Singing....
-NWC Na double double
na double double......

Double Whale abi double blessing?..

.. God has remembered his "own state" wink
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by Aromas: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bros you no well grin
gringringrin
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by Aromas: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bros you no well grin
gringringrin
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by Gozzzy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
BLATANT LIES!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by cktheluckyman: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Alex Otti is the actual winner of the last Governorship election in abia state, it won't be bad if the case ends in his favour
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by Dragonking: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is how biafra might end up as a land of confusion with greedy leaders.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by cktheluckyman: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Where is Lalasticlala to come and take this thread to the promised land
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by MadamExcellency: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
amaechi1:
This is what may likely (98% certainty) happened if we have biafra tomorrow. I have said, what we need is good and trustworthy leaders in east not deceivers.

You mean the Biafran Court and IPOB INEC are responsible for the confusion being witnessed in Abia this week?

When you have nothing to say, just keep quite and read comments from others.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by ogawisdom(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
No harm in trying otti stands a chance cool
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
The guy won last election but pdp was too strong then for APGA. Now PDP is now a children play group. Let APGA follow this case and win it .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by kcnwaigbo: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
ogawisdom:
No harm in trying otti stands a chance cool

Otti stands a better chance than that Ogah guy who never contested the elction proper
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by Africonji: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Alex and Uche are clowns. cheesy Ikpeazu is going nowhere so they should go and find somewhere to sit and chop Nkwobi with palmy.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by CSTR2: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
MadamExcellency:

You mean the Biafran Court and IPOB INEC are responsible for the confusion being witnessed in Abia this week?

When you have nothing to say, just keep quite and read comments from others.
The guy is a nitwit and i feel like backhanding him .
What is the business of biafra with the usual Nigerian incompetence in INEC?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by lightheart(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
StunningCEO:
Ibo politics.....so comical...why would anyone want to rule such a dirty state is what I don't understand....

To clean it up, that's why.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by kcnwaigbo: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
CSTR2:
The guy is a nitwit and i feel like backhanding him .
What is the business of biafra with the usual Nigerian incompetence in INEC?

Don't even bothe arguing with that guy!!! Maybe Igbos are responsible for the serial killings and mishaps in Nigeria since independence.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by hardbody: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Alex Otti is the actual winner of the last Governorship election in abia state, it won't be bad if the case ends in his favour

My views exactly, and in any case, Ogar stood no election so giving him the benefit of a mandate he never even canvassed for will amount to standing justice on its head besides amounting to a disenfrachisement of the electorate as they would have had no opportunity of assessing his acceptability in a poll.

Nigeria na wa.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
AmadiAba:
Information just reaching our news desk indicates that Dr Alex Otti (OFR) has filed appeal ,praying for a fresh election without PDP .

More HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/34436

The drama continues.......
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages by Frankiss44(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
hardbody:

My views exactly, and in any case, Ogar stood no election so giving him the benefit of a mandate he never even canvassed for will amount to standing justice on its head besides amounting to a disenfrachisement of the electorate as they would have had no opportunity of assessing his acceptability in a poll.

Nigeria na wa.

In Kogi state, the current governor didn't stand for election, he only came second in the primaries that the dead governor won... Today a man that was not even in the state during campaign and election is currently their governor.. Sometimes Nigeria 's version of justice is a pain in the head

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. / Pastors Who Prophesied Tinubu Would Not Be President / Lagos Ready To Release Bodies Of DANA Crash Victims To Relatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.