Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate (75929 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by moderatorr: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=doctokwus post=30034562][/quote] hmmm
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Mekateka: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

1. He never said the original was with the military only copies.
2. He has always maintained all along that it was lost after soldiers ransacked his house and carted away his private documents when he was overthrown in 1985.
3. He never said it was with his school principal. He applied for his statement of results from Government College Katsina formerly Katsina Provincial Secondary School. The principal wrote to Cambridge University to obtain the master list of all the students of the school who wrote the exam in that year. That master list was also released as further evidence.
4. PDP has been using the certificate issue to blackmail him and is continuing to do so. The online activities of posters like you are possibly a part of the plan to blackmail and frustrate his presidential aspirations.
5. The vanguard did not leak anything. Premium Times was the first to release the certificate. They also confirmed and authenticated the results with Cambridge University before releasing it.

If you or anybody else are convinced that this result is fake, then you should contact Cambridge University and expose Buhari once and for all instead of spreading disinformation online to confuse people.
and the master list sheet was completed with pen instead of computer print? Hmmm i fear u people o

10 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Mekateka: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

1. He never said the original was with the military only copies.
2. He has always maintained all along that it was lost after soldiers ransacked his house and carted away his private documents when he was overthrown in 1985.
3. He never said it was with his school principal. He applied for his statement of results from Government College Katsina formerly Katsina Provincial Secondary School. The principal wrote to Cambridge University to obtain the master list of all the students of the school who wrote the exam in that year. That master list was also released as further evidence.
4. PDP has been using the certificate issue to blackmail him and is continuing to do so. The online activities of posters like you are possibly a part of the plan to blackmail and frustrate his presidential aspirations.
5. The vanguard did not leak anything. Premium Times was the first to release the certificate. They also confirmed and authenticated the results with Cambridge University before releasing it.

If you or anybody else are convinced that this result is fake, then you should contact Cambridge University and expose Buhari once and for all instead of spreading disinformation online to confuse people.
and the master list sheet from Cambridge university was completed with pen instead of computer print? Hmmm i fear u people o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by AMvanquish: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:
You dont put on caps in passports. Its fake. And different from what the military submitted. How could he get A1 in igbo and C in hausa?

@ Op! Hausa is not as easy as you think. Speaking it is very different from studying it. It is a vast subject with many sub parts. I remember dropping the subject prior to writing junior waec back then because I was not sure I would get a good grade even tho I speak it fluently.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by HzRF(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
afolag:

you dont need a to study a four years course to know that something is wrong somewhere, it was this same INEC that cleared him some years back. Did he gave them your result then? or what was the standard procedure to register a candidate for election that wasn't followed then.
Don't sound ignorant
Electoral law was amended in 2011 so things changed

8 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by macof(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
afolag:

av u ever wondered the sukses nigeria could av recorded if we search for the chibok girls the way we are searvhing for GMB certificate?

So we should let corrupt monsters like Buhari roam free deceiving Nigeria?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by babadee1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mekateka:
and the master list sheet from Cambridge university was completed with pen instead of computer print? Hmmm i fear u people o

You're mistaken, it was a computer print out sheet. The statement of results is what you are calling the master list.

4 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by HzRF(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
aresa:
JonaSATAN obviously have a factory inside aso rock where he manufactures dullards, ignorant people and illiterates...
Buhari was the best product

4 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by najoke: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:
How could he get A1 in igbo

Please show the world where the A1 he got in igbo is......When we say you guys are robot and your brain is programmed you feel we are insulting you.

We are only saying the obvious.

Please we are waiting for you to prove you are not a FISHBRAIN by showing us the A1 on the result

17 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by tedd(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
I can imagine how dull you can be.Only God and prayers can heal your brains. Its a statement of results and it is issued by the school under the ministry of education. So its high time you accept the truth that Buhari will be the next president in 2015 whether you like it or not.
moderatorr:
1. A proper 1959 cambridge school waec certificate
2. Purported Buhari's result(1961)

Here is the source: Brain tem.org

8 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by CaniiiceDim(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.

I hope this has helped those people still confused by this recent development.
. How can Buhari claim he graduated in 1961,,,
And in 1963 when he was joining the army,
his principal wrote a recommendation letter as thus;

"I recommend him fit for military commisioning, I consider that HE WILL PASS the West African School Certificate Examination in English, Maths and three other subjects."

This means, he didn't have those credentials while he was joining the army in 1963.
Even if he later wrote the WASCE, shouldn't the exam year be sometime after 1963.
Why show us a 1961 WASCE result, when the principal proved that he hadn't such result in 1963?

Chai...
What a fraud !!!

Behold the begging questions:

*If Shehu Yar'adua actually joined the army in 1959 as been reported, how come he graduated from college with Buhari in 1961?

*The result tendered by the said school yesterday, why is it bearing grades like B3,,, D7,,, and others while we know that such grades do not exist in the 60's.

*If really Buhari obtained that same certificate in 1961, why did his principal recommend him when he was joining the army in 1963, hoping that we would pass his 1961 WASC?

This Buhari-gate is getting more interesting.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Mekateka: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

You're mistaken, it was a computer print out sheet. The statement of results is what you are calling the master list.
i have downloaded the pdt file of the statement of result and the master list as shown on the net yesterday. so i have them well enlarged and viewed. the master list sheet where the statement of result was copied from was written with pen. please go check again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by babadee1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mekateka:
i have downloaded the pdt file of the statement of result and the master list as shown on the net yesterday. so i have them well enlarged and viewed. the master list sheet where the statement of result was copied from was written with pen. please go check again.

Ok good. Since you're so concerned about this issue, why don't you contact Government College Katsina or better still Cambridge University for more clarification about it? As for me I am satisfied with the authenticity of the documents released.

9 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Mekateka: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

Ok good. Since you're so concerned about this issue, why don't you contact Government College Katsina or better still Cambridge University for more clarification about it? As for me I am satisfied with the authenticity of the documents released.
smiled

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Bezed(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by kennycanny: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:
You dont put on caps in passports. Its fake. And different from what the military submitted. How could he get A1 in igbo and C in hausa?

Nigerians especially youth pls b smart Na. That's not A1 , that is he didn't take that subject, look at the Remark Na!!!!!!!! . pls inform others like you. The picture there is his current passport submitted when he reapply for the statement of result. the date it was issue is right there for u to see. why can't people think and question things logically if at all!

18 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
afolag:

av u ever wondered the sukses nigeria could av recorded if we search for the chibok girls the way we are searvhing for GMB certificate?
Dont bring sentiments here! This is serious business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by crazygod(m): 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Personally, i have no issues with GMB. The main antagonist in this story is TINUBU. This character is the epitome of all corruption and if APC manages to get that power, Nigeria will be turned to the private property of TINUBU.

Back to the topic, notice the exam number of buhari is no.2, his surname starts with 'B'. Is it possible that there was only one candidate with 'A' as surname?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
fyneguy:
Op is an illiterate. A certificate is different from a statement of result.
Which means ur general never still find the certificate ko

3 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by moderatorr: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
AMvanquish:

@ Op! Hausa is not as easy as you think. Speaking it is very different from studying it. It is a vast subject with many sub parts. I remember dropping the subject prior to writing junior waec back then because I was not sure I would get a good grade even tho I speak it fluently.
Igbo is rated top 10 most difficult language on earth.

How come an hausa man gets A1 in igbo, and he cant speak igbo, not even D. lol

4 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by moderatorr: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
tedd:
I can imagine how dull you can be.Only God and prayers can heal your brains. Its a statement of results and it is issued by the school under the ministry of education. So its high time you accept the truth that Buhari will be the next president in 2015 whether you like it or not.

Are you telling me you cant see that i wrote it was buhari's result? What is the differnce between statement of result and result?
And why the insult? You can still make your point without having to insult.

7 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Ventura1: 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
fyneguy:

Not only an illiterate but a dunce or probably a secondary school dropout, because i don't why he can't differentiate between a statement of result and the original certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Gliding(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.

Nice concise reply. I don't want to believe that people really do not know these things. Let's hope that they are just being mischievous, otherwise naijja has a long way to go oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
HzRF:

Don't sound ignorant
Electoral law was amended in 2011 so things changed
then I guess u av to gve the microphone to INEC.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
shikaan:

Dont bring sentiments here! This is serious business.
what am yet to understand is if it is INEC asking for Buhari's certificate or PDP. because it its iNEC then he can't run, if its PDP then INEC as cleared him on another ground.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by moderatorr: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ventura1:

Not only an illiterate but a dunce or probably a secondary school dropout, because i don't why he can't differentiate between a statement of result and the original certificate.
Its written clearly there.
1959 certificate, Buhari's result. What is the big deal about it that you cant see?

And why the insult too? cant you just say what you want to say

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
fyneguy:
you took the words outta my mouth
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
fyneguy:
the more reason why buhari should show his certificate and not statement of result.

Where are your certificates, buhari?

6 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by nationwide1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

Why do you forget so easily in your defence of the general? Buhari swore to an oath that his certificate was with the military. He never said it was lost. So why the statement of result now?

6 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by babadee1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
nationwide1:
Why do you forget so easily in your defence of the general? Buhari swore to an oath that his certificate was with the military. He never said it was lost. So why the statement of result now?

Go back and read the news. He explained that it was carted away by soldiers who ransacked his house after he was overthrown by IBB. That information is in several threads here on Nairaland. What the military supposedly had were the copies not originals.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by codedguy1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
buhari had a press conference where he attempted to clear the air surrounding his certificate and at the end said his result would be released by the school. i have no problem with that. suddenly we saw a result from premium times claiming the school has released the result.

I believe if the school is releasing the result, it should have been released to Buhari who would have come out to say the school has released the result and present it to the public. As it is now, nobody can tie this result to Buhari, because Buhari has not come out to say this released result is his.

if for whatever reason this result is a fake, nobody an hold buhari.

There is somethings fundamentally wrong with that result as many people have pointed out andthey ned to be clarified. Its a shame the people bring out pix of Buhari in school to justify claims of him haven done an exam. i have a friend who attended classes with me in unilag up to final year and for some reason did not graduate with us, i have pix taken with him which can never proof that he was a graduate of unilag.

Has he presented it to INEC? This is not even a certificate, but will go a long way to prove he actually sat for that exam if the result being peddled around the blogosphere is actually his. it would put doubters to rest.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by agabaI23(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

Is WAEC defunct?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / General Murtala Mohammed's Burial And Corpse (Photos) / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.