Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate (76071 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Sanchez01: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=14pt]If the Nigeria government looked for the missing Chibok girls the way PDP is looking for Buhari's certificate, those girls would have been found within a week.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by santinoj(m): 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
samplegirl:

Then where is the certificate nah?

See this one, bikonu!

After they don tell you say na statement of result you still dey find certificate... Hahahahahahaha

Nairaland no go kill me o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by MORNDEW(m): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:
Ok, but thats after you have accepted that the purported statement of result is not the certificate INEC asked for and is fake too because You don't put on caps in passports.
now let me remind you that foolishness have never helped anyone. Can i know who made d rule that u dnt put on cap in passport? Do you know the pix on that statement of result was just a symbol to show d real owner? Becos they dnt hv his photograph with them. You will gain nothing from all this only regrets later in life. You dnt hv to let ppl know you an illiterate you can help yourself.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by podosci(m): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:
1. A proper 1959 cambridge school waec certificate
2. Purported Buhari's result(1961)

Here is the source: Brain tem.org
I can understand the ignorance of some people............ rather than checking for "cambridge Wasc", people must have been checking for "WAEC" .....Buhari took cambridge wasc, not waec
Some people said his recent passport photo was on the satement of result.........that can of question confirms my conclution that 70% of Nigerians have very low I.Q due to years of poverty and neglect.....

My question is if you go back to scholl 2mao for your statement of result for waec issued by our school..........what date and passport are you going to attach to it?
For the illitrates still confused let me xplain......
First there is a spread sheet issued by waec, that one contains everybodies grade.
2nd,,,,since it takes waec time to prepare the cert, The school would then issue a statement of result signed by the school,
3rd....Waec would then send your certificate after sometime

3 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by mrrock: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari entered the Nigeria military with a written note from his school principal. This should tell any unbiased person that he dropped out of secondary school. Otherwise, I'll like to know why he joined the Nigeria military with a written note from his school principal instead of his secondary school certificate.

The north believed they're born to rule, so academic qualifications were not necessary for a northerner to rise to the top of any government office. This certificate is a forgery.

4 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by moderatorr1: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgrace
To Humanity By C. Don Adinuba
The Igbo Internet thugs who campaign for
Goodluck Jonathan are an utter disgrace to
humankind. They are, indeed, a strange species
of homo sapiens. Maybe, they are a hybrid of
homo erectus and home sapiens!
READ MORE...
http:///15vvuVy
no need to insult, just say what you want to say.
1 million people attended Jonathan 's rally in kano , are they all Igbo?
another 1 million attended buhari's campaign in the same kano, are they all hausas?

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Ahmed4002(m): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
the Internet thugs who campaign for
Goodluck Jonathan are an utter disgrace to
humankind. They are, indeed, a strange species
of homo sapiens. Maybe, they are a hybrid of
homo erectus and home sapiens! Their actions
are hardly compatible with those of people who
have what the French call l’amour propre, self
esteem or self worth.

But far from taking exception to this sacrilege, the
self-styled Internet warriors, whom Oby
Ezekwesili memorably calls Internet thugs, are
rather now in cahoots with Femi! They quote
him approvingly every minute. Why? Femi has a
huge propaganda budget! Most of these
Internet warriors are on his payroll, and their
principal duty is to besmirch the integrity of
Muhammadu Buhari, apart from raising cudgels,
knives, daggers and guns against thoughtful
Igbo people who raise questions about the
propriety of their action. The Great Zik of
Africa was fond of describing such irresponsible
characters as knaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by discusant: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
If GEJ Govt is looking for Chibok girls the way PDP is looking for Buhari's certificate they would have find the girls by now
Chibok girls were kidnapped to make half baked people like you hate GEJ govt. Same people frustrate efforts of our army to bring back the girls.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hehehe
Buhari don enta one chance.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by laoma4u: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:

Retard... Just like jona
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by berrystunn(m): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Buhari is a dunce!

He first said he had a Cambridge certificate only for him to later say it was WASC?

Igbo language A1
C R K A1

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by fallout87: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
buhari didnt issue waec certificate, he issued statement of result.....you are comparing statement eith certificate. they are different but certificate is more genuine and acceptable.

The question is why did he not just issue his certificate and end this?? When Republicans were demanding to see Obama's birth certificate, he didn't issue them a statement of certificate; because the problem would only grow.

Obama had nothing to hide, so he issued his actual birth certificate.

So now we must ask..... what is Buhari hiding and why?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by vodkat: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:

na this kind person wan be head of country

when im mate dey read book u dey plaY with cow
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
santinoj:

I tire! The level of stupidity no be here o! grin

Abi na.... if person wan get high on aggression. Join the platform.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Sobeautiful: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
What a shame!!! For a big country like Nigeria to be battling with ordinary WASCE for its presidential candidate is very disgraceful. This is a country filled with intelectuals. Why on earth will WASC be the requirement for the greatest position in a big country like ours? Are we going forward or backward? God forbid!!! To crown it all we can't still produce the certificate. We are still telling tales by moonlight. Can we see how we are disgracing ourselves before the international communities? Giant of Africa indeed. Ka Chukwu mere anyi ebere umunna!!!

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by logica(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Buhari has no WASC certificate.

WAEC doesn't give certificate if you fail maths.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by clubone0501: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

I have seen stupid people. ...but u are by far the silliest. ...

3 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by podosci(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Buhari is a dunce!

He first said he had a Cambridge certificate only for him to later say it was WASC?

i first though poverty would kills us all in Nigeria, then i discovered its illiteracy that would first end us
Buhari said he had CAMBRIDGE WASC
it is totally diffirent from WAEC

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by AreaFada2: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
marv1:
. He is nt sure of the whereabout of the certificate. As at then what was he using the certificate for? Nothing. He is nt looking for job with it. He is an aboki. Its only in the south or west that u keep stuff like that.

Chai, see excuse. You go fear.
Since Northerners even those that have reached a high office through treasonable coup plotting don't keep certificates, they obviously don't intend using their education.

In that case, tending to Bovis daurensis cattle breed is always a good option. grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by berrystunn(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
podosci:

I can understand the ignorance of some people............ rather than checking for "cambridge Wasc", people must have been checking for "WAEC" .....Buhari took cambridge wasc, not waec
Some people said his recent passport photo was on the satement of result.........that can of question confirms my conclution that 70% of Nigerians have very low I.Q due to years of poverty and neglect.....

My question is if you go back to scholl 2mao for your statement of result for waec issued by our school..........what date and passport are you going to attach to it?
For the illitrates still confused let me xplain......
First there is a spread sheet issued by waec, that one contains everybodies grade.
2nd,,,,since it takes waec time to prepare the cert, The school would then issue a statement of result signed by the school,
3rd....Waec would then send your certificate after sometime

So you believe this result ?
Igbo language A1
C. R .K A1

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by badaru1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
codedguy1:
buhari had a press conference where he attempted to clear the air surrounding his certificate and at the end said his result would be released by the school. i have no problem with that. suddenly we saw a result from premium times claiming the school has released the result.

I believe if the school is releasing the result, it should have been released to Buhari who would have come out to say the school has released the result and present it to the public. As it is now, nobody can tie this result to Buhari, because Buhari has not come out to say this released result is his.

if for whatever reason this result is a fake, nobody an hold buhari.

There is somethings fundamentally wrong with that result as many people have pointed out andthey ned to be clarified. Its a shame the people bring out pix of Buhari in school to justify claims of him haven done an exam. i have a friend who attended classes with me in unilag up to final year and for some reason did not graduate with us, i have pix taken with him which can never proof that he was a graduate of unilag.

Has he presented it to INEC? This is not even a certificate, but will go a long way to prove he actually sat for that exam if the result being peddled around the blogosphere is actually his. it would put doubters to rest.

We need to declare a state of emergency in our educational system. Look at how this dullard is writing, sentences full of errors

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by 100Cents: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Lol...

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Baddestguyp(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
beats me why a certificate issued in 1961 have a recent picture

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Sheggy13(m): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:
You dont put on caps in passports. Its fake. And different from what the military submitted. How could he get A1 in igbo and C in hausa?
He got A1 and they did not put distinction or very good under the remarks column like they did for other subjects where they wrote Credit, Pass or Fail? That is a vertical dash not A1, meaning he did not enrol for that subject likewise for others like Arabic, Economics, I.R.S/CRK and the likes.You feel a Fulani man will enrol for Igbo, when he was not brought up or schooled in the East. When will you people have sense and see beyond this cheap PDP propaganda?

5 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by logica(m): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
mrrock:
Buhari entered the Nigeria military with a written note from his school principal. This should tell any unbiased person that he dropped out of secondary school. The north believed they're born to rule so academic qualifications were not necessary for a northerner to rise to the top of any government office. This certificate is a forgery.
You are on to something there. But what I think is, the results may be genuine. But the important thing is, he failed Maths (F9). Without passing Maths, he probably couldn't be issued a certificate (which was needed to join the army); and of course he was expected to retake the exam which he never did. So the note from the principal was to allow him join the army with the promise of retaking the exam.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by badaru1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Let the OP show us his grand father's result abeg
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by femmy2010(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
fyneguy:
Op is an illiterate. A certificate is different from a statement of result.

You dey mind am.
Some people are just too idle.
Even a JSS2 Pupil know a statement of result differ from a certificate.

@OP,Statement of result are issued before the certificate proper is issued by an Exam body or in the event an original certificate was misplaced.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
My own na say buhari say e graduate with a second division!!! Does DAT guy really knw wat he's talking about?? Plzzz show me second division on DAT statement.. Dey even tell am Werin to yarn e still go flop... Senility

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by foliks(f): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nicepoker:
for writing this am convinced ur brain has never been used properly. Records were not well kept then. Hear yourself. U sound as if ur were denied a good and sound education.

I can see u are so not mature and u lack manners considering those words u just used,u aggressive animal,maybe you should go home and ask your people at home who are above 70 to know even if they have their birth certificate, like dat you'll know how well records were kept because 90% of them don't have it, so also is the case of results...but first learn how to talk to people without insulting them and stop showing how much u lack home training in public

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by dharyour93(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:

Point of Correction, he didn't have A1 in Igbo Language. The mark there shows that he didn't sit for that paper. You did an oversight just because you wanted to taunt Buhari. PDPians and their foolish and tactless tactics. SMH

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by stigman(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
fyneguy:
Op is an illiterate. A certificate is different from a statement of result.

You see but you don't see. Look well again
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by otigbagba: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
bnovative:

Did buhari at any point in time claimed he lost his certificate?
No.
First he said it was with the military, later Lai Muhammad said Ibb went with it during the palace coup. Buhari has never claimed he lost his certificate. I stand to be corrected
..hian..odikwa egwu...see cluelessness is actually transmissible. .im out of here. .ndi pdp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.