Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,925 members, 7,866,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

GMB Is Indeed A Detribalized Nigerian! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB Is Indeed A Detribalized Nigerian! (573 Views)

Okorocha Crying On Channels TV some people are busy sayin GMB is leading in imo / What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner / See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMB Is Indeed A Detribalized Nigerian! by Tomjazzy2: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
I have tried so much to distant my self from all the political gimmicks as epitomized by our self fulfilling politicians, and their disillusioned followers.

I stumbled into this some minutes ago; the supposed certificate of GMB. Curiously, I decided to take a calm perusal at the said document. To my bemusement, I noticed that the General had an astonishing A1 in an Igbo Language, and a C5 in hausa language.

I wandered if this truely is his certificate as made available online by himself. If yes, then he must indeed be a detribalized Nigerian

Re: GMB Is Indeed A Detribalized Nigerian! by minifuworld: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
what you saw on that result is vertical slash 'I' and not '1' as you assumed

1 Like

Re: GMB Is Indeed A Detribalized Nigerian! by Kagarko(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
We are asking for GEJ's thesis and even school mates .

Nigeria sai GMB.

The only detribalised Nigerian among the people running the office of the president.
Re: GMB Is Indeed A Detribalized Nigerian! by samuelrodger9: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
He is evil and can never be detribalized. He spearheaded the killing of innocent southerners in 1984 in kaduna and also the massacre of Christians and southerners in 2011 after he lost the election. He is just acting like he changed because he needs votes from all angle. Let us vote wisely. JEG till 2019
Re: GMB Is Indeed A Detribalized Nigerian! by thaoriginator: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
samuelrodger9:
[s]He is evil and can never be detribalized. He spearheaded the killing of innocent southerners in 1984 in kaduna and also the massacre of Christians and southerners in 2011 after he lost the election. He is just acting like he changed because he needs votes from all angle. Let us vote wisely. JEG till 2019[/s]
Liars, liars, yanshes on fire.. PDP e-pigs online for hire... You can't stop dis movement, time for corruption has expire...Buhari is the messiah, lie as you like motherfuckerrs unu go tire!
Re: GMB Is Indeed A Detribalized Nigerian! by Tomjazzy2: 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
This has given me the needed objective explaination.

Re: GMB Is Indeed A Detribalized Nigerian! by masseratti: 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please una no go school ni? Cos I don't understand,what you saw on that statement does not indicate he got A1 in igbo but a cancellation of that column.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Pledges To End Epileptic Power Suppl / A Must Read-buhari / Having A Northerner As President Is Not Good For Nigeria Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.