Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner (1551 Views)

Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa / Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by Olufonade: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2015
Politics they say is a game of number. But many times we heard FFK, Fayose, Okupe and even Abati swearing that GMG or APC would never smell presidency. The question is what gave them the assurance because you can only speak for yourself and probably your family. Can we say they are so much convinced that the achievement of Mr President is enough? However, in recent time, it seems they have hibernated. Have they smelt defeat? or they were so much occupied with undernearth work of ensuring victory for their party or their Boss, Mr President? Anyway, just like you out there, I have not come to term on what next of steps these people will take if eventually their Boss is defeated because results so far have not been in their favour. Share with me your thought on this.
Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by dotG(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2015
jailing things....

3 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by ibkgab001: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2015
They both have Ghana passport to travel down to Dubai ... Because birthday abscond to uk or Usa they will be arrested and handed over to Buhari
Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by Tolexander: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Nothing will happen to FFK!

The very sure thing that will haven to him is to defect to APC like his norm

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by masseratti: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2015
he goes to Ghana
Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by sinkhole: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2015
Tolexander:
Nothing will happen to FFK!

The very sure thing that will haven to him is to defect to APC like his norm
Ur brain dey dere my guy! most of them were in APC b4 and they can still go back there!
Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by Olufonade: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2015
sinkhole:
Ur brain dey dere my guy! most of them were in APC b4 and they can still go back there!
can we then say FFK is a spy in PDP? If yes what about his derogatory statement about APC? Do not forget he (ffk) said GMB recieved funds from al-qaeda and IS and Islamic agenda of APC. Though yesterday I heard him saying whether apc or pdp muslim or christian south or north east or west, we are nigerians first. so what is important is that we have peaceful election. I was seriously surprised that this is coming from ffk.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by tintingz(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2015
They will cry like babies. grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by ba7man(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Olufonade:
can we then say FFK is a spy in PDP? If yes what about his derogatory statement about APC? Do not forget he (ffk) said GMB recieved funds from al-qaeda and IS and Islamic agenda of APC. Though yesterday I heard him saying whether apc or pdp muslim or christian south or north east or west, we are nigerians first. so what is important is that we have peaceful election. I was seriously surprised that this is coming from ffk.
Olisa Metuh was on Twitter preaching unity amongst the parties too regardless of differences............Peacetalks.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by atakamus: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Why u due ask? The guy has already packed his things. His will first run to Ghana to beg his former wife abi name girlfriend to accept him back before seeking asylum in Afghanistan or Pakistan. All the people wey in insult the wait for him. Mad big mouthed ugly man
Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by Ilekeh(f): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2015
They will shut up and face their duty.
Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by Bakare19: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Olufonade:
He has only seen the handwriting clearly written on the wall. Damn political prostitute!

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by BRAV0O(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2015
Here's d time gej will definitely realize all those hooligans supporting him like ffk nd co are just part of d set up' dey say ffk already begging for 2nd chance which is uncertain, nobody betray us go scot free dis tim
Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2015
Whoever wins whether Apc or pdp, we are one Nigeria - FFK

4 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by easymanofdpeopl(m): 9:10am On Mar 29, 2015
going to exile
Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2015
Click like for Gmb/Pyo

5 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by Section8(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2015
U don see lizard dey run before? The way FFK tail go shoot up behind am usian bolt no go see hin shadow for road again
Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2015
Even if they go on exile, we would surely find a way of bringing them back and put them in jail here in Nigeria.

These people would NEVER go un-punish for SURE

This is not the time to forgive, this is the time for pay back

The names you have there is not complete

The original list of those we would send to jail include

Dokposi, fayose, pdp chairman in benin, ffk, okupe, bode judge and many others

Don't forget we will not be depending on oil come may 29 because we will use one full year to recover all looted funds and recover enough asset

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by ogazi007(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2015
Hey FFK is a sharp Man.I heard him on channels TV preaching peace yesterday .The guy is far smarter then he sound.Let us be vigilant and keep our cool,the battle is far from over.Apc must be far ahead of PDP and they should also take the foreign observers along as the result sheets are coming in.PDP knew they were not going to be able to win this election hence,all the drama they put up just to avoid the election.They have a better plan to rig the election,so I say no jubilation yet,we all need to keep our eyes on ground!
Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2015
dotG:
jailing things....

This was quite funny.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2015
We will remember that we are Nigerians first
Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by Metrofox(m): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2015
they better relocate and forget about the remaining elections
Re: What Will Become Of FFK And Co If GMB Is Eventually Decleared Winner by cyril83(m): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2015
Olufonade:

Don't also forget that ffk wrote 12 commandments of GEJ denigrating him and his government. He also called pdp a sinking ship. This same man always attacked pdp led administration, despite all these he still swallow his pride in shame and defected to pdp where he also attacked apc and its member.

I will never be surprised if ffk finds his way back to Apc for protection. He's a political voyager.

(1) (Reply)

After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . / House Of Assembly Polls: Obanikoro’s Son Shuts Down Ikoyi / Prof. Osinbanjo Pictured With His Mum,see The Resemblance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.