Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. (3331 Views)

Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) / Uche Pedro Of Bellanaija Dedicates Twin Babies; Julius Agwu & Family Attend (pho / D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by FLOWSHOW: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2008
flowshow special song dedication to tgirl4real-nairaland celebrity girl .you are well mouthed .free download yall. xmas present grin

http://rapidshare.com/files/176015196/flowshow-special_dedication_to_tgirl4real__flowshowr.flp_beat_.mp3

@twinstaiye
am sorry for borrowing 5 minutes of ur mod time.thank u. but i just had to do this for tgirl4real. the song is sick !

http://rapidshare.com/files/176015196/flowshow-special_dedication_to_tgirl4real__flowshowr.flp_beat_.mp3

yall are free to comment on the song . no playerhating pls.
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by FLOWSHOW: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2008
lol where is tgirl4real, ebonysilk, spikedcylinder,ibkaye to comment on this now?
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Tgirl4real(f): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2008
Hey,

Ok. I think i got to comment now.

Nice attempt and i really appreciate

But guy this lines are empty . . .

I don't feel them at all

Aint hatin' bro

just telling d truth undecided
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Raymond88(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Hey,

I don't feel them at all

Aint hatin' bro

How tactless!! shocked
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2008
The tune sounds like one of those background music themes that come with the yamaha keyboards and is played during praise and worship in church when there is no one to play the piano 

Sounded like you were mumbling most of the time 

How long did it take you to come up with it?

But still, a nice thing you did for Tgirl, it came from the heart abi?
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by FLOWSHOW: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2008
ibkaye:

[s]The tune sounds like one of those background music themes that come with the yamaha keyboards and is played [/s] during praise and worship in church when there is no one to play the piano

@ib
well it took me about 5 minutes to do, i did everything on my lappy using fruity loops andmy headphone mic .u can download it too. it is used to make beats . and the lyrics was freestyled in just 2 minutes , i just had to do something for her , her creativity swept me off my feet, am feeling bad that i didnt read thru the rest of her celebrity interview thread cuzz the first time i saw her post she was siding some stubborn boys in the rap threads.
and ur right it came from my heart !shey i try ?

@tgirl
are u telling me u want some deeper lyrics.? or another track ? shocked
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2008
yeah you tried
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by MrCrackles(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2008
Oh dear, dude got knocked the fuc.k out!

Attention seeking LovePeddler

Busying playing some wackass borrowed tracks to a smart gurl who knows who the real netcees are!

Fucking pissy little baby
!

The fucking rap is rolling like a printing press, i have a visitors pass for u to come and see how we do it so u can learn

Lowlife rhyme jerking spunkhole!
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by tosinadeda: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2008
am dissapointed at y'all embarassed
sum1 does a song and u can do is attack him
even u tgirl shocked

Mrcracles so wuts ur poin?
it aint his job for crying out loud!!!
he is doing it for fun!!!

ibkaye:

The tune sounds like one of those background music themes that come with the yamaha keyboards and is played during praise and worship in church when there is no one to play the piano

Sounded like you were mumbling most of the time

so he was meant to use a studio abi
hisss

flowshow nice job jare
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2008
tosinadeda:

so he was meant to use a studio abi
hisss
Who mentioned anything about a studio 

Plus Tgirl did not attack him, like she said clearly, 'she aint hatin', just telling the truth', she told him she appreciates it though, so please, where is the attack? Or maybe old age has already taken it's toll on my eyes 
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by tosinadeda: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Hey,

I don't feel them at all

Aint hatin' bro

wut do u call this? undecided undecided
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by xeyi(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2008
d music isn't clear
d only ffing i can hear is tgurl4real.
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2008
tosinadeda:

what do u call this? undecided undecided
let me see. . . .chai, wetin be that word again? *snapping fingers*

. . .Gbam! I don get am!

An Opinion.

Damn, what an attack, reading a statement like this could make one suicidal  

If she thinks the lines were empty, then she thinks the lines were empty, same way that you have your own opinion, others do to, she did not insult the guy, it's called critisism  

I don't feel them at all
If she no dey feel am, she no dey feel am, or should she lie?  

Aint hatin' bro
just telling d truth

My two favourite lines of her statement  kiss

Flowshow obviously enjoys the 'art' of rapping etc, if he wants to be in the 'game', he needs to be able to take critisms tongue

Infact sha, as you can clearly see, Flowshow asked for our(Tgirl and I's) comments, or maybe it's the eyes again 

And we gave it to him, niiiiiicccceeellly, so wetin be the problem?

As much as we may have told him that the track was not very good, we also added a little sugar to our statments, Tgirl stated that she 'appreciates' it and me? I don tell am sey di guy try
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by lalaboi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2008
if i were flowshow,

i wouldnt bother. after all the cat and mouse you and tgal have been playing on nairaland!

u cant possible expect her to fall for this track.! i have not heard the track oh. but i know it will not sound good to her.

na wetn u dn do for ground dey haunt u now lol!

flowshow. i be think say chasisgal be ur gal. tse she nor go vex like this?
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by icecold2(f): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2008
@tgirl

d least u cud have done was to pretend dat u liked d song
haba!!!

even though i did not listen to it
it was a nice tin, 4 him/her to do
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Tgirl4real(f): 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2008
Ok, ok guys

When I first listened to it at the office, it wasn't clear.

Listening to it again at home now and i still feel the same way about the lyrics, but the sound track is ok.

Ibk,

It's normal for it to sound like what you described cos I'm sure he got it sumwhere and din't get to do a lot of mixing.

I like the chorus sha

Tgirl, tgirl tgirl
tgirl, tgirl, tgirl

And i'm feeling it

yo yo yo

lol tongue
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by DaPhoenix(f): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2008
I don't know how to say this but umm . . you can't rap. [img]http://brandysource.net/board/Smileys/default/no[/img]
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2008
hehehehe . . . Oops!

Sorry about that lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2008
tosinadeda:

am dissapointed at y'all embarassed
someone does a song and u can do is attack him
even u tgirl shocked

what are u driving at?

Did u see the comment i left him on my thread?

If u are looking for a matured comment, here it goes again

I don't feel them at all

Aint hatin' bro

just telling d truth
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

@ib
well it took me about 5 minutes to do, i did everything on my lappy using fruity loops andmy headphone mic .u can download it too. it is used to make beats . and the lyrics was freestyled in just 2 minutes , i just had to do something for her , her creativity swept me off my feet, am feeling bad that i didnt read through the rest of her celebrity interview thread cuzz the first time i saw her post she was siding some stubborn boys in the rap threads.
and ur right it came from my heart !shey i try ?

awwwww . . . how sweet cheesy

try and do proper investigation next time before dissing someone sad
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by tope2000(f): 3:22am On Dec 24, 2008
DaPhoenix:

I don't know how to say this but umm . . you can't rap. [img]http://brandysource.net/board/Smileys/default/no[/img]

Lmao . . . . una no go kill me 4 this site grin
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by FLOWSHOW: 4:56am On Dec 24, 2008
@TGIRL
I DIDNT DISS YOU, TRY AND OPEN THE PADLOCK IN UR EARS.
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by showbobo(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2008
Oppssyyyy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Ben13: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2008
hehehe. . . i can't shout
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by FLOWSHOW: 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2008
@ben
which one be tehehehe? i tried to be nice to her by dedicating a song . i did it for fun tho but instead of her to at least pretend and say thank u , she is just talking thrash as if her mouth doesnt have break pad, she proved that she is nothing but a worthless nairaland drag queen. she deserves nothing
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by showbobo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

@ben
which one be tehehehe? i tried to be nice to her by dedicating a song . i did it for fun tho but instead of her to at least pretend and say thank u , she is just talking thrash as if her mouth doesnt have break pad, she proved that she is nothing but a worthless nairaland drag queen. she deserves nothing
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:12am On Dec 26, 2008
Flowshow,

you are better ignored cos if i reply u, u will hang yourself
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Pepeye(f): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2008
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by dplo(m): 5:46am On Dec 27, 2008
well, am new to this site,just joined few days ago.and i dont know showflow neither do i know tgirl4real.but am made to understand she is a nairaland queen, sounds good,infact much of lime light
@ tgirl4real
you dont have to be like that,you were supposed to be more appreciative.its not that he is not an old freak that stays at home all day,am sure he schools or work,so for taking his time,off and on schedule to make you that whatever is nice thing to do,and not to be criticize especially not by you.i mean you are not omotola ekeinde,just nairaland queen,but am sensing , in your replys
@showflow
mr rapper,you are not that good,but still keep it up.things done for fun,ends up being professions.am not asking you to go into the music industry,cause if you do there is a low probabilty you are going to sell,cause your rap wasnt commercial enough,we all no nigeria music industry.and like one guy said,"get used to critism"if you want to be an artiste
dont get intimidated,and always define your self,cause something keeps telling me you did do that for fun,but you are scared people will laugh at you.the truth is,you want to me a musician or you want to get her attracted to you grin
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by dplo(m): 5:48am On Dec 27, 2008
abi you like am?, my guy want go for nairaland celebrity, sharp guy wink
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by FLOWSHOW: 7:40am On Dec 27, 2008
@dplo
nice comment . i think u should be my paddi.you are welcome to nairaland

@tgil4real
u want to reply me ? , have u checked my 'cv' on nairaland first. ? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by arramyjay: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2008
Very nice thing to do.it was ok.

(1) (2) (3)

Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops / Photos From Uche Jombo & Husband Kenny Rodriguez’s Baby Shower / Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.