Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. (3330 Views)

Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) / Uche Pedro Of Bellanaija Dedicates Twin Babies; Julius Agwu & Family Attend (pho / D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by dplo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2008
thanks,at least am glad that one of the members like you,that have been here for a long time,is welcoming me.thanks guy, irrespective of the fact that my comments doesn't favor you that much, but thanks anyway
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by FLOWSHOW: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2008
@dplo
your comment doesnt have to favour me for me to show u love , most of the guys here aint separating internet life from real life, especially the girls cheered by tgirl4real the ''unappreciating cheerleader''. tongue ibkaye is a better lady, inspite of shots thrown at her she still remain calm and handle the usual nairaland comments like a matured lady ,
tgirl4real on the ther hand is just not a matured girl she needs to combat her immaturity 1st and grow up 4 real
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2008
dplo:

well, am new to this site,just joined few days ago.and i don't know showflow neither do i know tgirl4real.but am made to understand she is a nairaland queen, sounds good,infact much of lime light
@ tgirl4real
you don't have to be like that,you were supposed to be more appreciative.its not that he is not an old freak that stays at home all day,am sure he schools or work,so for taking his time,off and on schedule to make you that whatever is nice thing to do,and not to be criticize especially not by Ui mean you are not omotola ekeinde,just nairaland queen,but am sensing , in your replys

Hi,

thanks for your comment. I wont hold anything against you cos u said u are new here. What i think u should do first is to try and read through flowshow's posts to see where all this started. I know that will be a lot of stress.

But, did u at least read my previous comments on this thread? I did appreciate the effort and only spoke the truth just like you did, but it seems our dear flowshow doesn't know the difference between dissing and an advice.

Too bad!

B.T.W

no one has labelled me the queen of nairaland and what is it with the omotola thing undecided
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by FLOWSHOW: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2008
ha see her blushing she is even feeling like omotola . fake virtual website celebrity . for ya dream
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by dplo(m): 5:47am On Dec 30, 2008
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,you guys her funny
@ tgirl4rea
i learnt you are the nairaland queen for year,2008.
And about the omotola thing,i was trying to tell you to be more appreciative,and am sensing that thing that always goes in most celebrity's vein,arrogant.maybe i was misjudjing but i only said i sensed it
but since i wont want you to hold any thing against me,i am very sure i was misjudging,sorry your excellence
lol,no teasing am serious
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by princesa(f): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2008
first of all who dash tgirl queen undecided
since wen that one happen? if so give me a link tongue

second of all
flowshow, dont you have anything up your sleeve than taking everything that happens in nairaland into reality
who ask you to sing song for queen omotola tgirly
why did you also sing a diss track for was it "sauron" undecided u sure get time my brother. undecided

@topic
although i dint listen to the song, got no time to waste i think its a very welcomed acheivement here in nairaland that some peeps appreciate people they find to admire undecided
and tgirl you will never leave this your drooling disease, why in the hell did you downrate a fine action from a good suitor angry angry
you fall my hands you this celebrity reporter, you fall my hands angry
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Tgirl4real(f): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2008
Lol. Princesa,

Now i don't know what u are driving at and if anyone got a disease to be cured it's certainly u. tongue

Phew! When i thought i was beginning to understand u. duh! undecided tongue

I think flowshow will serve u better a suitor
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Tgirl4real(f): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2008
@dplo,

Wetin u dey yearn abeg
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by princesa(f): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2008
first tee, i got some good suitors that i hardly think i would want good dude flowahow added to them list
second you cant understand me, i never want you to, just take me the way you see me girl, and i like you the way you are tongue

i would have loved to join ur cheer leading squad but some of the squad members i aint into much undecided
so next time then wink
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by dplo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2008
@tgirl4real
nothing mam,i was just apologising,your excellence, lol, i was forced to believe you and flowshow have got grugde by your reply,so i think it would be nice leaving you two to sort out things,, whichever way,i will still advice you to be more appreciative.ok?
then your excellence ma,is it true that you were not crowned the nairaland queen for year 2008.please tell me its a lie
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by dplo(m): 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2008
@ princesa
are you talking to me
i mean you last line,sometalk about celebrity reporter wey fall your hand
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2008
@ Princesa,

whatever. Just come here, let me give u a bear hug to wish u a pleasant 2009. wink

@dplo,

I still don't know what u are talking about o

Happy New Year by the way. smiley
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by dplo(m): 12:31am On Jan 01, 2009
@ tgirl4real
you dont understand,with all i wrote?, ouch, thanks anyway
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2009
U are welcome wink
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by dplo(m): 1:12am On Jan 01, 2009
@tgirl4real could you do me a favour,your excellence?
there is this thread,a guy posted a picture of him and his girlfriend,which you have your comment there,i ask you there,to please post your picture,so that masses in nairaland like us,could see what a queen looks like and we could run comments, are you going to mam?
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by FLOWSHOW: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2009
@dplo
u dont wanna see her picx o, the moment i found out that tgirldbitch was uglier than taribo west . i regretted doing a track to appreciate her.
she removed her picx so that people would not vomit on seeing what she looks like. even frankeinstein would not agree to date her shocked grin
shes the ugliest piece of shit i have seen on nairaland

@princesa
u wanna holla at me ? since tgirldbaitchy is dulling dplo, holla at this nigga right here
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2009
FLOWSHOW:

@dplo
u don't want to see her picx o, the moment i found out that tgirldbitch was uglier than taribo west . i regretted doing a track to appreciate her.
she removed her picx so that people would not vomit on seeing what she looks like. even frankeinstein would not agree to date her shocked grin
shes the ugliest piece of shit i have seen on nairaland

hehehehe

sriously, u are a nut case undecided

@dplo,

check my profile
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by FLOWSHOW: 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2009
ha mumu u don remove am bcoz of ur gap teeth wey be like baboon own , i cant even allow my dog to marry u. u go produce d beast of no nation. lmfao
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 02, 2009
oh lawd
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by dplo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2009
@ flowshow
lol,you are very funny,but guy,wetin the girl do you wey you come dey talk am like this?,please am begging on her behalf,ok?,and besides,i checked her profile her pics is ok,,abeg guy,lol cheesy
@tgirl4real
your pics is nice,please make it up to flowshow,am sure you dont want someone dissin you on any thread you are on,abeg cheesy grin, , funny guys cheesy
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2009
Make what up to flowshow? Any sane person knows that flowshow is sick
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by princesa(f): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2009
this to me is a case of "love gone sour" cheesy

seats at the background to watch

@dplo
i neva noticed u undecided
@flowshow
oh no, i dont wanna be celebrated just wanna be a shadow character wink
thanks anyway grin
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by busybein: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I don't know how to say this but umm . . you can't rap. [img]http://brandysource.net/board/Smileys/default/no[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by princesa(f): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2009
mehn you one happy-go-lucky-dude
whats up ? can i join the laughter grin grin
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by dplo(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2009
@ princesa
are you trying to get at me,i mean why dont you just go ahead and give me a punch in my face
but if you are not,its nice having you on this thread,though its not mine.
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by bjpumpin(f): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2009
lmfao. dplo where r u ? is tgirl not the illiterate?
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by princesa(f): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2009
dplo:

@ princesa
are you trying to get at me,i mean why dont you just go ahead and give me a punch in my face
but if you are not,its nice having you on this thread,though its not mine.
you wont survive my punch dude cool
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by dplo(m): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2009
@bjpumpin
am here girl,got a question for me? wink

@ princesa
lol.hit me then,with your little fist.lol, lets see if i couldnt
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Raymond88(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2009
This thread never die?
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by Tgirl4real(f): 1:02am On Jan 18, 2009
I wonder o
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by kellygirl(f): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2009
funny thread
Re: Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. by princesa(f): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2009
dplo:

@ princesa
lol.hit me then,with your little fist.lol, lets see if i couldnt
big girls dont fight
we only go after the money
and you aint a wise investment cool

(1) (2) (3)

Miss Nigeria 2013 Ezinne Akudo House Warming Party In Lagos / Nollywood Jim Iyke In Pregnancy Scandal / Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra