Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,714 members, 7,855,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Political Pledge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Political Pledge (348 Views)

Next Edo Governor Must Come Frm My Political Family i.e Ize Iyamu- Igbinedion / Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo / Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Political Pledge by Tbillz(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
PLEDGE:
I pledge to God and to Nigeria my country.
To be praying, working and vote wisely.
To oppose the clueless and shoeless man, who said 16 is greater than 19.
To vote out the man that said stealing is not corruption.
To oppose the man who has drained all Nigeria's foreign and local reserves and incurred massive debts.
And, with my vote, to punish the man who was dancing around while boko harams were killing our Nigerian brothers and sisters and to say NO to the man who cares less about the missing chilbok schools girls.
To send him out of Aso Rock this 2015.
To restore our Nigeria & Nigerians long lost honour and glory. So help me God.
Re: My Political Pledge by Daniel058(m): 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
What if u fail to fulfil ur pledge?

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Alleges Gun Attacks On State Office / Saudi King Abdullah Dead At 90 / If U Like Call GEJ Names He Will Win The Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.