Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Tecno L6 Discussion Thread - Phones (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L6 Discussion Thread (131495 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? / The New Tecno L6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Emerson101: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2016
To all my people in Abuja or nasarawa mararaba I ll never advice u to take ur phone to carlcare or wat ever the call it.be it headwear repair or software just call me on 07035235702 or 08115561135 am in mararaba.even if u are a graduate and u want to learn phone software engineering or headwear call me.or u need movies songs psp games ps2 ps3 an ps4 games android HD games apps browseing configurations of all phone's laptop games just name it.call me on 07035235702 or 08115561135 my services does not cost much
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by agyo(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2016
Hello House, let lost all my contacts. My thought was that titanium back up application backs up contact too. I discovered I was wrong after reseting the phone to factory mode.

Does anyone has an idea of how I can get back my contacts? Thanks
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Tic4tac(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2016
Add me to your whatsapp group @enoch273
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Apollux(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2016
Finally after a year and 6 months, I have given out my tecno l6 two weeks ago. Still in good working condition. Though the battery duration have reduced, I can still get a day(24hrs) of moderate usage. The person I gave it to still uses it without any complaints.
Had to give it out after buying the l8plus. Hope the l8 plus can last this long too.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by superfelix: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Apollux:
Finally after a year and 6 months, I have given out my tecno l6 two weeks ago. Still in good working condition. Though the battery duration have reduced, I can still get a day(24hrs) of moderate usage. The person I gave it to still uses it without any complaints.
Had to give it out after buying the l8plus. Hope the l8 plus can last this long too.
pls, and how is d l8 plus, does it hang and can it play games witout hanging..
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Apollux(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
superfelix:

pls, and how is d l8 plus, does it hang and can it play games witout hanging..
The l8+ is nice, it multitask well, it doesn't hang. The screen display is cool. Way better dan my camon c8. But I'm angry with tecno for doing 1 thing, d processor dey used for it is an old processor. Its similar to d 1 in l6. Though it doesn't affect d performance of the phone in any noticeable way but it still annoyed me when I discovered. Also the fone have just 3 fingers multi touch. angry how can dey do dat in dis age. So annoying. But despite all dis, d fone is nice. Metalic body and long lasting battery. It will comfortablely last u 3days with normal usage
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by superfelix: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
Apollux:

The l8+ is nice, it multitask well, it doesn't hang. The screen display is cool. Way better dan my camon c8. But I'm angry with tecno for doing 1 thing, d processor dey used for it is an old processor. Its similar to d 1 in l6. Though it doesn't affect d performance of the phone in any noticeable way but it still annoyed me when I discovered. Also the fone have just 3 fingers multi touch. angry how can dey do dat in dis age. So annoying. But despite all dis, d fone is nice. Metalic body and long lasting battery. It will comfortablely last u 3days with normal usage
wow.. thank you very much
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Liamm(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
willing to sell your L6? Quote me let us talk business
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by elampiro(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
mutvy:
Get any Samsung Galaxy Note charger. They all charge Tecno L6 battery effectively.

Will this not damage your battery in the long run since it is not the same product?
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by nellyquash(f): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2016
Please where is the best place to repair my techno L6 in port harcourt? instead of the phone to charge rather it reduces the percentage, thinking it was a battery issue, i had to replace the battery but still observing the same fault.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Apollux(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2016
nellyquash:

Please where is the best place to repair my techno L6 in port harcourt? instead of the phone to charge rather it reduces the percentage, thinking it was a battery issue, i had to replace the battery but still observing the same fault.
Before u conclude on d fone being d problem, make sure u test if 1st with an original working charger to be sure. If d problem persists, take it to d place u bought it, if u validity still holds. Or try their customer care.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by nellyquash(f): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2016
Thanks for your response.

The charger i was using was the follow come charger.

when i charge, instead to increase the percentage its reduces the battery percentage.

even had to buy a new battery, still observing same issue.

Please do you know any of their customer care office?
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by kcy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
pls wre can i change l6 case
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by datyorubaboy: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
i love the review on this i can gladly boast of a good low budget phone with nice features
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by omoalajah(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
beautiful review, great specifications, affordable is all i can say
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by missslimzy(f): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
where is your area i could help with that
nellyquash:

Thanks for your response.

The charger i was using was the follow come charger.

when i charge, instead to increase the percentage its reduces the battery percentage.

even had to buy a new battery, still observing same issue.

Please do you know any of their customer care office?
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by nellyquash(f): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2018
missslimzy:
where is your area i could help with that

I have gotten rid of the phone.

Thanks for your help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / Mtn Introduces New Mobile Internet Data Plans - 25mb For N150 And 50mb For N200 / 2GO USERS:-PART {2} Some Usefull 2go Tricks You Need/must Know!!...hot..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.