Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How To Prosper In Nigeria With Less Effort - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Prosper In Nigeria With Less Effort (1133 Views)

How To Prosper In A Turbulent Economy Like Nigeria. / Prosper Ng / Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prosper In Nigeria With Less Effort by jerrysinger247(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
5 Secrets To Prosperity In Nigeria

Introduction
The answer to my message dis time is simple "we do not see opportunities enough to act instantly" If you believe me then keep reading because I will show you how you can become more with less resources and climb the ladder of greatness with ease even if you are dead broke. The Bible said in Hosea 4:6 "my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge". The best way to become prosperous is to Acquire the right knowledge on "How to Prosper". That is what am revealing to you right now.

5 UNDENIABLE REASONS WHY YOU MUST PROSPER IN NIGERIA!
Nigeria is one of the best places to start a business. Though I have not traveled to many countries but I can tell you from research and personal experience that Nigeria is one of the best places to start and run a successful business starting with absolutely nothing. Here are some of my reasons:

1. Nigeria is said to be an under-developing country. That means there are many needs that have not been catered for. And the more the NEED in a country the more OPPORTUNITIES you have to make money. If you have a heart for Gods children, you can meet peoples need and they pay you for it.

2. With less than N6,000 in your hand you can start a business in Nigeria. I don't know of any other country where you can do such apart from Nigeria. I even know of some service businesses you can do with less than 3000 naira startup capital and still net 10k weekly. Even if you don't believe me, just keep reading. I started my first business with NOTHING and yet I did close to N30,000 in my first 60 days. Right now I make N100,000 from a client and all that money comes from doing business in Nigeria and its amazing because I don't have an office, meaning I practically work from home.

3. If you are truthful. You will find people/partners in Nigeria that are willing to help you. You must have a good business plan, thank God for youwin.

4. You can also get loans from banks and other institution in Nigeria. They will make profits in return, so why won’t they give you the loan. You must know someone and have a good financial record and bankable business plan.

5. Population.
I have just given you five reasons why Nigeria is one of the best places to start a business and reason No5 alone is enough. With population of Nigeria today I don’t see why any good business will not thrive. For instance I have a business about "How You Can Own An Online Home Business" where you will need to introduce only 10 people to move your business forward and with less than 6k you can net 10k weekly.

Inspiration!
To become a millionaire is a game of three things namely:
Quality product + potential customers + cheap price = High Sales.

President Jonathan needed a vote from more than 90million Nigerians the last time to become the president and he got it. Now he is on it again. Would you like to get started with a less stress business of number?

There are three basic ways to live in abundance and they are;

[1] Confess Opportunities
[2] Read Great and Inspiring Books
[3] Take action and be consistent

There are two basic forms of business to prosper from in Nigeria namely:
1. Offline Business
2. Online Business
My focus is online business because it is the cheapest to start, easiest to run and manage and more flexible in terms of income and easy to patronize. More on this later, drop your comments, for special business discussion add me on whatsapp 07033347547

Jerry-Singer
Online Business Developer/Relationship Strategist

(1) (Reply)

Motorcycle Registration / 95% Peeled, 100% Washed. Check Out Our Cassava Peeling And Washing Machine / Give Me 3million Get Paid 400K Monthly For 10months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.