Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. (1650 Views)

Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. / Earn Unlimited Money By Reading News / Invest Ur 1200 Into Millions Of Naira With Oriflame Cosmetics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. by tytyfagbus7: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Hello,I bring to u today a way out of poverty and abject penury...this is my testimony.I had no money with me and was living from hand to mouth,then,my friend called me to join a business that will change my life and yes...believe me or not,I can buy anything now..no qualifications,no stress,little money...registration is FREE...all u need to do is to get a little capital to start,no matter how little even if it is 1000 naira...I'll get u started,if interested contact 08052676935 or my gmail tytyfagbus7@gmail.com for further enquiries and a step by step breakdown...
N.B..You can have a job and still do this,in fact,u can be a medical doctor or lawyer...If you are not satisfied with ur paycheck...reply now and change ur life...Prosperity is in ur hands..cheers
Re: Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. by tytyfagbus7: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2015
U can start today,tomorrow or now,I feel obligated to share this life-changing opportunity because I was once in ur shoes..
Re: Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. by mabeni(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2015
@ Op, what type of biznes is that, and are we paying for the tutorial or guide line?
Re: Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. by tytyfagbus7: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2015
A higher MLM business that doesn't involve the usual pyramid thing...and rewards u for the effort of ur team and u...and give free incentives like cars and houses,paid trips when u reach a certain level..contact me on tytyfagbus7@gmail.com for further enquiries...and u won't pay for training or tutorial or anything...only the amount u will invest for ur benefit and u can invest as much as any amount or as less as 10000
Re: Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. by bookason100(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2015
GNLD or Trevo. which one
Re: Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. by tytyfagbus7: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
None of them..both dont reward as much..contact me on tytyfagbus7@gmail.com.. simple
Re: Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. by mabeni(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2015
op, why dont you post it here for everybody's benefit?
Re: Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. by tytyfagbus7: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2015
It will be blockd seeing as nairaland doesnt condone adverts...what's the matter,dont u have an e-mail address
Re: Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. by olexy4real(m): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mumu; MLM is MLM which one is higher MLM again.
MLM sh**
Re: Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. by tytyfagbus7: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Why don't u try it,people in nigeria have a stereotyped attitude towards MLM business,ignorant of the subtle differences between them...I was guilty of this at first
Re: Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. by Sacelfarms: 11:16am On Feb 05, 2015
Hello Viewers We are the Unique Professional Experts, Consultants And Leaders especially in Plantain Farming. Welcome to Sacel Farms Limited we are an Endowed Plantain Agriculturist here In Nigeria. it's our Nature because Agriculture is our Pride. We provide Plantain suckers with: All soil type, Rapid growth, 18ft tall, Large fruits, diseases resistance, early fruiting, High Sucker Multiplication yield and well Healthy Life Span. All our Plantain Suckers Varieties are from Cameroon and are KNOWN by Food Agriculuture Organisation (FAO), Federal Ministry Of Agriculture & Rural Development (FMARD), And International Institute of Tropical Agriculture(IITA).
Follow us On Www.Facebook.com/Sacelfarms
Head Office: Km 5,Charistmatic Road, Ubulu-Uku, Delta State Nigeria.
Contact us on +2348074660338, +2348127373665.
Email:Sacelfarmslimited@consultant.com
Re: Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. by tytyfagbus7: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
My team can physically support u if u are fearful of the effort required in successfully executing this business..
Re: Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. by restore8(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
are u on whatsap?
Re: Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. by okeysalem: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
dancewithokey@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Changes In FBN Holdings And First Bank Limited. / How To Make Money And Be Safe In Mutual Aid Communities / Legit Investment Option For 1 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.