Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Is Baba Responsible For Obafemi's Saga? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Baba Responsible For Obafemi's Saga? (1220 Views)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / It's Obagoal's Birthday: What A Year For Obafemi Martins. Story In Pictures / Balotelli's Sister, Abigail Pregnant For Obafemi Martins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Baba Responsible For Obafemi's Saga? by Akolawole(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2006
Necastle United was about to sign our own Obagoal until Rumours came in.

That he is older than the claimed 22 years Old.

It could be recalled that NFA made one silly mistake last year on their website, it as corrected and appology was tendered.

Rumour Mongers says " Celestine Babayaro talked to their Coach about him. The contract talk is hanging now.

I knew Baba hates anything Nigeria.

He stopped speaking to Jay-Jay and Kanu long time ago.

Could he be truely responsible?

Re: Is Baba Responsible For Obafemi's Saga? by whiz(m): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2006
We all know that Martins is older than he claims.

The only problem I have with Cele is I am quite sure that he is also older than the age he is claiming.

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone
Re: Is Baba Responsible For Obafemi's Saga? by LoverBwoy(m): 4:02am On Aug 21, 2006

you also agreeing in a way that babayaro might be responsible

Abeg o, its the managers decision even if he is older the manager knows what he wants!
Re: Is Baba Responsible For Obafemi's Saga? by vokalguy(m): 5:27am On Aug 21, 2006
whiz:

We all know that Martins is older than he claims.

The only problem I have with Cele is I am quite sure that he is also older than the age he is claiming.

do me a favour, shut up
Re: Is Baba Responsible For Obafemi's Saga? by amodu(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2006
I dont think he is responsible
Re: Is Baba Responsible For Obafemi's Saga? by whiz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Baba Responsible For Obafemi's Saga? by shearer: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2006
No Baba is not responsible at all, iam a toon supporter and the reason the issue was raised about martins age was that it was suggested that Obafemi played in the same youth team as Baba. Regardless of that Obafemi was in Newcastle yesterday
discussing his transfer from inter and hopefully it will all be tied up in the next few days for a fee of 8 million.
  Just wondered what you guys thought of this as I know very little about him, do you think he will be a good signing for the toon?
He will be playing up front with fellow Nigerian Shola Ameobi, one thing for sure if he scores goals for us he will be idolized here
Re: Is Baba Responsible For Obafemi's Saga? by GUNNER(f): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2006
ehm

it seems like Baba was not responsible for Obafemi"s saga!

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~887908,00.html

(1) (Reply)

I Am Watching Isreal Vs Russia Live(it will be an end to england's dream) / Egypt Vs Algeria: 0:1 FINAL: ALGERIA MAKES IT TO THE WORLD CUP!!! / Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.