Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel (2316 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Am telling you that this is a Topical Tourney not a Poet's tourney and you are acting like you know more than me.. or were you there when the idea was brought up? or when the name of the tourney was chosen?
Ask Krone himself if this is a Poet's tourney.then you will know who's ignorant and who isn't ....
And who are to reinterprete the meaning of the words. You don't tell me you should try to understand the implication of your error. Or do you name things by what they cannot be explained and still claim sanity?

My question simply is, what do you understand by Poets Tourney?
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 27, 2015
laykorn:

I don't think you have to argue with Rebel over these things. I still remember the first ever post of him I saw on Nairaland. It was the day the Nairaland Poetry Club was being launched. A dream day for all the poets. He jammed the thread and told the poets that poetry was for pussies and all he wanted on the thread was a BJ from one of the female poets. Actually, I thought he was mad, so I told the poets to ignore him. Then, he told me he was invited there. You see how gross that sounds?

I think he has a personal beef with poets. It has nothing to do with the art. That's what I'm guessing.

His words:

Then this:

And when I told the poets to ignore him, without insults, I got this.

You can imagine how much I went through not to reply his posts. Heheheh. I still wonder why he did that. It's all crazy.
Ayamlaykorn
My intention wasn't even to argue with him but to show him the depth of his ignorance and maybe then he may change his current position.

What I have for him is Pity for not knowing what he is saying. I pity him. I have seen what ignorance can do to people. So, these days when I see a person so afflicted, I try to help him or her.
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by goshikid: 7:21am On Jan 27, 2015
laykorn:

cheesy. Go sleep Man.

Btw, poetry isn't part of rap. Rap is one the 55 styles of poetry. Dig? undecided

I gave you those links to read. I never knew you can't read. Wasted time searching for links. ILLITERATE cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
all these argument wnt help. .you login, you post and you go! smh! why not entertain us. .
DARKREBEL VS LAYKORN
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2015
goshikid:
all these argument wnt help. .you login, you post and you go! smh! why not entertain us. .
DARKREBEL VS LAYKORN
No. It normally should but the same thing that brought it up in the first place is the same thing withholding its importance. DarkRebel has already made up his mind on what to accept as true.

But then there are the vulnerable who are still learning. They read our chat and become free from people that may act or understand like DarkRebel and themselves.

The punishment of the ignorant is to have their intellectual level exposed to all to see. That is enough punishment.
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2015
goshikid:
DARKREBEL VS LAYKORN
Heheh. I'm sure Rebel won't go into battle when he's sure of winning. grin
Ayamlaykorn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Match Of Wits II : Obainojazz Vs Warriblood / Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi / Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.