Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. (1801 Views)

Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami / Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News / Reason President Jonathan Visited Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. by benuejosh: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
i decided to share with nairalanders what happened today as Jonathan visited. It was a pity today thursday in Benue for the PDP, i was at the venue today just to witness the crowd so as to compare and contract the population and number of persons who attended both Buhari and Jonathan campaigns in Benue. A funny thing happened today. first to start with, when Buhari visited benue the whole roads were closed, bike men popularly called Okada all decided to suspend work just to wellcome Buhari and his Team, town service buses all suspended work to also welcome buhari, Benue was calm and quiet because Buhari was coming every one went to see Buhari. Buhari and APC rule Benue was my conclusion. The reverse was the case today when PDP took their turn , the roads were as busy as it could be, most persons never knew Jonathan was coming to the state for rally. Not until when his long convoy was passing that people knew jonathan was coming to benue or rather he was in benue. The crowd was a hired crowd, those from the village were at the venue, those who struggle for two Hundred Naira at political gathering where there and also the type of Us who went there to witness the crowd and at the end adding our number to the hired crowd. You dont need a fortune teller to tell you those peole were brought from the villages and paid to make up the crowd. Am from Benue and i know what am saying. The worst happend at the venue when Jonthan shouted PDP and the response was Sai Buhari while others were shouting Change. it was disgraceful tho. i laughed till i lost my voice. Benue has always been practising opposition Only those who are afar off think Benue belongs to PDP. itz never like that. so that was my little gist for today. Hope you enjoyed.

7 Likes

Re: People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell.

3 Likes

Re: People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
benuejosh:
i decided to share with nairalanders what happened today as Jonathan visited. It was a pity today thursday in Benue for the PDP, i was at the venue today just to witness the crowd so as to compare and contract the population and number of persons who attended both Buhari and Jonathan campaigns in Benue. A funny thing happened today. first to start with, when Buhari visited benue the whole roads were closed, bike men popularly called Okada all decided to suspend work just to wellcome Buhari and his Team, town service buses all suspended work to also welcome buhari, Benue was calm and quiet because Buhari was coming every one went to see Buhari. Buhari and APC rule Benue was my conclusion. The reverse was the case today when PDP took their turn today, the roads were as busy as it could, most persons never knew Jonathan was coming to the state for rally. Not until when a long convoy was passing that people knew jonathan was coming to benue today or rather he was in benue. the crowd was a hired crowd, those from the village were at the venue, those who struggle for two Hundred Naira at political gathering where there and also the type of Us who went there to witness the crowd and at the end adding our number to the hired crowd. You dont need a fortune teller to tell you those peole were brought from the villages and paid to make up the crowd. Am from Benue and i know what am saying. The worst happend at the venue when Jonthan shouted PDP and the response was Sai Buhari while others were shouting were Change. it was disgraceful tho. i laughed till i lost my voice. Benue has always been practising opposition Only rhose who are afar off think Benue belongs to PDP. itz never like that. so that was my little gist for today. Hope ou enjoyed.
keep ur pipe dream alive. Buhari can only rule in ur imagination

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. by nzeadachie: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
GOODLUCK IN BENUE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. by benuejosh: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
JudismphD:
keep ur pipe dream alive. Buhari can only rule in ur imagination
so unfortunate only you cant change what the people have in mind. just follow the trend, the wind of change is blowing have a feel of it. dont be left behind.

2 Likes

Re: People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. by Abagworo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
nzeadachie:
GOODLUCK IN BENUE

This looks unattended though. Jonathan might lose every State if care is not taken.

4 Likes

Re: People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. by benuejosh: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari Crowd when he was in Benue compare with the Pix Above

3 Likes

Re: People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. by nzeadachie: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Abagworo:

This looks unattended though. Jonathan might lose every State if care is not taken.
ALL THOSE THINGS ARE WASTING OF TIME, WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR RESULT AND THE VIOLENT THAT WILL FOLLOW AS USUAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. by nzeadachie: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
benuejosh:
Buhari Crowd when he was in Benue compare with the Pix Above
SO YOU DON'T KNOW THAT THERE IS DIFFERENT BETWEEN STADIUM AND PRIMARY SCHOOL FIELD, YOU DON'T SEE AS THE SIT RELAX FOR SIT? IF THET GO FOR THAT BUHARI CAMPAIGN FIELD DO YOU THINK THAT IT WILL ENTER THEM?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. by benuejosh: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
nzeadachie:
SO YOU DON'T KNOW THAT THERE IS DIFFERENT BETWEEN STADIUM AND PRIMARY SCHOOL FIELD, YOU DON'T SEE AS THE SIT RELAX FOR SIT? IF THET GO FOR THAT BUHARI CAMPAIGN FIELD DO YOU THINK THAT IT WILL ENTER THEM?
sai Buhari. we Advocate for Change, even if na the same people, make the money go another Family too. no be only PDP them born.

2 Likes

Re: People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. by Baawaa(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bye bye mr Jonathan grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Abagworo:

Except Anambra, Abia, and Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. by Hadone(m): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
GMB 2015
Re: People Shouted Sai Buhari And Change As Jonathan visited Benue State. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
I see sponsored crowd in GEJ Benue rally photos, while I see unsponsored grassroot masses in GMB photo. The difference is staggering.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari At Katsina Provincial Secondary School(photo) / Poll Analysis Favours Him To Win: How He Will Win Convincingly- CSBC / Power Have Finally Come To The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.