Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

The Man That Almost Crushed Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man That Almost Crushed Boko Haram (884 Views)

Nigerian Army Has Finally Crushed Boko Haram In Sambisa Stronghold — Buhari / I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari / APC Crush Bharam Advert Is Of No Use Anymore, GEJ Had Crushed Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man That Almost Crushed Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
I can assure you that most nairalanders can't name the current Nigerian military general without running to google to search his name but I am sure everyone would have known his name if his great grand father was Igbo. Since he was sworn in, Boko haram has been growing stronger starting from the kidnap of the chibok girls. But no Hypocrite has come out on nairaland to call for his sack.

BUT
When general Ihejirika was the military general, he was giving boko haram the lethal blow they deserve. We couldn't hear word from tribalist. Everyday, some hypocrite will open a new thread giving us Tribalistic reasons why he should be fired. General Ihejirika did not give boko harm a breathing space. It got to the point that they couldn't conduct any attacks for weeks. If you want to continue tribalism, continue but you will all suffer the consequence.

Imagine if the minister of agriculture was an Igbo man. They will be calling for his head everyday. Just like they did to Odua, Nnaji, Iweala, Oteh, madueke etc....

#JUSTSAYING

1 Like

Re: The Man That Almost Crushed Boko Haram by simplemach(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Just leave them, there is God
Re: The Man That Almost Crushed Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nigeria has a long way to go

The very people accusing Jonathan of being weak were the same ones who criticised Ihejirika for being high handed
Re: The Man That Almost Crushed Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
mikeansy:
Nigeria has a long way to go

The very people accusing Jonathan of being weak were the same ones who criticised Ihejirika for being handed

A country full of narrow minded citizens.
Re: The Man That Almost Crushed Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Who is calling 4 nebo's head?even wit the epileptic power supply,what abt anyim pius,Abeg sentiments aside, I am an Igbo person,jonathan no be am at all.He failed,he is now desperate 2 retain power.

1 Like

Re: The Man That Almost Crushed Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
chigo93:
Who is calling 4 nebo's head?even wit the epileptic power supply,what abt anyim pius,Abeg sentiments aside, I am an Igbo person,jonathan no be am at all.He failed,he is now desperate 2 retain power.

Nobody should because the power plants are now in private hands. Nigeria is not communist china where the government can order troops to force private businesses to do as they wish.
Re: The Man That Almost Crushed Boko Haram by SweetJoystick(m): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lamentations angry

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat / Who Takes Lagos? Still A Close Call Between Agbaje And Ambode (photo) / The Infrastructural Upliftment Of Aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.