Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat (880 Views)

Fetish Objects At APC Secretariat In Ondo / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat / Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat by Sanchez01: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gunmen on Wednesday night attacked the Ekiti State secretariat of the All Progressives Congress in Ado-Ekiti and destroyed the flags and posters of the party’s candidates.

According to a statement issued by the state Publicity Secretary, Taiwo Olatunbosun, the gunmen came in four Hilux vehicles and a car to unleash the mayhem.

“Shortly before they arrived, streetlights along Ajilosun Street where the APC secretariat is located were switched off. The hoodlums wounded the security man at the gate of the APC office,” the statement said.

Olatunbosun claimed that the Director of Department of State Service, Mr. Samuel Tamuno and the Commissioner of Police, Taiwo Lakanu, had been informed about the development.

When contacted, Lakanu confirmed the crisis saying, “I don’t think there was any sporadic shooting there. But I have drafted my men there to maintain peace and order.”

The party said Governor Ayo Fayose had concluded plans to hold a rally at Fajuyi Roundabout in Ado-Ekiti on Saturday in a bid to disrupt the APC presidential rally scheduled for the same day in the city.

“Fajuyi roundabout is a major road to Ekitiparapo Square along NTA road where the APC is holding its presidential rally on Saturday.

“The Independent National Electoral Commission’s rule prevents two parties to hold rallies on same day in the same state capital. The PDP held its rally about two weeks ago,” the statement added.
Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/gunmen-attack-ekiti-apc-secretariat/
Re: Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat by RichDad1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Allowing a Thug to rule over the State with the Most Intellects in the country is a big shame to the people of Ekiti.

Enjoy your stomach politics. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat by simplemach(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Apc doing bad things to theirselves since 1908
Re: Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat by Sanchez01: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
We all know who is responsible but I'd rather keep quiet sha. Ayo Fayose grin should continue. He's toast when the General wins at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat by gbengress1: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fayose!!!!! Diaris God ooo....PDP... nest of killers

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat by babadee1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
simplemach:

Yes because the people in PDP are all angels. After all Ayo Fayose, the man who carried thugs to go and manhandle a high court judge in broad daylight would never do such a thing abi?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat by RichDad1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
simplemach:
Bros, hope you've not forget to use your Drugs?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat by Sanchez01: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
simplemach:
I guess it was quick for you to say APC since you didn't bother to read the post undecided.

“Shortly before they arrived, streetlights along Ajilosun Street where the APC secretariat is located were switched off. The hoodlums wounded the security man at the gate of the APC office,” the statement said.

Who has the power to do such?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Over time immemorial, I've known Nigerian politics to be a do or die affair. If dem attack demselves finish, who dem go attack again

Foolish feful..
Re: Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat by Sanchez01: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Over time immemorial, I've known Nigerian politics to be a do or die affair. If dem attack demselves finish, who dem go attack again

Foolish feful..
We later become the target at the polls. God save us all.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sanchez01:

We later become the target at the polls. God save us all.
if dem try na pawaful, precious, lovely & wondaful go strike dem finish..
Re: Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat by Sanchez01: 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
if dem try na pawaful, precious, lovely & wondaful go strike dem finish..
Lolz... grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat by san316(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
I won't wish death on fayose. I wish him life so he can witness the pains of being in the losing side and paying the price for impunity.

I used to like the man because of his "simplicity" Now I hate him with a passion.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat by simplemach(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2015
RichDad1:

Bros, hope you've not forget to use your Drugs?
speak type in pigdeon english if u cant type good english. I go understand.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat by RichDad1(m): 8:21am On Jan 23, 2015
simplemach:
speak type in pigdeon english if u cant type good english. I go understand.
Whichever way you want am.Whether na Adaba English or Eyele own o.All i care is make sure say you no dey miss your drug. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Secretariat by simplemach(m): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2015
RichDad1:

Whichever way you want am.Whether na Adaba English or Eyele own o.All i care is make sure say you no dey miss your drug. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
ok. Thank you doctor

(1) (Reply)

PDP Bauchi Attack: 6 Of Gej's Security Aides Hospitalized / Jonathan Lies About Polio Eradication! / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.