Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car (8451 Views)

See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / What Happens When U Put Ur Car In Reverse While Driving? / How To Handle A Tyre Burst While Driving At Top Speed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by cmoney22222: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Assdfghjk
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by uwemjack(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Your check engine light should be on. Scan it first then post the codes here, for further assistance.
Cheers
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by tolugar: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Replace your Battary as soon as possible.

Also tighten the "battery head"

1 Like

Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
did any 'khazeem' tamper with your car lately, did you replace any part? or carry out repairs on the car?

1 Like

Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by cmoney22222: 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yes, get it serviced, changed the fuel pump and fuel fitter,service the injector nozzle and check engine lite still on. That's all the work done on it. Still, car still goes off. What do I go wise ones

lomomike:
did any 'khazeem' tamper with your car lately, did you replace any part? or carry out repairs on the car?
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
cmoney22222:
Yes, get it serviced, changed the fuel pump and fuel fitter,service the injector nozzle and check engine lite still on. That's all the work done on it. Still, car still goes off. What do I go wise ones

Here we go again!
You just allowed that Khazeem to defraud you so cheaply by tampering with your car and collecting your cash. If there's a check engine light, scan it first. Then whatsoever it shows indicates what you're most prolly gonna do.
Change that fuel pump to the right fuel pump, just pray the 'injector nozzle' isn't broken or blocked and the rubber ring around it is still intact.
I'm off to bed, goodnight!
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Scan d vehicle bros but from d way am seeing it looks like an electrical problems. Does it happen when d car engine is hot?
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by cmoney22222: 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yes boss... What do I do then. Its a toks car and just registered last week.

wristwatch:
Scan d vehicle bros but from d way am seeing it looks like an electrical problems. Does it happen when d car engine is hot?
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by nonso84(m): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Check your battery head(for partial contact), also check the battery health.
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by DECOtech(m): 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
nonso84:
Check your battery head(for partial contact), also check the battery health.

A lose battery terminal will not make a running 97 camry go off

2 Likes

Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:14am On Jan 23, 2015
cmoney22222:
Wise ones, pls my toyota camry 1997 pencil lite I4 engine is not making me happy. Before I give you my long story of what just happened to me this nite, let me tell you the issue.. The car just suddenly goes off on motion or in traffic. Before, when it does like this and I start it , it comes up at onces, but now, na lie oo. It hard starts and can take 20 times to start.

This nite, as I was going to ketu, the car just went off at palmgroove express, some thugs came out from dark corner and said they wanted to help me, but I know all is wayo. The push it small and said this money is 20k for pushing. I was praying in the car that I car should start, as I want trying the ignition and hearing their harsh voices of the thug, suddenly, the car start and I sped of. They cursed them self. I was wondering when to get 20k and give then becasue I know my phn is will be taken by them. Make I stop to much story. Pls what do I do , lomomike, gazzuzz, decotech, mayor123, all other bossess observed.. Pls

Lucky you! Meanwhile , not every problem will show up on a scan, "especially with a 97 camry" give me a call I'm in town, let's sort the problem out. seems you are having intermittent problems. And what ever you do, do not buy a new battery.
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by JUO(m): 4:25am On Jan 23, 2015
you don't need any security on this car again. No need for insurance, pedal lock or tracker. the car has secured itself from robbers. you can even park anywhere because the car has immunity. Lol I think you should check your fuel pump or ignition coil, it might be failing

1 Like

Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by mayor2013: 4:28am On Jan 23, 2015
@ "op" Are you not chuks by name undecided
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by chillex8(m): 5:37am On Jan 23, 2015
tolugar:
Replace your Battary as soon as possible.

Also tighten the "battery head"

BLOOD of GOD

2 Likes

Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by chillex8(m): 5:45am On Jan 23, 2015
cmoney22222:
Wise ones, pls my toyota camry 1997 pencil lite I4 engine is not making me happy. Before I give you my long story of what just happened to me this nite, let me tell you the issue.. The car just suddenly goes off on motion or in traffic. Before, when it does like this and I start it , it comes up at onces, but now, na lie oo. It hard starts and can take 20 times to start.

This nite, as I was going to ketu, the car just went off at palmgroove express, some thugs came out from dark corner and said they wanted to help me, but I know all is wayo. The push it small and said this money is 20k for pushing. I was praying in the car that I car should start, as I want trying the ignition and hearing their harsh voices of the thug, suddenly, the car start and I sped of. They cursed them self. I was wondering when to get 20k and give then becasue I know my phn is will be taken by them. Make I stop to much story. Pls what do I do , lomomike, gazzuzz, decotech, mayor123, all other bossess observed.. Pls

I am 90% sure your crank position sensor is bad.

I am helping some1 fix same issue today.

Same damn symptoms as yours.

BUT, I confirmed with a proper OBD2 scanner.

So, let's go this way.

Be ready to spend money, ok.

Get your car scanned first. There are few nairalanders who do that FOR a fee ofcourse.

Fault codes will be provided and guide for the necessary fix.

Don't be stingy ooo..

2 Likes

Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by chillex8(m): 5:48am On Jan 23, 2015
DECOtech:

A lose battery terminal will not make a running 97 camry go off

Will it make an accord 89 go off

You sound so "UN-SURE"

Hehehehehehehehehehheeee

1 Like

Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by nurey(m): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
cmoney22222:
Yes boss... What do I do then. Its a toks car and just registered last week.

A toks car and you have already allowed kazeem to be practicing MEC 101 on it, all that is left now is may the gentle engine rest in piece. Lol

1 Like

Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by cmoney22222: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Amin and amen

nurey:

A toks car and you have already allowed kazeem to be practicing MEC 101 on it, all that is left now is may the gentle engine rest in piece. Lol
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by DGD1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Lucky you! Meanwhile , not every problem will show up on a scan, "especially with a 97 camry" give me a call I'm in town, let's sort the problem out. seems you are having intermittent problems. And what ever you do, do not buy a new battery.

go give testimony!
your worries are over
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by khazeem(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
lomomike:

Here we go again!
You just allowed that Khazeem to defraud you so cheaply by tampering with your car and collecting your cash. If there's a check engine light, scan it first. Then whatsoever it shows indicates what you're most prolly gonna do.
Change that fuel pump to the right fuel pump, just pray the 'injector nozzle' isn't broken or blocked and the rubber ring around it is still intact.
I'm off to bed, goodnight!
who d fucck are u to mention me in ur fraudulent. Chants....just make sure u know wat u are sayiny next tym
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
khazeem:
who d fucck are u to mention me in ur fraudulent. Chants....just make sure u know wat u are sayiny next tym

Will you shut the fccuk to the up?
Who are you?
Have I ever spoken or had any encounter with you?
Ogbeni next time ask politely who's been referred to. You're not the 1st person bearing Khazeem neither are you the last. How am I sure you're not the khazeem oga Gazzuzz et al refers to?
undecided

Keep ranting you hear Mr Khazeem.

1 Like

Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by nurey(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
khazeem:

that was an honest mistake grin cheesy
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
nurey:

that was an honest mistake grin cheesy

The Khazeem wan transfer aggression to lomomike and I wan transfer aggression to him.
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by jamesatoy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Well i dnt think its fuel pump,check the radiator incase of over heating and then the battery head and get a better tight clip.

1 Like

Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by nurey(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
lomomike:

The Khazeem wan transfer aggression to lomomike and I wan transfer aggression to him.

lomomike, no let khazeem para online, me i no dey there lol
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kazeem de nl? Hehehehehehe abeg khazeem no vex o! Nah mistake, we love all our khazeems them make life interesting for all of us, but if you vex you can hug this pic
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by cmoney22222: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pls my car dey mess up and no time for this para-ing. I like this type of gingering online but I don't have time for this now.. I need the car fixed pls, oga gazzuzz and chillex8 and all others pls help me ooo and leave para for now pls. If the car don dey allrite, na me go para pass
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ruled out a faulty harness, ckp, coolant sensor, coils, plugs, fuel pressure, injectors.

What is left is engine ecu.
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by nurey(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
cmoney22222:
Pls my car dey mess up and no time for this para-ing. I like this type of gingering online but I don't have time for this now.. I need the car fixed pls, oga gazzuzz and chillex8 and all others pls help me ooo and leave para for now pls. If the car don dey allrite, na me go para pass

Follow all the suggestions given and try to meet with a professional not carsim grin
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by cmoney22222: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Ruled out a faulty harness, ckp, coolant sensor, coils, plugs, fuel pressure, injectors.

Yes boss
Re: update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car by cmoney22222: 12:14am On Jan 26, 2015
Boss ,ecu and powertrain control module same as brain box?. Thanks chillex was here. Pls reply so I can post a link for you to help me clear a doubt.

Chillex8
Gazzuzz
Decotech
Lomomike
Mayor2013
Khazeem
And others

GAZZUZZ:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free VIN Check By Email - Till Oct 29 / 4 Symptoms You’ll Notice If The Water Pump Of Your Car Is Bad Or Failing / Things You Need To Know If You Do Patronize Roadside Mechanics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.