Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari (946 Views)

How "My 100 Days Convenant With Nigerians" Went Viral Without Buhari's Approval / Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians / A Must-read: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari by adefund(m): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
General Mohammadu Buhari, APC Presidential candidate has announced to Nigerians what he will strive to achieve in his first 100 days as President and Commander-In-Chief of Nigeria’s Armed Forces: Corruption and Governance I pledge to: Publicly declare my assets and liabilities Encourage all my appointees to publicly declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment. All political appointees will only earn the salaries and allowances determined by the Revenue Mobilization and Fiscal Allocation Commission (RMFAC). Personal leadership in the war against corruption Inaugurate the National Council on Procurement as stipulated in the Procurement Act. The Federal Executive Council, which has been turned to a weekly session of contract bazaar, will concentrate on its principal function of policy making. Review and implement audit recommendations by Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative including those on remittances and remediation. Work with the National Assembly towards the immediate enactment of a Whistle Blower Act Work with the National Assembly to strengthen ICPC and EFCC by guaranteeing institutional autonomy including financial and prosecutorial independence and security of tenure of officials. Make the Financial Intelligence Unit of the EFCC autonomous and operational. Encourage proactive disclosure of information by government institutions in the spirit of the Freedom of Information Act.

Read more at: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – MUahmmadu Buhari here: http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/01/22/my-100-days-covenant-with-nigerians-muhammadu-buhari/

1 Like

Re: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari by ArchEnemy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Good
I just hope you ll make all these promises a reality if you get there
Re: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
C as d promise just dey flow smoothly for grammar.. If u ask me I fit tell u sey na dis kind promise man dey promise woman on top bed..

E.g: If I go lagos I go buy u third main-land bridge..

Besides, I believe Nigerians are used 2 "Easier Said Than Done Promises..
Re: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari by dhardline(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Although there are many reasons why i'll vote president Jonathan again,there is one that is specially close to my heart that had a tremendous effect on my life...the story goes thus
I remember the year 2011 vividly like it was yesterday cause that was the year i was mobilised for service,when i got to the camp my whole intention was just to stay the 3 weeks in camp and head back home as i knew it was practically impossible for me to cope with the paltry 8000 or 9000 naira thereabout that was being paid corpers.Then on one faithful morning our state coordinator stood on the podium and announced that our allawee has been increased to 19800 naira monthly by the Fg under presidents Gej rule,the cheers and chants from the corpers on the parade ground was so much i almost wept out of joy.I was so filled with joy knowing that now i would complete my youth service in the state as the 19800naira would go a long way in keeping body and soul together and at the same time save something to jobhunt with after service.Thank you once again President Goodluck Jonathan and may God continue to bless and protect you.Amen

1 Like

Re: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari by ArchEnemy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
dhardline:
Although there are many reasons why i'll vote president Jonathan again,there is one that is specially close to my heart that had a tremendous effect on my life...the story goes thus
I remember the year 2011 vividly like it was yesterday cause that was the year i was mobilised for service,when i got to the camp my whole intention was just to stay the 3 weeks in camp and head back home as i knew it was practically impossible for me to cope with the paltry 8000 or 9000 naira thereabout that was being paid corpers.Then on one faithful morning our state coordinator stood on the podium and announced that our allawee has been increased to 19800 naira monthly by the Fg under presidents Gej rule,the cheers and chants from the corpers on the parade ground was so much i almost wept out of joy.I was so filled with joy knowing that now i would complete my youth service in the state as the 19800naira would go a long way in keeping body and soul together and at the same time save something to jobhunt with after service.Thank you once again President Goodluck Jonathan and may God continue to bless and protect you.Amen
kudos to him for that..we should be grateful
Re: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
dhardline:
na ur future u dey chop so nau.oloshi

1 Like

Re: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari by Miscellaneous(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2015

#JustIncase
Re: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari by dhardline(m): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
chigo93:
na ur future u dey chop so nau.oloshi
So incresing alawee means we are eating our future ryt...wow you really think well.I bet you didnt go to the university just like buhari.
Re: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari by Change2015(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
The sad fact is that so few people are inclined to read and understand this document. Goes to show the lousy job our education sector has been performing for quite a while. Ideas to improve life for Nigerians, and no one is paying attention. Perhaps the pdp understands that many people just want to hear platitudes and be on their way, which is why their campaign has been so bereft of content. All the same, change is coming. The APC remains the party of ideas.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Miscellaneous:

#JustIncase
c ur life.. Kai! Seun dey foolow u 4 baq
Re: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
dhardline:

So incresing alawee means we are eating our future ryt...wow you really think well.I bet you didnt go to the university just like buhari.
u aint sensible nau,sum1 increased allowee,then removed subsidy,tins are hard 4 poor folks,and a foolish individual lyk u is celebrating him.YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
Re: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari by dahunsy(f): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
coughs***clears throat
Re: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari by ollyboy009(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kudos to the peopls' General, this is what I call the "willingness to serve" as against "willingness to still" of the PDP. May your days be long sir......
We are not cajoled by Relious Brainwash..............
we are not brainwashed by ethnic cajoling..............
we are not confused by cerificate saga.....................
All we want is CHANGE for the sake of the generation yet unborn.

Nelson Mandela was 76 when he became SA president, we believe you can do it sir!! Sai Buhari
Re: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari by amanda2013(f): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Political promise.

1 Like

Re: My 100 Days Covenant With Nigerians – Muhammadu Buhari by Skillz02(m): 12:19am On Jan 23, 2015
O God !!! make Buhari our next president

(1) (Reply)

Chatham House Website Clearly Shows Buhari Has No Business With Them(pic) / “we Did Not Appoint Jega”, APC Tells PDP / He Huged Transformer And Still Survive(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.