Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Neyo's Sister - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neyo's Sister (133369 Views)

Do You Know Serena Williams And Neyo Are Nigerian? / Neyo Vs Chris Brown / Jay-z,omarion,neyo.who Has The Biggest Lips. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 12:33am On Nov 09, 2007
u ain't ugly u look young i just didn't like the way u talk about neyo sis,how would u feel if someone spoke 2 u that way,would u be happy? undecided
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 12:35am On Nov 09, 2007
who really cares/? lol, u take life too seriously. so long as u ain't beatin' me, callin' me ugly won't do nothin' to me. hey, i got mouth too and they can move.
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 12:40am On Nov 09, 2007
i don't like calling girls ugly,am cool with any chick but when a chick call her sister ugly now that get me mad 4 real.that ain't cool.u gotta have money to said ur better then someone that's what they said in the street.it ain't really about who got swag,where the money at?is about who got cash.
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 12:41am On Nov 09, 2007
ok, but i didn't call her ugly. u just got at me for no reason. before u try to rash, u gotta come with alibi. that's what i always do.
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 12:45am On Nov 09, 2007
yep but u still said something that made me think u think she's ugly.
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 12:49am On Nov 09, 2007
hmmm, i said she a'ight. not pretty or ugly. u know what?/ i don't really care what she is. i just felt like postin' smthin', a'ight. don't take whatever i post about celebs or celebs' siblings seriously. that's why u wanted to "put my ass under d sea"?? u forced it.
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2007
do u know what i mean when i said i will put a girl under the sea?
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 12:55am On Nov 09, 2007
kill me, i guess?? undecided
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 1:01am On Nov 09, 2007
make u look like u dived first in the pool with ya head that's what i mean by putting u under the sea.kill u please y would i tell u that? undecided
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 1:03am On Nov 09, 2007
idk for u. how bout sendin' "scoofys to my school", whatever that means?? u told me that before.
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 1:10am On Nov 09, 2007
yep cuz ya talk about my sis,this internet shit is just fun to me feel me and if i really wanna hurt someone i wont tell him for real,i enjoy this internet shit it make me laugh am just having fun,but when we having a talk shit conversation then ya put my family in it,i will let u know what it is u smell me i don't like know one fu**.ing with my fam,ya talk about my sis and that's y i said that for.
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 1:16am On Nov 09, 2007
LOL undecided
Re: Neyo's Sister by omogenaija(f): 1:26am On Nov 09, 2007
@ topic
neyo's sister is ugly , but ive seen worst
Re: Neyo's Sister by Shentz(f): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2007
Her forehead aint that big

Its her pose that makes her look ugly but i think shes actually pretty. Just wrong make up and facial expression.
Re: Neyo's Sister by naijadiva2(f): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2007
okay, what did i miss.
Re: Neyo's Sister by Zgirl: 1:52am On Nov 12, 2007
yuk undecided!! she's totally the opposite of beauty, that face is not for her. I wish ne-yo was an only child to carry that face.
Someone shuld tell ne-yo to please disown her for the sake of we his fans. It is a total disgrace to ne-yo's cute face.
Re: Neyo's Sister by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 12, 2007
she's not fyn, but yet not ugly. but definitely not fyn undecided
Re: Neyo's Sister by naijadiva2(f): 1:00am On Nov 13, 2007
i don't know why people talking like she's soo ugly, sure she ain't no beyonce but dang, she ain't that ugly.
Re: Neyo's Sister by beeyodun(f): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2007
at least we have some1 to compete with tyra banks' and rihanna's forehead.
Re: Neyo's Sister by Vuitton(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2007
Her face is too loooonnnng!!! She slim and sexy tho, kiss
Re: Neyo's Sister by deevuu(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2007
seriously, shes not bad .shes ugly in a beautiful way, she might av a beautiful mind
Re: Neyo's Sister by waterworks(f): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2007
im sorry but i personally think she is ugly like her brother.

i secodn that they have got exactly THE SAME genes!!
Re: Neyo's Sister by needeeg(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2007
Zgirl:

yuk undecided!! she's totally the opposite of beauty, that face is not for her. I wish ne-yo was an only child to carry that face.
Someone shuld tell ne-yo to please disown her for the sake of we his fans. It is a total disgrace to ne-yo's cute face.
Iyaa, take am easy now!!
Re: Neyo's Sister by waliyy: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2007
well u fit give her number abi reader wetin u think? grin grin grin grin grin i dey serious ooo
Re: Neyo's Sister by xerebro: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2007
her forehaed is so big that it should be called a fivehead , lol
Re: Neyo's Sister by ibelydi(f): 2:12am On Dec 31, 2007
wow shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.am speechless omgggggggggggggggggggggg ;Di cant stop laughin sada thumbs down
not 2 b harsh but dats a -9/10 gad shes uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly
Re: Neyo's Sister by ibelydi(f): 2:15am On Dec 31, 2007
nut 2 b harsh shes okkkkkkkkk grin
Re: Neyo's Sister by Hotchicc(f): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2008
SHE NO FYNE!! Whats wrong wity'all?!!!
Re: Neyo's Sister by xtacyboy: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2008
i think it's 'bout time posters on here started posting their own pics before commenting on someone else's physical outlook. i can't imagine a monkey condemming a fellow monkey. haba!!! the only problem with this poor gal is that she's got an xxl kinda head that could have fallen the biblical goliath on a single head butt atempt. abeg leave the female monkey aloneooooooooooo.
Re: Neyo's Sister by keba(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2008
she no fine reach her broda embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Neyo's Sister by brodo8: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2008
MY GOSH., you actually see that as attractive? please., look at her., she has a very long face., you can kill a bug with it., she has almost no eyebrows., has a bad skin texture and her weave is not right for her face, gross., i think NeYo is hot but please., her sister is so a not.,. I would not believe that it is NeYo's sister if you haven't labeled it., Sorry,
Re: Neyo's Sister by vicade(m): 1:14am On Apr 12, 2008
Like sister like brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) / How I Seduced My Dad And Lost My Virginity To Him- Primebaze Stories / (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.