Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Some Errors On Buhari's Certificate (photo Included) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Errors On Buhari's Certificate (photo Included) (1476 Views)

Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) / President Buhari Said There Are Some Errors In His Government (read What He Said / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Errors On Buhari's Certificate (photo Included) by Emmanuel247(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Now here we go with what APC presents
to us as Buhari's WAEC certificate.

1. WAEC/Cambridge Did not Offer Hausa as
Subject in 1961

2. The passport on the said 1961 WAEC certificate
was fake because Muhammadu Buhari was born
on 17 December 1942 which means Buhari was
suppose to be a 19 year old boy then and not a 50
year old man with that passport.

3. You can't fail mathematics and gain admission
to any University.

4. Kastina state was created in 1987 and not any
other year below that. There was nothing like state
in Nigeria in 1961

5. In 1961 WAEC exams, his name was and still
Muhammadu not Mohamed as his current fake
certificate shows.

6. Buhari joined the Nigerian Army in 1961 the
same year he wrote WAEC?

7. In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned as
second lieutenant o yeah? that was two years after
he sat for his WAEC lol.

8. The real and original WAEC certificates don't
have May/June or Nov/Dec on it but Buhari's have
it am lost here.

9. Yoruba was the only Nigerian language that was
offered as a course in 1961.

10. Hausa was not offered as a subject in WASC
until after 1974.

Re: Some Errors On Buhari's Certificate (photo Included) by podosci(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
For the illitrates, lemme explain
First there is a spread sheet issued by waec, that one contains everybodies grade.
2nd,,,,since it takes waec time to prepare the cert, The school would then issue a statement of result signed by the school,
3rd....Waec would then send your certificate after sometime

Ignorance,The statememt of result you saw was issued when buhari requested for it and it was dated 21/01/15.....Thats why it has Buhari recent passport. THE Spreadsheet from cambridge Waec is dated 1961.
IF you go to your school 2mao to request for your statement of result tomao , what date and passport would they put there?
@OP, have you written waec? Am asking because i am trying to justify your ignorane conerning waec, if you have written but still dont understand school issued waec Statment of result, waec spreadsheet and waec certificate, then Our generation is in serious trouble.
I can understand the ignorance of some people............ rather than checking for "cambridge Wasc", people must have been checking for "WAEC" .....Buhari took cambridge wasc, not waec
what you dull people are seeing has "!" is not A1, it means absent or not done
the result is graded from 1-10,,,
1-4 means good
5-7 credit
7-8 pass
8-10 fail
The fact i have to explain this proves Majority of Nigerians are stark illiterates
Below is reply from cambridge confirming that hausa was offered in 1961 Wasc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Errors On Buhari's Certificate (photo Included) by masseratti: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Olodo rabata...that's not a certificate but a statement of result,you go school at all?

1 Like

Re: Some Errors On Buhari's Certificate (photo Included) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
The fear of being banned on Nairaland is d beginning of wisdom..

The fear of reading other people's comment while u can't comment is learning how 2 caution ur phone & fingers not 2 put u into trouble..

Na only me waka come oh..

Makai just recover from my ban..

Thanks for ur understanding.
Re: Some Errors On Buhari's Certificate (photo Included) by Kagarko(m): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
masseratti:
Olodo rabata...that's not a certificate but a statement of result,you go school at all?

Help me ask him whether he has been to school?

Statement is different from what those illiterates are asking.

They ended up disgracing themselves and their ignorance.
Re: Some Errors On Buhari's Certificate (photo Included) by nobilis: 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
OP, please what is the source of your info that Hausa wasn't offered in WASC till 1974?
Please publish your source here so that I'll read as well.

As for all the other questions you raised, I've answered them in other threads.

https://www.nairaland.com/2107695/buharis-certificate-fake-opinion

And some posters have answered them again here.

The more this anti-Buhari people comment on Buhari's results, the more I doubt their own literacy and educational backgrounds.
Because for someone to see a document upon which was boldly written "STATEMENT OF RESULT" and call it WASC certificate is just a show of gross illiteracy and ignorance.
Re: Some Errors On Buhari's Certificate (photo Included) by Skillz02(m): 12:04am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Emmanuel247 post=30042842][s]Now here we go with what APC presents
to us as Buhari's WAEC certificate.

1. WAEC/Cambridge Did not Offer Hausa as
Subject in 1961

2. The passport on the said 1961 WAEC certificate
was fake because Muhammadu Buhari was born
on 17 December 1942 which means Buhari was
suppose to be a 19 year old boy then and not a 50
year old man with that passport.

3. You can't fail mathematics and gain admission
to any University.

4. Kastina state was created in 1987 and not any
other year below that. There was nothing like state
in Nigeria in 1961

5. In 1961 WAEC exams, his name was and still
Muhammadu not Mohamed as his current fake
certificate shows.

6. Buhari joined the Nigerian Army in 1961 the
same year he wrote WAEC?

7. In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned as
second lieutenant o yeah? that was two years after
he sat for his WAEC lol.

8. The real and original WAEC certificates don't
have May/June or Nov/Dec on it but Buhari's have
it am lost here.

9. Yoruba was the only Nigerian language that was
offered as a course in 1961.

10. Hausa was not offered as a subject in WASC
until after 1974.[/qu[/s]ote]

Keep wasting ur time on Buhari's cert u asked for it & d man provide it now u are saying another thing very soon u will ask for his school uniform , , , , lol

#GMB2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Campaigns On Whatsapp (photo) / Gen Buhari With Ceo, All Eyes On Africa Tv Show Kemi Fadojutimi In Uk / I Am Satisfied With Polls – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.