Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond (962 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) / Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by DaJulee(f): 12:36am On Jan 23, 2015
WHAT I, FANI KAYODE AND OTHER NIGERIANS WANTS FROM GEN BUHARI

By Julius Diamond

As for me, I and Myself, we know no much about law, We know no much about lawsuit, we know no much about court proceedings, but we know that Fani Kayode knows what happens when a criminal reports himself/herself to law enforcement agency: Fani Kayode said "Such an individual will serve a lesser punishment as a reason of his/her sincerity to have reported himself/herself to law enforcement agency".

This revelation came as a result of the fact that Gen Buhari, the APC presidential candidate is an expected PRISON CANDIDATE. This, he cannot escape, having LIED, DECIEVED, ROBBED, and his attempting SUICIDE.

Consider the following:
1. Gen Buhari has LIED against the military for being in possession of his certificate.
2. Gen Buhari has DECIEVED INEC three golden times, contesting without WASC certificate (2003, 2007, 2011, Now 2015, but caught red handed).
3. Gen Muhammedu Buhari has willfully ROBBED a statement of result which rightly belongs to one Muhammad Buhari.
4. The decision of Gen Buhari to contest the 2015 presidential election is seen as a SUICIDAL attempt, and it is called self-slaughter. It is indeed shocking for a man of 76 years with poor health condition to wishing to contest for president of this great country.

TO AVOID MAKING THE NORTH LOSS 2019 PREIDENTIAL BIDE, TO AVOID BEING ARRESTED AND CHARGED TO COURT, TO AVOID BEING GIVEN A GREAT PUNISHMENT WITH HARD LABOUR,
TO AVOID WHAT HAPPENED IN NINETEEN 2012 TO REPEAT IT SELF: HE SHOULD DO HIMSELF, APC, THE NORTH, AND NIGERIA THE SIMPLE FAVOUR OF REPORTING HIMSELF TO THE POLICE OR OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES.

THIS IS A CALL TO SELF-JUSTICE! A CALL TO FIGTHING CORRUPTION!
A CALL TO SAVE THE NORTHERN 2019 PREIDENTIAL BIDE!
AND A CALL TO SAVE NIGERIA FROM THE USUAL NORTH-EAST DESTINY!

I THEREFORE CALL ON ALL NIGERIANS TO JOIN ME IN THIS CALL.
NOT FORGETING TO VOTE FOR THE ONLY QUALIFIED MAN STANDING: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

Long Live Nigeria!
Long Live PDP!
Long Live GEJ!
Short Live apc

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by mirexxx(f): 12:41am On Jan 23, 2015
smiley GEJ till HND equates degree smiley

3 Likes

Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by aresa: 12:44am On Jan 23, 2015
Jobless people... Find something better to do with your worthless time...

3 Likes

Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:

Only jah knows when u sleep. Lol
Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
honestly sis...even if am still gonna b HND grad material
Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by kestolove95(m): 1:03am On Jan 23, 2015
Pls wia is bianca ojukwu?cum and kip dix ur bf busy..his disturbin aswr
Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 23, 2015
Chaii..Buhari..
Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by nawtibownie: 1:17am On Jan 23, 2015
Only if these people research profusely for the whereabouts of the Chibok girls like they're doing for Buhari's certificate. Nonsense.
Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by sleemoon(m): 1:37am On Jan 23, 2015
Mtcheew of d highest order
Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by citizenY(m): 2:19am On Jan 23, 2015
Mr. Julius, have you ever heard of something called citizen's arrest?

Try that !!! I know You, yourself and you plus FFK are afraid of going near a police station for obvious reasons.
Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by mirexxx(f): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2015
malonephills:
honestly sis...even if am still gonna b HND grad material
lol oksmiley

1 Like

Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by mirexxx(f): 8:04am On Jan 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Only jah knows when u sleep. Lol
lol grin
Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by Olaolufred(m): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=48pt]GO TO COURT.[/size]
Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by tittop4: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari is there shouting corruption in jonaTan admin. whereas he is d father of all corruption and forgery and I can't blame him,his broda also attended toronto university abi u forget Salisu Buhari or what do u call his name again d former speaker of d house of rep.that was disgraced out of office, this type of thing should not be encouraged in our society most expecially among the leaders and it should be stopped now,i mean now,Buhari should be stopped or ask to face the law and this is why u have to vote for continuity,vote Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by eaglechild: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari should actually be in jail.

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by major466(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2015
In GEJ we trust. grin Buhari better report himself to the police station for lying against the law.
Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
lol grin
Re: What I, Fani Kayode And Other Nigerians Want From Gen Buhari by Julius Diamond by gen2briz(m): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=48pt]GO TO COURT.[/size]

They won't do that since they never settle judiciary palava....

(1) (Reply)

Storm Brews Over South Africa’s Military Advisers "mercenaries" In Nigeria / Jega,what If In Six Weeks Time Northeast Is Still Not Secure,what Happens? / What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.