Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,428 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria (965 Views)

Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari / Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) / GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria by organic973: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Please compare and contrast this picture.

Only sincere people will not insult me so before any insult check yourself again and again.

So let it begin I need reasonable and matured comments.

I love nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria by saintTim(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chai our money oooo

Big deference
Zik got Nigeria at heart
Tinubu got Nigeria in his pocket

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
saintTim:
Chai our money oooo

Big deference
Zik got Nigeria at heart
pocket even better, na LOCKER e dey sad
Re: What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria by organic973: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
saintTim:
Chai our money oooo

Big deference
Zik got Nigeria at heart

His generations yet unborn will never see hardship unless God through us will stop it with our votes because we don't know what he wants to be doing under buhari as his cover.
Re: What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
When did Tinubu turn to Buhari,mind you,I'm voting for Buhari not Tinubu.
Re: What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria by ngoziiwenofu1: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
> ‎GEJ is d 1st president to make sure there is a federal uni in each state of d nation. He established 9 new uni to make sure the 36 states of d federation have a fed. Uni.
> He provided leadership in d development of risk reduction measures and disaster management.
> 4,607 jobs were created for health workers in 2012.
> He rehabilitated the kaduna refinery after 15 years of neglect by past administrations.
> Restructuring of d nigeria civil authority (NCAA) to expand and promote safety oversight, surveillance and human capital development in d industry. 
> Development of a national counter terrorism strategy (NACTEST).‎Its has been tested and proven both scientifically and morally that GEJ has been the best leader the country has had and is still having.and will still have. My good people of nigeria vote for a peaceful leader and not a man who is filled with curse from d innocent bloods he has shed. Let's do this work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria by organic973: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Baawaa:
When did Tinubu turn to Buhari,mind you,I'm voting for Buhari not Tinubu.

Even if you vote for buhari it's your choice but the truth must/should be said.

it's a challenge can you give me you own personal reason(s) for choosing buhari atleast five and I will give you mine atleast five also.
Re: What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria by saintTim(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
organic973:

His generations yet unborn will never see hardship unless God through us will stop it with our votes because we don't know what he wants to be doing under buhari as his cover.

Bros can't u see me under the umbrella ? If u are coming, come with a crate of origin
Re: What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria by saintTim(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
gladpresh:
pocket even better, na LOCKER e dey sad

grin grin grin
Re: What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria by organic973: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
> ‎GEJ is d 1st president to make sure there is a federal uni in each state of d nation. He established 9 new uni to make sure the 36 states of d federation have a fed. Uni.
> He provided leadership in d development of risk reduction measures and disaster management.
> 4,607 jobs were created for health workers in 2012.
> He rehabilitated the kaduna refinery after 15 years of neglect by past administrations.
> Restructuring of d nigeria civil authority (NCAA) to expand and promote safety oversight, surveillance and human capital development in d industry. 
> Development of a national counter terrorism strategy (NACTEST).‎Its has been tested and proven both scientifically and morally that GEJ has been the best leader the country has had and is still having.and will still have. My good people of nigeria vote for a peaceful leader and not a man who is filled with curse from d innocent bloods he has shed. Let's do this work.

On the issue of job creation I thought it was fake until a friend of mine came back and was asking me of a good business ideas that he wants to put up a dependable proposal to YOUWIN that so far your idea is achievable and guarantee the employment of atleast 5 workers the money will be given to you to start it that his friend had been given N5million to start his. Though I advised him to take his time and look at his environment.
The job creation is real but people need an easy money which has kept some to be unemployed.
Re: What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria by organic973: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
saintTim:

Bros can't u see me under the umbrella ? If u are coming, come with a crate of origin

Hahahahahahaha
The problem is that I don't drink origin o
Re: What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria by medamillion(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
Here is my question for the OP
Which of the two you presented above has provided more employment for Nigerians?
Tinubu's children holding politcal offices is not a crime, are they not Nigerians. Oluremi Tinubu was elected, by who? Lagosians.
Go through history Tinubu has been stupendously rich even before becoming a governor in Lagos state.
What is your point please?

Before you stop your obsession with Tinubu, remember that Bode George in PDP, Alamesigha is PDP. These are convicted criminals surrounding GEJ.

Anyway, #wehavedecided to vote GMB/PYO not Tinubu

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria by saintTim(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
organic973:

Hahahahahahaha
The problem is that I don't drink origin o

OK come with pure water
Re: What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria by organic973: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
saintTim:

OK come with pure water

You sure if I come I go see you?
Re: What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria by saintTim(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
organic973:

You sure if I come I go see you?

Sure um putting on green shirt red face cap not white trousers grin

(1) (Reply)

First Lady Is A Comedian,’ Ekiti APC Says / The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality By Igbo Boy / 3 People We Will Miss In Jonathan's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.