Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" (31662 Views)

Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians / SAINTS OR SINNERS: 21 Facts About Buharis 21 Ministerial Nominees / Forget The Noise By APC, PDP – Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by hotgunz(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2015
drstone1:

So make we PARDON "Mr Integrity" na. Even if he no get safiticate at least e get action pass Jona. E go solve this Boko haram issue in a jiffy.. And e go send and lock up enough criminals for fprison as per his economic policy I also belief he cn stabilise Global oil price. He is a man whose words can be trusted.
k man
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by KanwuliaJara: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2015
The noise is that YOU CANNOT CLAIM TO HOLD AN OUNCE OF INTEGRETY WITH AN AFFICAVITS OF LIES!!!!
Simple!!!!! kiss
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by MORNDEW(m): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2015
chrisviral:

Zero tolerance for corruption
Why forge statement of Results then grin
You obviously don't know what you are saying.
GMB should just tell us he has no cert, and we will see if we will consider him, the lying is no good at all.
prove that its forged. Was he the one that issued it?
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by elantraceey(f): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Disclaimer:
Lai Mohammed just said it point blank, "I don't have a certificate too". Btw, Is secondary school that hard?

Just imagine , they are just showing us how incompetent they are .
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by chrisviral(m): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2015
MORNDEW:

prove that its forged. Was he the one that issued it?

The issue of it been forged has long be settled, everyone knows that.
He didn't issue it, but he accepted it.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by ibisko04: 9:40am On Jan 23, 2015
bashydemy:
You are not even ashamed of yourself, GEJ is so dull that he have to attend 2 primary school, fail WAEC and have to re-write GCE so he actually combined result hahaha so ashamed of my president... I think we need to change the academic results of GEJ what is he doing Uniport from 1987 to 1995?
You can see the traces of a dull pupil on him till now.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mctech(m): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2015
meshacha1:
Though I have asked this b4 and am asking this again?
In what aspect can you compare Jonathan and Buhari?
Is it in eloquency, academic standard, age, healthiness, enlightenment in technology, physical presentation?
Do ppl just want change by all means?
What plan did Buhari have for the nation that is convincing?
To me obviously, the ppl sponsoring him and campaigning for him and spending billions of Naira to ensure he becomes the next president are the ppl who will definitely manipulate his government because they are the most corrupt and are god fathers.
When fashola attempted otherwise, he was almost impeached by god father during his second tenor.
A times I wander the kind of change we want....pls can someone tell me the kind of change we should be hoping for if Buhari wins?

Am not campaigning for anybody, just curious anyway.
Pointless! What impact does Jonathan's swag have on your life. Besides, politics is all about networks and not a one man show. Jonathan has god fathers all over the country. You know Obama's god father.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by babasanti: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2015
ITS FUNNY HOW FFK IS GOING AROUND MAKING NOISES. HAS ANY ONE EVER VIEWED FANNY KAYODE'S FACEBOOK WALL AND CLICK ON HIS 2013 UPDATES. THIS SAME MAN WAS CHEERING FOR APC AND ATTACKING GEJ , NOW HIS CHEERING FOR GEJ. SHAMELESS CHAMELEON
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by 989900: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Fani is just another Chukwumerije.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Qyubee(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2015
i thought PDP promised us issue based campaign? where is it now?!
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by bashydemy(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2015
ibisko04:

You can see the traces of a dull pupil on him till now.
Na so jare, His clueless never start today, start as far back as 1961 and that was exactly the year my amiable General wrote his WASC just once.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by bastien: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2015
fleezytran:

Your comments caught my attention cos of the first set of questions you asked, but so unfortunate you didn't answer them after all. Well, I believe the answer would be to have a better life, but what better life has been for the so-called graduates, even the president with a PhD cannot make a good coherent speech without looking into a paper prepared for him, whereas the man without a certificate can talk authoritatively and educationally without prior notice.

My final word for you is please tell this forum your academic qualification and what you earn currently, that's if you are a graduate. Please be sincere.
Why should tell em my life,what business do I have with em here,bros I'm not supporting Jonathon, Why not tell the forum what you earn a month or academic qualification/qualifications

#Peace
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by galapazygalarba: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2015
according to john nastradamus....n M LUTHERKING...I QUOT THE ULTIMATE MEASURE OF MAN IS NOT WHEN HE STANDS A MOMENT OF CONFORT AND CONVINIENCY BUT DOES HARD MOMENT OF CHALLENGES AND CONTROVERSY......REMEMBERING 2BABA THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL HAV CEEEIIIINNNNG HIGHER THAN THE MOUNTAINS FORDERD THAN WAT THE EYE CAN CCCCCC AND DEEPER THAN THE DEPTH OF THE OCEANNN............NIGERIA SAI BUHARI........INSHA ALLLLLAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by galapazygalarba: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by galapazygalarba: 10:14am

according to john nastradamus....n M LUTHERKING...I QUOT THE ULTIMATE MEASURE OF MAN IS NOT WHEN HE STANDS A MOMENT OF CONFORT AND CONVINIENCY BUT DOES HARD MOMENT OF CHALLENGES AND CONTROVERSY......REMEMBERING 2BABA THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL HAV CEEEIIIINNNNG HIGHER THAN THE MOUNTAINS FORDERD THAN WAT THE EYE CAN CCCCCC AND DEEPER THAN THE DEPTH OF THE OCEANNN............NIGERIA SAI BUHARI........INSHA ALLLLLAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by dodokire12: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2015
Why is PDP putting so much efforts in trying to disqualify Buhari to the extent that Fayose is spending the money mearnt for the people of EKITI STATE to do a clueless advert

Let them concentrate their efforts on their campaign and strategise on how to beat Buhari if he is beatable in this Election.

PDP shows a group of visionless and clueless people spending millions on rubbish videos n campaign of certificate forgery,let them tell us what they have in store for us in 2015 am beggining to get tired of the same news everyday.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2015
mcdokwe:
The truth no matter how glaring never remains the truth once it is in contrast with an established interest.

My understanding of the issue is based on interest.
The same people spewing rubbish that his qualification does not matter would say the opposite if they were in the PDP.
Father Mbaka blesses Jonathan and APC protests
He turns around to endorse Buhari and GEJ's loyalists questions his calling.

My grouse is not with the political class who are only trying to justify their pay, but the youths who waste valuable time on the internet fighting each other.

At the end of the day, it is still FFK and GEJ who gets invited to the wedding of LAI's child and not you and I.

It is still Lai that's gets a special treatment at the government house not you and I.

So why not just sit back and enjoy the show like the sitcom it is rather than allow them wip up sentiments whose bad effect would be on you and I and not them or theirs?

No matter how long any of them try to hold onto power, it won't last forever. Afterall OBJ is now the former President and whenever notices he has been forgotten, he tries to pull one or two strings to make us remember him.
our sit down dey look attitude has caused us so much since 1960 till date. choosing to be apolitical won't do us any good, but rather more discomfort. greatest fool is the man who keeps silent when actually he's expected to speak and proffer solutions to societal issues. No country of citizens sit idly an expect change to come to them. According to Marx, a non violent revolution is not worth a revolution, we need to speak the truth and get the desired change. In real politik, there is no room for non-alignment. Non alignment is meant for weak minds.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by nellyjohn: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2015
Nonsense, fake classmates. U are jst as careless as Buhari. Partners incr

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by nellyjohn: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Partners in crime
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

If you expect us to pardon the olodo man you need your Lai Lai Mohammed head examined. When we go for interviews we don't expect our future employers to pardon us for not being qualified. If he wants us to employ him, he needs to show his certificates.
Buhari has the certificates, he failed woefully and he's ashamed to produce it.

GEJ passed mathematics o (apologies to General Buhari)
grin grin grin

Are you sure that nonentity passed? Because if he actually graduated high school, he shouldn't be this stupid as a presient. Homer Simpson would have performed much better in Aso rock than this blind bat. I'm not surprised some of you clowns really believe he's the best thing since slice bread. This Burahi produce your certificate is really getting boring; you iidiots have to come up with something else because that doesn't seem to be working; I'm suggesting..."Buhari is a Ghanian" or something.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by jibril597: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
tellllll them oooooo
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by dabossman(m): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
mpire:

Are you sure that nonentity passed? Because if he actually graduated high school, he shouldn't be this stupid as a presient. Homer Simpson would have performed much better in Aso rock than this blind bat. I'm not surprised some of you clowns really believe he's the best thing since slice bread. This Burahi produce your certificate is really getting boring; you iidiots have to come up with something else because that doesn't seem to be working; I'm suggesting..."Buhari is a Ghanian" or something.

Funny thing is according to Mogidi, GEJ spent 9 years in Primary School. He hasn't come back to tell us why.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by okestev: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Descartes:
Finally OBJ and Tinubu have perfected their plans to destroy BUHARI by forging certificate for him.Like Muhammadu Buhari like Liar Mohammed; "A Tale of Toronto Graduates"grin grin
A fool is a disgrace to the enviroment he belongs, becos his comment are always senseless and lack wisdom? Hope you are not one?
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by angelsing(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
ichidodo:
Is Lai Mohammed cunningly asking for pardon because Buhari lied under oath?? We don't need Illiterates governing Nigeria,it is our right as Nigerians to scrutinize our candidates and get to the bottom of this....the last thing we want is for illegality, forgery and corruption be legalized in Nigeria....
corruption is legalized already...After all alameisagha was granted pardon and he now walks a free man even planning to contest for a position in government
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by eleko1: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
PDP/JONA are already 76% packing out of ASO ROCK,they are already jiltery of APC/BUHARI taking over from the hopeless OTUOKE man,hence they resort to PULL HIM DOWN propaganda/want the election postponed.Dis can't work,WE WANT CHANGE
mentorandfriend:
FFK is a disgrace. My problem is that those who have stolen us blind, raped us till all sense of worth in us as Nigerians have gone are the ones distracting us with certificate issue, while the real issues that concern everyday Nigerians are left undiscussed. If PDP wins this election, then we're doomed as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Descartes: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
okestev:
A fool is a disgrace to the enviroment he belongs, becos his comment are always senseless and lack wisdom? Hope you are not one?
Are you among those that did the dirty job for your "semi-illiterate" General?
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Descartes: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
babasanti:
ITS FUNNY HOW FFK IS GOING AROUND MAKING NOISES. HAS ANY ONE EVER VIEWED FANNY KAYODE'S FACEBOOK WALL AND CLICK ON HIS 2013 UPDATES. THIS SAME MAN WAS CHEERING FOR APC AND ATTACKING GEJ , NOW HIS CHEERING FOR GEJ. SHAMELESS CHAMELEON
...and you know the region that produced him.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by ehis05(m): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Certificate neva help over 1.5 million graduates 4rm different school evry year get beta job....n d useless pipu wey make d certificate almost worthless dey demand 4 certificate...mtheeeeew...with d kind bottle oga jona wife dey break evrytym 4 national TV e no b lyk she go primary school self hw much more 2 get waec result.....nonsense
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Ephemmm: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

If you expect us to pardon the olodChemistryu need your Lai Lai Mohammed head examined. When we go for interviews we don't expect our future employers to pardon us for not being qualified. If he wants us to employ him, he needs to show his certificates.
Buhari has the certificates, he failed woefully and he's ashamed to produce it.

GEJ passed mathematics o (apologies to General Buhari)
grin grin grin

The same way Jonathan was denied medicine because he failed Biology and Chmistry.

That was why he resulted to Zoology tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Emmahunk(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
iriferi:
attack and counter attack

Right on point. Certificate or not is not the issue. The simple truth is that Nigerians are tired of being deceived with this tribal and religious nonsense. I have no doubt that FFK has discovered this and panicked.
I however, thought that he wouldn't have panicked to the extent of rubbishing himself with unsound comments in his blind effort to belittle GMB.
I AM 'FULL BLOODED IGBO' (FBI)
AND A CHRISTIAN FOREVER BUT COME RAIN OR SHINE, IT'S GMB ALWAYS. As a civilian president, how can GMB (even if he wanted) Islamise Nigeria with the lower and upper Houses of Assembly watching? Wake up my people!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by bankylan: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
What a shame from a Nigerian youth!!!!Many obviously do not know the implication of what Buhari did. I am a neutral party, and all I can say that Buhari is lying, and we can not because he is Buhari now waved a minimum requirement for him.
jingh:
what do lai Muhammed expect when money has been given to people to spread lie and change peoples mind
.....MONEY CAN CORRUPT ANYBODY as Holatin dey talk, pastor,politician, site owner e.g (...........,) police,prophet etc

But God don choose buhari, there is nothing anyone can do about it.

buhari for president
#buhari4change
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by VoteWisely: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caught In Employment Scam - CBN Explains "Secret Recruitment" / Governor Rochas Okorocha Spotted On A Motorcycle In Owerri, Nigerians React. PIC / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.