Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 (1016 Views)

Fidel Castro Dies At 90 / Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric / King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 23, 2015
Throngs of mourners gathered in Mecca early Friday just hours after Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz al Saud died. He was 90.

Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz was appointed as the
new king, state television reported.​

The announcement of Abdullah's death comes several weeks after the state-run Saudi Press Agency said he was suffering from pneumonia and had been admitted to the hospital .

Services will be held Friday afternoon at the Imam
Turki Bin Abdullah Grand Mosque in Riyadh, and
many world leaders are likely to pay their respects.
Read more:

www.edition.cnn.com/2015/01/22/middleeast/saudi-arabia-king-abdullah-dies/index.html

www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-30945324

Ayamlaykorn
Re: King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 23, 2015
Seun, ishilove, lalasticlala help move.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 by StealthyMe(m): 6:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Eiyaaa... embarassed

Money doesnt bring immortality undecided
Re: King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 by SeverusSnape(m): 6:29am On Jan 23, 2015
His majesty is dead
Oh my goodness!... Rest in peace sir.
I guess prince Alwaleed bin Talal will take over. sad
Re: King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 by datguru: 6:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Leaving the oil money behind
Re: King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 by hopeforcharles(m): 6:35am On Jan 23, 2015
So all that oil money no fit cure common pneumonia, wow, anyway he lived a sweet oil-filled and shinny life here on earth, he should have contacted Nigerian make we give am pneumonia medicine. R. I. P to the dead.

1 Like

Re: King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 by echobee(f): 6:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Rest in peace
Re: King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
His majesty is dead
Salman is older. I think he's taking over.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 by SeverusSnape(m): 7:17am On Jan 23, 2015
hopeforcharles:
So all that oil money no fit cure common pneumonia, wow, anyway he lived a sweet oil-filled and shinny life here on earth, he should have contacted Nigerian make we give am pneumonia medicine. R. I. P to the dead.
Hehehehehehehehehehe....Indeed Brother. smiley

1 Like

Re: King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 by SeverusSnape(m): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2015
laykorn:

Salman is older. I think he's taking over.
Ayamlaykorn
Okay... Waiting for the Coronation
Re: King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 by Judolisco(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Rip king
Re: King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
His majesty is dead

That half-bred Caucasian womanizer will never be allowed to take over.

It has to be someone from the tribe of Shammar or one of the Sudairi 7.
Re: King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

That half-bred Caucasian womanizer will never be allowed to take over.

It has to be someone from the tribe of Shammar or one of the Sudairi 7.
Having 3 divorced wives doesn't make one a womaniser. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
laykorn:

Having 3 divorced wives doesn't make one a womaniser. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn

Thats not all i was referring to.

Der more to him.
Re: King Abdullah Of Saudi Arabia Dies At 90 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
A Saudi student, and colleague of mine, called me at 2 am in the morning to bawl her eyes out about this piece of news.

The Saudis [I've met] certainly seem to love their [late] king.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Fighting Ugandan Officials Who Came To Arrest Them Over Illegal Mining / Russia’s War In Ukraine: 13 Latest Developments You Should Know / NEVER GOOGLE ARTICLE 16 OF UKRAINES CONSTITUTION. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.