Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! (3724 Views)

What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? / See The Receipt A Nairalanders Dad Bought A Blackberry 8520 In 2011. / Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by baseg25(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2015

The BlackBerry Passport was launched on September 24th, 2014 at launch events held in London, Toronto and Dubai. The device features a physical keyboard, a 4.5" 1440x1440 LCD display and a 3450mAh battery.
Although Nigerians have been waiting have been waiting for the new Blackberry classic which have been recently launched in india and singapore.

Blackberry passport features a physical keyboard, a 4.5" 1440x1440 LCD display and a 3450mAh battery. It also has a capacitive touch keyboard that allows users to perform gestures on the actual keys — for deleting words, predictive text or scrolling the browser, for example. Inside the Passport is 3GB RAM, 32GB of flash storage that is expandable up to 128GB, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 2.2GHz quad-core processor. BlackBerry Passport makes use of a 13MP 1080p front facing camera along with a 2MP 720p front-facing camera.
Let us take a look

So Do you own a BlackBerry Passport? Please tell us why you love it!

more info @ d source : http://techcribng.com/?s=passport
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2015

8 Likes

Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by kaffy4tope(m): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2015
baseg25:

source : http://techcribng.com/?s=passport

It's a cool phone. I love it cos it has pads.

I don't like padless phones, that's all........'Add me on whatsapp'

1 Like

Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by baseg25(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2015
kaffy4tope:

wow, love that.
Thats why yu love it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by Jeffy1206(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2015
Too wide jare undecided
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by kaffy4tope(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2015
urhoboman:
It now serves as my international passport.
It has ATM
AC thermocool included
It has keke inbuilt for easy mobility

Infact since I got this new baby my life have not remain the same.

I ban poverty in your life...IJN

1 Like

Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by baseg25(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2015
urhoboman:
It has ATM
AC thermocool included

hmm, naija?.

1 Like

Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by maxibrainz: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2015
The major feature I like about this my baby is the ability to download food. I just downloaded 50mb worth of food but MTN are not helping matters, I was downloading 100mb fufu yesterday and imagine it failed at 99% because of this mumu network called MTN

6 Likes

Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by QuiverBox(f): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2015
maxibrainz:
The major feature I like about this my baby is the ability to download food. I just downloaded 50mb worth of food but MTN are not helping matters, I was downloading 100mb fufu yesterday and imagine it failed at 99% because of this mumu network called MTN

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by baseg25(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2015
maxibrainz:
hmm, oga o
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by banjicom(m): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
maxibrainz:

You better change your network before hunger kills you

1 Like

Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by baseg25(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
banjicom:

You better change your network before hunger kills you
abi o , moe reply pls,
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by Bamoha(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
urhoboman:
It has ATM
AC thermocool included

grin[quote author=urhoboman post=30050058] crazy guy!
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by baseg25(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bamoha:
grin
dat guy is funny o.
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by rman: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
It has the best battery life on any smart phone I have used and I have used a couple high end devices ( Xperia, S2, S4, etc)

BBOS10 is so smooth and if you reply a lot of emails on the go, this is the phone for you.

I actually also love the wide screen and the fact it is different.

This is the smart phone that has drawn attention to me the most in public places.

Awkward but unique.

Powerful too!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by baseg25(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
The BlackBerry Passport doesn't come up short on any of the expected features, they're all there. Wi-Fi comes in 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n and 5Ghz a/n + ac flavors, Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy is onboard, there's NFC to support mobile payments and file exchange plus it supports Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, and DLNA and of course, assisted, autonomous, and simultaneous GPS.
A few features possibly not expected are also included. USB On-The-Go gets carried over from the BlackBerry Z30, SlimPort is the chosen option for USB and microHDMI out, and a unique calling feature called Active Leak Compensation, which automatically adjusts the call volume based on how close you hold the device to your ear, is included.
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by xtervaganza(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
maxibrainz:
you

Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
BlackBerry passport, BlackBerry passport,

what I like about my new BlackBerry passport,

hmmm let me see,
well I don't usually eat again, anytime I'm hungry I just take a good look at it then drink 3 glass of water and I'm good to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 24, 2015
baseg25:
The BlackBerry Passport doesn't come up short on any of the expected features, they're all there. Wi-Fi comes in 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n and 5Ghz a/n + ac flavors, Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy is onboard, there's NFC to support mobile payments and file exchange plus it supports Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, and DLNA and of course, assisted, autonomous, and simultaneous GPS.
A few features possibly not expected are also included. USB On-The-Go gets carried over from the BlackBerry Z30, SlimPort is the chosen option for USB and microHDMI out, and a unique calling feature called Active Leak Compensation, which automatically adjusts the call volume based on how close you hold the device to your ear, is included.
how much?
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by tomiobj(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2015
baseg25:

more info @ d source : http://techcribng.com/?s=passport

Ahhhhhhhhh. M cryn as m lookn @ ds foone. I really want it but it's 130k

Op. Any idea off the price of a used onne
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by baseg25(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2015
tomiobj:

Ahhhhhhhhh. M cryn as m lookn @ ds foone. I really want it but it's 130k

Op. Any idea off the price of a used onne
hmm, nt sure.
But it should be around 60k to 85k.
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by baseg25(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2015
ani33:
BlackBerry passport, BlackBerry passport,

what I like about my new BlackBerry passport,

hmmm let me see,
well I don't usually eat again, anytime I'm hungry I just take a good look at it then drink 3 glass of water and I'm good to go.
hmhm, yu na dn start again.
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by 100Cents: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2015
urhoboman:
It has ATM
AC thermocool included

I prefer Honda Passport to all these things you said.
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by 100Cents: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2015
kaffy4tope:

How much did you steal it ? ...Sorry buy it..
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by kaffy4tope(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
100Cents:

How much did you steal it ? ...Sorry buy it..

Lol...Nice Question

Ans: Enough to pay all dowry of all women in ur family or to be King of your Town.

Lobatan....next?

1 Like

Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by segtak25: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
kaffy4tope:

Lol...Nice Question

Ans: Enough to pay all dowry of all women in ur family or to be King of your Town.

Lobatan....next?
OMG!
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by idu1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Op u be rich boy as u get blackberry passport....

Passport ko visa ni.....
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by baseg25(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
idu1:
Op u be rich boy as u get blackberry passport....

Passport ko visa ni.....
lol, am just a tech blogger.
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by 100Cents: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
kaffy4tope:

Lol...Nice Question

Lobatan....next?

Amount in Naira pls.

I didn't call you thief. Just joking..
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by baseg25(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
100Cents:

Amount in Naira pls.

I didn't call you thief. Just joking..
lol, 130k
Re: Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! by 100Cents: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
baseg25:
lol, 130k

Big money o..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Up With Glo And Whatsapp? / Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg: Why I Wear The Same T-shirt Every Day / This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.