Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios (3721 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Update Your Android To Marshmallow 6.0 For Now / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / Best Android Launcher? (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by Wittylens(m): 1:41am On Dec 31, 2014
I just discovered this new and amazing launcher :.....

was able to convert my home screen to windows and even iOS!!

You can get full review here :

http://androidnigeria.com.ng/windows-8-android-launcher-download/

2 Likes

Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 31, 2014
you android users are very confused... if you like your os so much, why try to be like others

1 Like

Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by Gudiza(m): 3:11am On Dec 31, 2014
^^^^ grin grin grin
I gueSS it's because WE CAN.

7 Likes

Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by Wittylens(m): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2014
feran14:
you android users are very confused... if you like your os so much, why try to be like others

Lol.. This is just for fun jare.
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by Whizpeter(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2014
feran14:
We don't wanna be like others...
it's just to prove that we can make our phones look like any OS in the world but no other OS can do that...
Ever heard of custom roms, gravitybox tweaking, changing of imei, changing of launchers and other sorts of customization on a windows phone or iOS platform...
If android ain't good, why do blackberry have to do a little crossover with their BB10 platform...
Those are some of the questions you have to ponder about...
Ever heard of an iPhone running android apps? NO abi?
But an android can run some iPhone apps including siri, and it can run PSP games with an emulator...
The advantages are enormous... If it's not android, it can't ever be like android

16 Likes

Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by Famolove(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2014
android 4life

1 Like

Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2014
okay.... ??
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by kentozybee(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2014
Okay
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by bablononi(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2014
op how does it work? i want to download it from play store
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by Shamoo100(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2014
Really nicee. Nyc one OP.. I jst downloaded it.
It got my infinix zero looking lyk an iPhone6.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by opinchinoo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Whizpeter:

We don't wanna be like others...
it's just to prove that we can make our phones look like any OS in the world but no other OS can do that...
Ever heard of custom roms, gravitybox tweaking, changing of imei, changing of launchers and other sorts of customization on a windows phone or iOS platform...
If android ain't good, why do blackberry have to do a little crossover with their BB10 platform...
Those are some of the questions you have to ponder about...
Ever heard of an iPhone running android apps? NO abi?
But an android can run some iPhone apps including siri, and it can run PSP games with an emulator...
The advantages are enormous... If it's not android, it can't ever be like android
lol its just an app dere are apps like dat in WP store but I don't nid it since am using d most beautiful and innovative start screen of d bunch
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by Whizpeter(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
opinchinoo:
lol its just an app dere are apps like dat in WP store but I don't nid it since am using d most beautiful and innovative start screen of d bunch
If I hear...

2 Likes

Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by barackodam: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
Why would I use windows launcher??

Mtcheew, when there are a Lotta 3d launchers, I go come dey carry one windows launcher about
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by liljboy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
been using this app since last year.... windows 8 then u download their iOS theme pack...... well, using nova now, just decided to try another launcher
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by liljboy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
barackodam:
Why would I use windows launcher??

Mtcheew, when there are a Lotta 3d launchers, I go come dey carry one windows launcher about
long time bro......... but do you use two launchers at once?
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by barackodam: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
liljboy:
long time bro......... but do you use two launchers at once?

No, is it possible??
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by liljboy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
barackodam:

No, is it possible??
yes...... if you are using two phones..... Lwkwd

1 Like

Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by barackodam: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
liljboy:
yes...... if you are using two phones..... Lwkwd

Lol, I fear ooo
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by PraiseDLord: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
What if I want to change back to android launcher or switch btw the two after I've chosing 'always' or bind with phone??
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by liljboy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
PraiseDLord:
What if I want to change back to android launcher or switch btw the two after I've chosing 'always' or bind with phone??
Ur phone no carry un-install come?
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by slinkman(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
why would an android user ever want an iphone or windows look? Yes Android can change to any os look it wants but Android look is still the best.
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by Mack3N: 1:17am On Jan 01, 2015
See all you guyz go through to make your android look like an ios device......some even risk bricking their phones lol....they don't care as long as it finally looks like an ios device.....
I just don't get it,apple is this,is that,blah blah but day in day out people keep rooting,unrooting,bricking phones,tweaking,chai.
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by Domwiz4all(m): 1:24am On Jan 01, 2015
Dis is launcher8 hav bin usin it close to a year now
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by corlin2(m): 1:59am On Jan 01, 2015
feran14:
Dats y I love droid OS
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by gustav25: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2015
Singing ......many many many fools here from both parties
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 01, 2015
corlin2:

Dats y I love droid OS

you like using it because ur confused?
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by Wittylens(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2015
gustav25:
Singing ......many many many fools here from both parties

What do you mean?
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by Randerl: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2015
Famolove:
android 4life

Bro Say That Again
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by slinkman(m): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2015
feran14:

if he is confused he can choose from any look he wants he can get it.. thats android for you, it gives you what ever you want and desire.
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by corlin2(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
feran14:

Not confused ..........
I like to explore grin grin cheesy
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by braintext(m): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wittylens:
I just discovered this new and amazing launcher :.....

was able to convert my home screen to windows and even iOS!!

You can get full review here :

http://androidnigeria.com.ng/windows-8-android-launcher-download/

where is the link to the ios theme

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Two Months Old Itel 1503 / How Playing Pokémon Go In Nigeria Would Look Like / Tecno Phantom 5 hits the High mark( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.