Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Jonjonathan And Politics Of Bitterness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonjonathan And Politics Of Bitterness (387 Views)

Politics Of Bitterness And Tribal Hatred In Nig. How Come? / My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! / APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonjonathan And Politics Of Bitterness by johnmartus(m): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2015
Confirmed report has it from Governor of Lagos state ,that the federal government has instructed the NCC to shut down the sms portal Of APC laugh to generate fund for Buhari campaign which will also boost.our local businesses.

I thought they said Mr president entered peace pact with opposition.

Is this not politics of desperation from PDP, when the Same Measure was used by Jonathan and sambo to generate fund in 2011?

What is the importance of FOI, with the exercise of impunity by Jonathan?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Jonjonathan And Politics Of Bitterness by Redoil: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2015
johnmartus:

Confirmed report has it from Governor of Lagos state ,that the federal government has instructed the NCC to shut down the sms portal Of APC laugh to generate fund for Buhari campaign which will also boost.our local businesses.

I thought they said Mr president entered peace pact with opposition.

Is this not politics of desperation from PDP, when the Same Measure was used by Jonathan and sambo to generate fund in 2011?

What is the importance of FOI, with the exercise of impunity by Jonathan?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
an eye for an eye or tit for tat better still do me i do you.
Did fash fall on a bycicle or did a will barrow fall on fash When you people went arround with some claw mark face touts like gbawe and barcanista to remove gej and and all PDP posters allover nigeria you think the roaring lion will not act. Were you drunk When you told LASAA to pull down any electronic media displaying PDP campaign advert.
For every action their is an opposite reaction.

(1) (Reply)

OBJ Vs Atiku In APC / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / Danjuma: Arrest Asari Dokubo Tompolo And Others Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.