Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page (2341 Views)

Photo: When Buhari Tries To Explain Why Economy Is Down To Wailers&ipod / The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Charming1(m): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2015
BUHARI TRIES AN UNSUCCESSFUL OLUWOLEISM ON 160 MILLION NIGERIANS: WIKIPEDEA PAGE ON SHEHU YAR'ARDUA WAS EDITED 4:26PM January 21st

He who is not very strong in memory should not meddle with lying - Michel Eyquem De Montaigne
Before I delve in, let's look at some foundation.
Buhari cannot remember his phone number - GEJ
At Owerri the other day, Buhari forgot the name of his RUNNING MATE and called him OSIBANDE instead of OSINBAJO
Few days ago, he could not remember the full meaning of INEC and called it Independent NIGERIAN Electoral Commission instead of Independent NATIONAL Electoral Commission! Kindly note that this is a body he has been involved with in election matters for FOUR TIMES NOW on the national scene!

So, do you have any doubt about Buhari's forgetfulness? HE HAS ESTABLISHED IT HIMSELF!
Now, let's move forward!

By some stroke of divine luck of galactic magnitude, Buhari just remembered HIS EXAM NUMBER OF A CERTIFICATE HE HAS NOT EVEN A PHOTOCOPY! Let's get it well laid out folks:

1. He PURPORTEDLY took this exam 53 years ago.

2. He doesn't have EVEN A PHOTOCOPY OF THE RESULT!
Question: How the hell did he SUDDENLY REMEMBER THIS EXAM NUMBER THAT IS SAME AGE WITH NIGERIA?
Ans: GALACTIC DIVINE PROVIDENCE borne to Daura by four hefty clones of Angel Michel, a procession led by 8 high-ranking Aladura's from Bourdillion Drive!

Hope you are not lost yet? Let's move on!
All these hogwash would have sold, at least for some days, but for Buhari himself pouring sand-sand into his garri with his own mouth.
This is where he killed this Oluwole plot;
'.... I graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General SHEHU YAR'ADUA.....' - Buhari

The spanner in the works is SHEHU YAR'ADUA! How? Let's look at the facts;

1. Shehu Yar'Adua Joined the Army in 1959! Meaning? Shehu Yar'Adua graduated ON OR BEFORE 1959! Buhari claims he graduated in 1961! Gehn gehn!

2. In the so called recommendation letter sent by his principal at Provincial Secondary School, Katsina, the principal wrote thus '....he WILL pass .....'. Keyword; WILL!
Let me tell you a real life story of a friend, Amanda Chisom.
She passed a Shell scholarship test from SS2, when she HAD NOT WRITTEN WAEC. You know what? Her principal wrote a letter to the Shell Scholarship people (I have to run away from the word board), stating that SHE WILL PASS HER WAEC! She had not written the exam o! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE LETTER FROM BUHARI'S LETTER FROM HIS PRINCIPAL!
So, from all indications, BUHARI HAD NOT TAKEN WASC AS AT 18th October, 1961. BUHARI LIED!
Now, to the wikipidea page:

WHILE I WAS PREPARING THIS ARTICLE I WANTED TO REFERENCE WIKIPIDEA. I checked first Shehu Yar'Adua's page on Wikipidea, his military years of service read 1959-1979. I captured the page with my iPad. Then something caught my eye: A CERTAIN Oloye 79 had edited the page 5 days ago. I started digging. That's what prompted my itchy fingers to start taking screenshots! FEW MINS LATER, THE PAGE WAS EDITED AGAIN AND THE MILITARY YEARS OF SERVICE NOW READ 1961-1979! Look at the pics below: look at the times on the screen capture and the times after the editing.

There, you have it! Of course my snappy fingers made this news possible! I was just screen munching all the way! SHEER STROKE OF BADLUCK FOR APC!
You can also read this and more on my blog. Here is the link to this story: http://chinomnsoawazie..com/2015/01/buhari-tries-unsuccessful-oluwolism-on.html

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2015
That is to say the only CHANGE APC can execute is CHANGING entries on wikipedia page..

I just dey laff barcanista, omenka and the rest melu-melu..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Tenim47(m): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2015
he wit phd, wat av he invent
On behalf of 1million i donate my family_patient jonathan
Wel i dont tok much.
GMB EVEN WIT GORO PAPER
Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Lordtrillion(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2015
following
Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Imoy(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2015
Hmmmm. APC can lie ooh

Gej till Buhari go school.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2015
This is no longer news since Lar Moh'd himself has said Nigerian should just forgive the General since himself cannot tell the whereabout of his certificate too. The question now is if Nigeria can forgive the general for not having the certificate. I may say Yes but for the sin (crime) of perjury and falsification, he should answer to the law. God bless everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2015
GMB don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2015
"shame on the gullible for they will always be used by dubious politicians"

Shehu Yar Adua sat for the for the military exams in 1961, got admission to the Nigerian military training college Kaduna in 1962, thereafter left for sandhurst; on his return in 1964, he was commissioned a second lieutenant at the age of 21.

#anotherpdpfail

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by tittop4: 9:39am On Jan 23, 2015
This APC stuff,lets tell buhari to go back to sch by the way there is UBE for old age like him,no way for him until he finishes sch then he can come bk and contest

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 23, 2015
torkaka:
"shame on the gullible for they will always be used by dubious politicians"

Shehu Yar Adua sat for the for the military exams in 1961, got admission to the Nigerian military training college Kaduna in 1962, thereafter left for sandhurst; on his return in 1964, he was commissioned a second lieutenant at the age of 21.

#anotherpdpfail
dont come here and spew thrash mr man. Where is ur source oga? Apc has begun their change and it pleased them to begin with the dead mans profile. Jagabans of curruption. Sat for the military exam u said.. i hope ur dull head knows that wec and military exam two different things?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Moderators. Front page oooo....
Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by 3kay945(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2015
This matter /issue is dead. Anyone with headache should approach the court.
Una no get work?
Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2015
shikaan:
dont come here and spew thrash mr man. Where is ur source oga? Apc has begun their change and it pleased them to begin with the dead mans profile. Jagabans of curruption. Sat for the military exam u said.. i hope ur dull head knows that wec and military exam two different things?

yes, sat for military exams, do you even know the topic of the thread and the message it's trying to pass across?. . . . . . . . . .the above is clear evidence of our fallen educational system. That wiki page was edited by one of you "smear campaigners", unfortunately not everything can be edited and manipulated!!!!

here are your source(s);

http://www.yaraduacentre.org/overview/the-centre-2/biography
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/tblnews_Detail.php?id=39459

and most importantly;

page 27 of his biography, Shehu Musa Yar Adua: A life of service

dull head you said . . . . .. . . . . . . undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by ITbomb(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2015
If Buhari had over the years been updating and retraining himself like Obasanjo, most of these things could have been avoided.

His supporters are unknowingly adding salt to injury by asking for Jonathan thesis which means that his WASC and first degree are not in doubt

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2015
torkaka:

yes, sat for military exams, do you even know the topic of the thread and the message it's trying to pass across?. . . . . . . . . .the above is clear evidence of our fallen educational system. That wiki page was edited by one of you "smear campaigners", unfortunately not everything can be edited and manipulated!!!!

here are your source(s);

http://www.yaraduacentre.org/overview/the-centre-2/biography
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/tblnews_Detail.php?id=39459

and most importantly;

page 27 of his biography, Shehu Musa Yar Adua: A life of service

dull head you said . . . . .. . . . . . . undecided undecided

U must show me where it said in any of those links u posted there that yar'adua took military exam in 1961... u thot i wont check them abi??
Yes i said dull head!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Opinedecandid(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2015
If one says that the supposedly ignorant Nigerians blindly feigning to support the APC Presidential Candidate, Muhamadu Buhari do not know how unqualified and very unlikely for the general to be elected Nigeria's president in our time and clime, then the person is largely mistaken. The 'sins' and other indices disqualifying Buhari by far outweigh the factors for him: 2011 post election violence; religious bigotry, extremism, fundamentalism and intolerance; Age and archaic mentality; Misunderstanding/Ignorant of the workings of national and international economies; Incessant memory Loss; Lack of education/Certificate saga, etc.

And the only factor possibly working in favour of Buhari is acclaimed 'anti corruption stands'. And incidentally, this stand is punctured by sterling facts about him when he was Chairman PTF as well as recent developments in regards to his certificates.
Let's tell ourselves the truth, Buhari is not better than Jonathan as President of Nigeria!
QED.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2015
shikaan:

U must show me where it said in any of those links u posted there that yar'adua took military exam in 1961... u thot i wont check them abi??
Yes i said dull head!!!

. . . . . .Mr. smart arzz, have you checked page 27 of the book; Shehu Musa Yar Adua: A life of service . . . .I guess you haven't, well find below.

. . . . . . . .using dull for you will be an understatement!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . .Mr. smart arzz, have you checked page 27 of the book; Shehu Musa Yar Adua: A life of service . . . .I guess you haven't, well find below.

. . . . . . . .using dull for you will be an understatement!!
ohhhhh yea! I guess i was really dull on this one.. thanks for the information.
Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by menesheh(m): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Choi yakata don fall
Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2015
I have said it before and I will say it again, Jonathan is the most FRAUDULENT man in the world. How are we sure that they are not the one that keep editing and re-editing Wiki pages just to blackmail General Muhammadu Buhari? Does Buhari have exclusive right to wikipedia? For the record, General Shehu Yaradua's Biographies DID not state what year that the late General was enlisted. I have gone through his official biography from his foundation website and found nothing. If the PDP is so sure of themselves, they should head to court rather than manipulate the media. For God's sake they are incumbents with full instrument of the state at their disposal.
Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2015
shikaan:
ohhhhh yea! I guess i was really dull on this one.. thanks for the information.

. . . . . .at least you are a good "sport"

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by ellechrystal(f): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2015
This is very funny
Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2015
If you are not satisfied, go and die.
Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by OmoUSH(m): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2015
WHEN THE ALMIGHTY BOSS OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND GOD, USA, SAID
NIGERIA WILL BREAK UP 2015 YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE? IF JONATHAN
WINS THIS ELECTION BUHARI MASSIVE SUPPORTERS WILL CREATE THE
BIGGEST VIOLENCE IN NIGERIAN HISTORY, ONLY SUPPARSED BY THE CIVIL
WAR. FROM THENCE, THERE WILL OCCUR AN UNPRECEDENTED REVOLUTION
IN THE COUNTRY. THE UNITED STATES WILL THEN STEP IN BY THE
SNAPPY ORDER OF CONGRESS... THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

WHAT I SAID TO ONE I SAID TO ALL... WATCH!
DO NOT LET GEJ IN AGAIN!
Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by DaJulee(f): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Exposed...... Nice development.
Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
OmoUSH:
[s]WHEN THE ALMIGHTY BOSS OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND GOD, USA, SAID
NIGERIA WILL BREAK UP 2015 YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE? IF JONATHAN
WINS THIS ELECTION BUHARI MASSIVE SUPPORTERS WILL CREATE THE
BIGGEST VIOLENCE IN NIGERIAN HISTORY, ONLY SUPPARSED BY THE CIVIL
WAR. FROM THENCE, THERE WILL OCCUR AN UNPRECEDENTED REVOLUTION
IN THE COUNTRY. THE UNITED STATES WILL THEN STEP IN BY THE
SNAPPY ORDER OF CONGRESS... THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

WHAT I SAID TO ONE I SAID TO ALL... WATCH!
DO NOT LET GEJ IN AGAIN![/s]

GEJ will be there till 2019, if you like open the gates of hell. Bring it on pathetic loser.

Dive-Bomber

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by coolscott(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=13pt]I have the wiki page that says Shehu started his career in 1959. I did not know someone had edited it[/size]

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by cuteboy2: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
I have said it before and I will say it again, Jonathan is the most FRAUDULENT man in the world. How are we sure that they are not the one that keep editing and re-editing Wiki pages just to blackmail General Muhammadu Buhari? Does Buhari have exclusive right to wikipedia? For the record, General Shehu Yaradua's Biographies DID not state what year that the late General was enlisted. I have gone through his official biography from his foundation website and found nothing. If the PDP is so sure of themselves, they should head to court rather than manipulate the media. For God's sake they are incumbents with full instrument of the state at their disposal.

[size=18pt]1. Is his first name "Muhammadu" or "Mohamed"?
2. Did Buhari at anytime officially change his name??[/size]

GMB has been referring to himself as "Muhammadu" since his days as Minister of Petroleum under OBJ and later as Head of State.

The testimonial from his secondary school principal in 1961 and the latest Statement of Result all refer to him as "Mohamed".

What is really going on? People are getting more confused with all these conflicting information from Buhari and APC.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
cuteboy2:

GMB has been referring to himself as "Muhammadu" since his days as Minister of Petroleum under OBJ and later as Head of State.

The testimonial from his secondary school principal in 1961 and the latest Statement of Result all refer to him as "Mohamed".

What is really going on? People are getting more confused with all these conflicting information from Buhari and APC.
What is the difference between Muhammadu and Muhammed? One is Arabic, the other is Hausa/Fulani or so. What is the difference between Jesus and Yeshua?
Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Takara: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
cuteboy2:

Ok, Are u saying that there is another buhari who sat for the same exam, in the same year at the same school? Not only that, he coincidently have the same first name and surname as GMB. Then made available his statement of result to GMB to deceive the public? Is that what you are insinuating?

If that is what you are claiming, can you point out the second Buhari in the Picture of Buhari's classmate above? if you cannot then my advice to you is .....................SHUT UP!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
cuteboy2:

. . . . . .what is the difference between Ebele and Ebiebele? and why is Goodluck using Ebele instead of his birth name of Ebiebele? Did Jonathan at any time officially change his name??

. . . .a question for a question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Aisha Buhari A Rape Victim? / Nigeria: FCT Minister Deserves Commendation, Not Vilification / Saraki Should Be Expelled From APC Before He Destroys It - Prof Itse Sagay (SAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.