Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

PDP Should Challenge Buhari's Affidavit In Court. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Should Challenge Buhari's Affidavit In Court. (558 Views)

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / PDP To Challenge Buhari’s ‎victory At Tribunal / Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Should Challenge Buhari's Affidavit In Court. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2015
What nobody is doubting, is that the information in the affidavit sworn by Buhari, that his certificates are with the Military Board, is false. Buhari may have sworn the affidavit in good faith but the information has since been revealed as no true. Even Buhari himself accepted this publicly.
The error I feel PDP is making now is trying to focus only on the WASC qualification or not of the former General. They may not win in court with this angle even if Buhari has no certificate.
What is a slam dunk win is going to court to challenge the validity of an affidavit which contains false information and which the swearer has admitted was wrong. The court will have no other option than to nullify the affidavit, forcing Buhari to swear another affidavit, which will be catastrophic for him, or submit his "fake" certificates himself which can them be even worse as he will no longer be able to claim good faith error.

Meanwhile they should keep the media heat on as this issue is seriously hurting APC. Notice that none of APC's big-wigs has come out to defend the "fake" certificates released by that katsina school.
Re: PDP Should Challenge Buhari's Affidavit In Court. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
All the APC supporters on Nairaland have failed to address my concern about the released result sheet. Take a look at this sheet, even a secondary school boy can clearly see that the names were imposed on the sheet evidenced by the disjointed lines. This is a case of forgery.

Why did the school have to forge this result sheet for bokobinhari? grin grin grin

Not to worry because come next month, we will send buhari back to the smabisa forests where he truly belongs to meet with his brother shekau and others from Futa Jalon. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: PDP Should Challenge Buhari's Affidavit In Court. by otil1: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bros, cool down na.

What's happening now is just act 1, scene 1.

The court of public opinion is sitting. Matter has moved from no certificate filed and false affidavit to fake statement of result.

Time dey.

And you don't want those little boys and girls wey dey blow knockout to stop the entire electioneering process.

Buhaari will not be disqualified. He will contest, but even right now, his APC backing is shaking like gold leaf.

Small small, ok
Re: PDP Should Challenge Buhari's Affidavit In Court. by KanwuliaJara: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
I wonder what they are waiting for? undecided
So-so noise!
Re: PDP Should Challenge Buhari's Affidavit In Court. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
otil1:
Bros, cool down na.

What's happening now is just act 1, scene 1.

The court of public opinion is sitting. Matter has moved from no certificate filed and false affidavit to fake statement of result.

Time dey.

And you don't want those little boys and girls wey dey blow knockout to stop the entire electioneering process.

Buhaari will not be disqualified. He will contest, but even right now, his APC backing is shaking like gold leaf.

Small small, ok

Oh we can't stop. But I wouldn't want PDP to be dragged into useless war of words with Buhari when he can simply be hurt beyond repair just challenging the affidavit.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Or Jonathan / Worlds Ten Most Corrupt Leaders and thier embezzlement / Which Of These Parties Will You Choose If These Should Happen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.