Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo (1528 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum / Top 7 Controversies Involving Former President Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by 9jagistonline(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Former Nigeria’s president Olusegun Obasanjo has spoken about the certificate controversy rambling WASC certificate of the presidential candidate of the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) General Muhammadu Buhari (retd).
Obasanjo said that incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan is aware that his opponent is capable to run for February presidential poll but some hawks with Jonathan, do not want him to contest because they believed that he will win and come for them.
According to ex-president, “The issue came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007.
“Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him. Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti- corruption slogan.
Than Obasanjo disclosed that “even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing. I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp. But a General is always a General.”

2 Likes

Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by asadike(f): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
If he wins and do not come for you, then he is d father of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by elantraceey(f): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
In your dreams right?

3 Likes

Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by Tallesty1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
abia

2 Likes

Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
9jagistonline:
Former Nigeria’s president Olusegun Obasanjo has spoken about the certificate controversy rambling WASC certificate of the presidential candidate of the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) General Muhammadu Buhari (retd).
Obasanjo said that incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan is aware that his opponent is capable to run for February presidential poll but some hawks with Jonathan, do not want him to contest because they believed that he will win and come for them.
According to ex-president, “The issue came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007.
“Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him. Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti- corruption slogan.
Than Obasanjo disclosed that “even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing. I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp. But a General is always a General.”

Obasanjo look for Fansidar or Coartem and drink so that you can stop having malaria dreams. undecided undecided undecided
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by ElFenomeno1: 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Standard.
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by ramdris(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Same hia sir!
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by crownprince102: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Why is OBJ telling us what we know!

4 Likes

Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by denko(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Obasanjo is not God he can control nigeria destiny Buhari cannot be a role model to anybody
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by tomakint: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Obasanjo finally playing god and if there is one thing I know about God, he never shared his Glory with any mortal.......Professor Wole Soyinka was right about this Ebora of Owu afterall! In this dispensation of 109 greedy SINators and hungry 360 House of Assembly thieves, a Buhari can never fight CORRUPTION successfully.....na beans undecided
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by dennismukoro(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
#JONATHANRETURNBACKOUR1000FORIMIGRATIONSCAMJOB...................LETS TREND THIS ROUND TO LET HIM KNOWS SINCE HE KEEP PURSUING CERT OF OUR PRESIDENT SOON TO BE ELECT
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by dennismukoro(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
#JONATHANRETURNBACKOUR1000FORIMIGRATIONSCAMJOB ...................LETS TREND THIS ROUND TO LET HIM KNOWS SINCE HE KEEP PURSUING CERT OF OUR PRESIDENT SOON TO BE ELECT
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by petrov10: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
The old clown

Gej till 2019 A.D
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by baybeeboi: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
OBJ is a statesman....
Now I know who a statesman is.....He's a dead politician...
We need more statesmen
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by thegoodone2(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
OBJ again? E bora Owu.
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by Igholize(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Obj go sitdown 4 1 corner joor.... Buhari go win wetin ?, som1 dat didn't meet d minimum requirement required 2 contest in d presidential election... Wil win wat ?, he should b dis-qualified nd deprived 2 contest because, he couldn't present his waec certificate, he went ahead 2 forge statement of result nd published' statement of result dat he had mathematics f9, carrying a passport of an advance man called buhari.. Note: statement of result is nt a certificate nd 1 can't b issued a certificate by waec if he/she didn't pass mathematics nd other relevant subjects. Its obvious dat, buhari did nt ve a certicate judging 4rm his statement of result presented. Dat's all
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by akinsadeez(m): 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
I wonder what will happen to Obj if Jonathan wins the election in February. It seems he has moved into the opposition party completely. He should just decamp completely into APC instead of claiming to be in PDP while actively promoting Buhari. The next few months are going to be very interesting.
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by isrecole: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Why are these people abusing Obasanjo for speaking his mind? The old man is entitled to his opinion and wishful thinking. Ex-President and Nigerians should know that Obasanjo's opinion does not represent the totality of the thinking of the Yorubas and Nigerians at large. Secondly,Obasanjo should know that he has just one vote though he can use his position to influence those who believe in him,that does not make Nigeria his personal property! Let me say that as a Youruba man,am ashamed of the uninformed behaviour of baba Obasanjo a Yoruba adage says "ibi gereje laa bagba"". That is, elders are known to be decent and responsible"" but with Obasanjo behaviour and utterances he has exposed himself as an elder that cannot organize his home,quit unfortunate! As the ongoing political contest unfolds,its clear that if there is dispute over the 2015 Presidential election,baba Obasanjo view can longer be respected because baba has taken side. What a tragic way of loosing his respect, i shake head for baba!!!!!
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
*in Amaechi Muonagor's voice* Mkpokiti!!! undecided undecided cheesy

Ana enwe obodo enwe grin cool
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by buchichukwu69: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=14pt]By the way issues in this election are the problems in Jonathan's government;

1.lack of electricity, water etc
2.poverty
3.unemployment
4.insecurity
5.inpunity
6.corruption

GMB till Jona return our $20 billion
[/size]

1 Like

Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by bejeria101(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:
In your dreams right?

Emphasis on dreams lol dis gal no wound me biko
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by fathermikky: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Obj should go and rest let's not about him because when he rule Nigeria President but in military and civilian he is not educated so we we don't want uneducated some person to be on that post again.i think Obj is old and it affecting his thinking now grin we don't want a military president again we witness what happened then

Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by Johnnyessence(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
obj knows Gej has failed d people of this country on every side forget oooooo .obj is still PDP ward party card member but can't support Gej that's weak in handling security challenges we are tired of Gej government Cos' he has failed us on every side my PVC ready I can't wait to cast my vote for d People's general he's our president any day any time Cos' he's our man of integrity .By special grace of God on Feb 14 GMB will win d will of d masses will prevail.
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by teufelein(f): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=15pt]What's wrong to matter with this monstrous useless old midget yoruba man, obasanjo?
Is time somebody tell that old foool to go and commit suicide..he's redundant.
[/size]
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by Davvymavvy(f): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
isrecole:
Why are these people abusing Obasanjo for speaking his mind? The old man is entitled to his opinion and wishful thinking. Ex-President and Nigerians should know that Obasanjo's opinion does not represent the totality of the thinking of the Yorubas and Nigerians at large. Secondly,Obasanjo should know that he has just one vote though he can use his position to influence those who believe in him,that does not make Nigeria his personal property! Let me say that as a Youruba man,am ashamed of the uninformed behaviour of baba Obasanjo a Yoruba adage says "ibi gereje laa bagba"". That is, elders are known to be decent and responsible"" but with Obasanjo behaviour and utterances he has exposed himself as an elder that cannot organize his home,quit unfortunate! As the ongoing political contest unfolds,its clear that if there is dispute over the 2015 Presidential election,baba Obasanjo view can longer be respected because baba has taken side. What a tragic way of loosing his respect, i shake head for baba!!!!!

What is this one saying?
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by Juliaann(f): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
I also see buhari cry again
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by theorbiters: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks that this old man is trying to stay relevant in a game that is becoming so out of his reach?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by fresh15: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
It could be that OBJ saw him in his dream.However, it is not all dreams that come true.Buhari won't get close to that seat.GEJ all the way.
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by aare07(m): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Audacity of Hope
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by comrChris(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
this man is forcing himself to be relevant well he should know that he is already out of the game and so therefore he opinions are nomore counted

something tells me he is scared of buhari coming for him if he wins
Re: I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo by Yungmilio2(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
This BABA ehn
Father of Corruption
god of Politics
I just Like this Man ( corruption is Constant)
When I get there, I will work and shift my own share

(1) (Reply)

APC And PDP supporters clash as shooting continues In Cross River State / Why We Abandoned Jonathan For Buhari – Itsekiri People / President Barack Obama Watching Nigerian Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.