Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

My NYSC Experience In Pixs - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Experience In Pixs (34297 Views)

My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. / My NYSC Experience In Kano State / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
lonelydora:
Iffa I hear you pregnant girl.........
nope. not possible
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
MadCow1:

For Niger Delta? Dem no born am well.. Ehn wan flog ehn Papa? grin

When e see JsS 1 student wey dey shave for morning before e come school or SS1 student wey dey smoke Egbo as break time snacks, no be persin go tell am to wise up.. grin

you may be right. but flogging is necessary esp in a private sch
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
MadCow1:
Wow.... shocked

I don't know wether to weep or be happy you came out alive..

Fhuck no... I no for fit..
thanks. b happy for me cus its now past. i still do communicate with some of d students.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
bobchigar:
That's nice, you added a lot of experiences
thanks
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
ghostwritter:
".....under the sun and in the rain....."
i so much hate this part of the NYSC anthem, my service year was one of the best experience ever #teamFCTbatchC2013 (kubwa)
i am presently writing a story about my service year.
wao. sometimes when i see corp members. it reminds me of my experience
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by peterphd(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
MadCow1:
Wow.... shocked

I don't know wether to weep or be happy you came out alive..

Fhuck no... I no for fit..
Hello madcow, where and when did you serve during your NYSC? i'm just curious.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
MARKone:
OP, i hope say na play this your kopper friend dey play, see the muscle wey him wan use land that cane. He is lucky that Igbos are naturally peaceful grin, him no go try am for Niger/Delta or North East, na there him service go end.
thanks
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by Richy4(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
CoCoLav:

Too bad I am already serving in Lagos. I wanted to serve in Enugu actually.

Good for you. mine was not really a good experience. the only thing i like about the place was constant power supply because they use gas turbine.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
CoCoLav:
Gosh! I'm soo jealous angry

Always dreamt of serving in a village cry
yes. it is a nice experience
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
frodobee:
Nice.
OP you are a good a visitor, that is why you left without a hunch growing on your back. You will always be welcomed to Enugu- it has developed a lot more since you left, feel free to come back anytime. You can always call on us.

As for u guys from Ala-Igbo, kpoturum for that land
or house for be-anyi. Onwe some sharp properties
di kitaa ighota go? Don't wait for ndi ufu-anya to
burn your biz under the pretext of election violence,
before you do the needful. Kpoturum taata. Check
my sig.
thanks bro. i appreciate

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
davdandam:
No pictures of your allowee ni undecided
it was 9,800 then. but i was able to save more than 300k after nysc cus i was organising trainings. seminars. workshops in enugu cus i had a lot of time. that is one of d adv of serving in d villa

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
ademoladeji:
Hope say you no dey blip those underage...
no sir

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
major466:
Seem you had a great time in Enugu smiley
yes i did bro
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
dsmartj:
Among d two innocent sch girls u snap with. Which of them did u With?
none of them sir
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
4stylz:
Why you dey flog that student.. wetin she do you??
disobedience
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by 4stylz: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
ffo:

disobedience

Come and try it over here in iraq..i guarantee you won't do your POP
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by Royaltriplee: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
CoCoLav:
Gosh! I'm soo jealous angry

Always dreamt of serving in a village cry
why?
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
4stylz:

Come and try it over here in iraq..i guarantee you won't do your POP
ok. do u hv nysc in Iraq?
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
ademoladeji:
Hope say you no dey blip those underage...

Nairaland!!! grin grin grin

I knew someone was going to say this. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by CoCoLav(f): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Royaltriplee:
why?

For the experience.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
I can only see suffering and condition.
If this is NYSC experience pics...the programme needs to be scrapped. And you need to be compensated.
People dey try sha.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by condralbede(m): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
ffo:

wao. that is lovely. i do go to enugu town almost every weekend for computer lectures i organized.
That's great...which part of Enugu are u giving them the lecture.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by dBard: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
ffo:

09/10 batch A. nachi udi

2009... awgu

thot u looked familiar.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by MARKone(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
GboyegaD:

It depends on how disciplined you are. If the student errs and you think the best punishment is to flog then, so be it.

Gboye, e be like say u be teacher cheesy. No mind me jare, just joking, i know that some students can be a pain in the a$$. Have a nice day.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ademoladeji(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
dabriggs:

Nairaland!!! grin grin grin

I knew someone was going to say this. cheesy cheesy
Lolz... You no well! So, I beat you to it shey?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by borie4u(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
@ op
that was a nice collection. I beg keep those pictures till u die. U never can tell maybe when u clock 72yrs one clueless man may ask u to produce not only the pictures that u served but also ur jungle booth,crested vest, names of all d corpers that served with u and even ur enugu number.as for me I have a laminated copies of my sokopa, plagued my nysc crest n boot, framed all my pictures n have all the telephone numbers of all corpers I served with. make no clueless man no poor sand sand for my garri.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by GboyegaD(m): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
MARKone:

Gboye, e be like say u be teacher cheesy. No mind me jare, just joking, i know that some students can be a pain in the a$$. Have a nice day.

I no be teacher but right now I am towing the academic/research career. When I served, it was in a private school in Bayelsa. Most corpers were worried about beating students because the students usually threaten to report them to the youth leader and sometimes remind us we are in an island so they can deal with us. For me, I flog nonsense for their body. I was running another program while serving and that one had to suffer because they were in different states, I take my time to do lecture notes and teach extra hours sometimes as such, when you choose to act stupid, I deal with you mercilessly.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
condralbede:
That's great...which part of Enugu are u giving them the lecture.
IMT, uranium tech, new haven & ogui road opp police div (noche), etc
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
MrHardOn:
I can only see suffering and condition.
If this is NYSC experience pics...the programme needs to be scrapped. And you need to be compensated.
People dey try sha.
that is your opinion
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
borie4u:
@ op
that was a nice collection. I beg keep those pictures till u die. U never can tell maybe when u clock 72yrs one clueless man may ask u to produce not only the pictures that u served but also ur jungle booth,crested vest, names of all d corpers that served with u and even ur enugu number.as for me I have a laminated copies of my sokopa, plagued my nysc crest n boot, framed all my pictures n have all the telephone numbers of all corpers I served with. make no clueless man no poor sand sand for my garri.
cheesy
borie4u:
@ op

thanks
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by ffo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
GboyegaD:

I no be teacher but right now I am towing the academic/research career. When I served, it was in a private school in Bayelsa. Most corpers were worried about beating students because the students usually threaten to report them to the youth leader and sometimes remind us we are in an island so they can deal with us. For me, I flog nonsense for their body. I was running another program while serving and that one had to suffer because they were in different states, I take my time to do lecture notes and teach extra hours sometimes as such, when you choose to act stupid, I deal with you mercilessly.

i remembered one of them that got me really angry that i asked her to knee down in d sun. she almost fainted and went ahead to call her dad. we later became friend. she stil chat wit me for advice
Re: My NYSC Experience In Pixs by condralbede(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
ffo:

IMT, uranium tech, new haven & ogui road opp police div (noche), etc
Nice one..keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Redeploy After 3weeks NYSC Orientation Camp / NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook / 'I Thought You Are Buhari's Sister' - Corper Recounts Unpleasant Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.