Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Anambra State Lands And Property Development - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anambra State Lands And Property Development (16549 Views)

Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership / For Sale........ @ Ogun State....(lands)...? / Lands And Property Development In Ninth Mile Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hello my good people,
I am opening this thread in response to the inquiries of some of my friends and readers who might want to buy and develop lands, houses or properties in Anambra State. Property development makes a lot of sense in this fast growing state where the citizens are keen on the best of architectural development. You are almost assured of bountiful returns on your investment as lands and properties soar in value.

We are going to devote this thread to our efforts to acquire the lands in a safe and affordable part of the state, our steps to document the transactions and our actions to develop the lands will all be shown here.

Expect updates from me as I work on these first few locations. Thank you.

Tigerkenn Homes Nig LTD.
ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
I dropped into Awka quietly yesterday, made some inquiries and then linked up with some agents who walked me around on the pace of property development in this state. Awka is developing in leaps and bounds and there are wonderful buildings going up everywhere. The construction frenzy in Anambra State is visible everywhere you look, I missed Aloma roundabout twice as I didn't know they had removed the old structure and this is what is happening there now........

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
It has always been a well built up capital city, and you might not afford lands in the centre of the capital city, this is why I am looking at the outskirts of the state capital, Awka.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is why I turned off the Onitsha express at Amansea junction and drove in.......... I am looking for lands that will be affordable to a vast majority of people. I want to look at Amansea, then Ebenebe, both in Awka north LGA.

More reports coming. ......

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
I have got some text messages sent to me from some Awka residents, they want me to also look at Isiagu, Okpuno, Enugwu Agidi, Okpuno, Amansea, Mgbakwu and Isu Aniocha. Going there now........

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
spyder880:
I have got some text messages sent to me from some Awka residents, they want me to also look at Isiagu, Okpuno, Enugwu Agidi, Okpuno, Amansea, Mgbakwu and Isu Aniocha. Going there now........

Please add Ibadan, Ijebu Ode, Abeokuta...oh wait ..sorry

We just need to clone you my Oga.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Following bumper 2 bumper @spyder880.......kudos to you... wink
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by mufutau55(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
CityNG:

Wouldn't that be nice...

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
CityNG:

mufutau55:

Wouldn't that be nice...

Hajji M.

My Ogas, you know I must come there sooner or later, its inevitable. I only wish I will understand the terrain also. Wherever business carries me to, I will only follow. Seems I will spread out more this year.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
spyder880:

My Ogas, you know I must come there sooner or later, its inevitable. I only wish I will understand the terrain also. Wherever business carries me to, I will only follow. Seems I will spread out more this year.

I seriously hope that you will expand to my area.

ALL the agents on here pretend as if they are doing you a favor when you ask for pictures and surveys. I hate hearing "come on ground and I'll show you around".

They are yet to understand the power of the internet and using it to their economic business advantage.

More grease to your elbow Spyder and I appreciate your detailed threads with pictures and other pertinent data that you share. I hope that your clients appreciate how lucky they are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Onuokwu: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Okay. I am reporting for class and eagerly expecting some lessons about Anambra real estate market. Please be as detailed as you were about that Enugu property that is now pending. All in all, this looks promising too.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Freciprocal: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
The Long awaited thread is here...

Sitting close to the class Captain Hajji M cheesy
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Onuokwu:
Okay. I am reporting for class and eagerly expecting some lessons about Anambra real estate market. Please be as detailed as you were about that Enugu property that is now pending. All in all, this looks promising too.

Trust me, I will be as detailed as ever. What actually took me so much time this evening was looking at several types of money making properties in Anambra State. We all know how fast the return on investment is for blocks of flats in Onitsha, Ogidi and Obosi axis. This is to be expected as the huge markets in and around Onitsha continues to boom. People will have to live somewhere to control all that level of commerce.
What I was studying today was the hostel business in Awka town. I went round and took notes of some buildings for students accommodation, and the prospects. Many students are still looking for accommodation and the average price per room here is N100k for a self contained room, which is usually shared by two students. A case in point is Prince and Princess hostels exactly opposite the main gate of Unizik permanent site in Awka. (130,000) I also saw another hostel at Amansea Awka.
But we need to find out if the school authority are planning to build a school hostel to house all the students. This happened in Esut Agbani, knocking many landlords off balance after they had invested millions in building school hostels near the university.

More about this later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Zonacom(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
spyder880:

Trust me, I will be as detailed as ever. What actually took me so much time this evening was looking at several types of money making properties in Anambra State. We all know how fast the return on investment is for blocks of flats in Onitsha, Ogidi and Obosi axis. This is to be expected as the huge markets in and around Onitsha continues to boom. People will have to live somewhere to control all that level of commerce.
What I was studying today was the hostel business in Awka town. I went round and took notes of some buildings for students accommodation, and the prospects. Many students are still looking for accommodation and the average price per room here is N100k for a self contained room, which is usually shared by two students. A case in point is Prince and Princess hostels exactly opposite the main gate of Unizik permanent site in Awka. (130,000) I also saw another hostel at Amansea Awka.
But we need to find out if the school authority are planning to build a school hostel to house all the students. This happened in Esut Agbani, knocking many landlords off balance after they had invested millions in building school hostels near the university.

More about this later.
Owning an off campus hostel in Ifite Awka is one investment i would advice anybody that have the cash to do. This is because the cost of renting a room goes up everyday. There is this new hostel around Amsterdam area in ifite that goes for morethan 150k per self contained room. The funny thing is that even with lots of accomodation scattered everywhere, students are still looking for more.
And i cant see Unizik building enough hostels inside the school in the near future. They v got more important projects to embark on.
Good work Spider. keep it up

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by bankson80(m): 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
spyder880 nwanne mmadu i have been following ur updates for so long.And i love ur hard working in promoting our state.am so passionate about our state just the way u do.i dont base in nigeria but am investing in our state and hoping to settle down in our state in due time.i have a gardening in nkpor agu.if u come to the new nkpor flyover,u take the direction heading to old motor spear parts mgbuka nkpor.just keep driving straight till the end of the road,u will just see it there at the end.omor garden[named after the street name also my father nick name).am planing also to expand it to 10 plots and also to akwa when i hit ground this year.i will like to be update about areas that will be good for such garden buisness in akwa.and also the extend of development in this new city greenwood.more importantly if the city will have underground drinage system.thx alot nwanne mmadu,odri easy
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
bankson80:
spyder880 nwanne mmadu i have been following ur updates for so long.And i love ur hard working in promoting our state.am so passionate about our state just the way u do.i dont base in nigeria but am investing in our state and hoping to settle down in our state in due time.i have a gardening in nkpor agu.if u come to the new nkpor flyover,u take the direction heading to old motor spear parts mgbuka nkpor.just keep driving straight till the end of the road,u will just see it there at the end.omor garden[named after the street name also my father nick name).am planing also to expand it to 10 plots and also to akwa when i hit ground this year.i will like to be update about areas that will be good for such garden buisness in akwa.and also the extend of development in this new city greenwood.more importantly if the city will have underground drinage system.thx alot nwanne mmadu,odri easy

My brother, you are very current with developments in Anambra State. Let us continue to look for more investments that will yield bountiful returns on investment. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by bankson80(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
thx for ur reply.if we can talk on private platform like email or fb it will be very nice.here is my email add. bankson80@yahoo.com and u can also search me on fb with it
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by frank33(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
There are many big buildings in onitsha but they are scattered everywhere. Imagine an onitsha with well designed four storey buildings beautifully arranged in estates. The state govt needs to sit up in the area of city planning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by kenazuu(m): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Oga Spyder, good job.

For Ibadan? can we come together and learn the procedure/process from the guru? I am interested too. Also in Asaba
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by OmenifenIgbo: 4:22am On Jan 25, 2015
This is potentially a good thread. I would like to get your opinion and recommendation between buying land/erecting buildings vs buying competed house from estate developers. I need ur candid opinion. This poster is also the investor
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 5:21am On Jan 25, 2015
frank33:
There are many big buildings in onitsha but they are scattered everywhere. Imagine an onitsha with well designed four storey buildings beautifully arranged in estates. The state govt needs to sit up in the area of city planning.

We, the private investors can also help the government in that regard. We can buy and develop estates with similar buildings for different locations. Can we get lands near Onitsha and build only blocks of 8 flats about (50-100 plots), get lands around Amawbia for duplexes and around Okpuno or Ifite Awka for students hostels? We can also buy lands around Ebenebe on the cheap and reserve them for future developments.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 5:32am On Jan 25, 2015
OmenifenIgbo:
This is potentially a good thread. I would like to get your opinion and recommendation between buying land/erecting buildings vs buying competed house from estate developers. I need ur candid opinion. This poster is also the investor

I think it depends on the individual investors capabilities. If you are on ground and can manage your building projects yourself, it is better to buy lands and build, but if you are not disposed due to other entanglements, then its much better to buy completed houses.

Building houses is a stressful event because of our environment where the builders have to take 100% of the responsibilities of the projects, no governmental support or protection, lots of community interference and regulatory antagonism. In Nigeria, the builder is his own security man, police, water board, electric power authority, road construction contractor, logistics teams etc.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by WorldAmbassador: 6:32am On Jan 25, 2015
More grease to your elbows Spyder. Show us the way
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
The first prospect we are going to consider among many is this land. This piece of land which I qm mgoing to attach the survey plan document is in Ebenebe town, near Amansea Awka north LGA. It is for sale, the details about the size are contained in the attached document.

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
According to the documents, this land is about 11.3 hectares.

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
The land has a stream at one point of the boundary, and motor able, you can drive into the property. The distance from this land to the Enugu - Onitsha express road is just 14 minutes (I measured the distance while driving back from there......

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Onakomaya: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oga spyder, please do you know any Road construction trend on nairaland.. will appreciate a link here...
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Onakomaya:
Oga spyder, please do you know any Road construction trend on nairaland.. will appreciate a link here...

I don't know any, I have always liked road construction works.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Among the list of properties I am going to look at for verification and investigation are;

200 plots of land at Igbariam
200, 300, 200 plots of land off Defrey road Mgbakwu (at different prices)
200 plots at Defrey road, Mgbakwu
100 plots at Isuaniocha

Expect pictures, possible prices and value analysis on these different lands this weekend.

More information about more lands coming up. ......

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by mufutau55(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
spyder880:

I don't know any, I have always liked road construction works.

A thread for this will be interesting...

Hajji M.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
mufutau55:

A thread for this will be interesting...

Hajji M.

Since my Oga has asked, I will create a thread about it soon.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Onuokwu: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
spyder880:
Among the list of properties I am going to look at for verification and investigation are;

200 plots of land at Igbariam
200, 300, 200 plots of land off Defrey road Mgbakwu (at different prices)
200 plots at Defrey road, Mgbakwu
100 plots at Isuaniocha

Expect pictures, possible prices and value analysis on these different lands this weekend.

More information about more lands coming up. ......

We dey wait...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NEW PROJECT GOING ON NOW! 4 SEMI DETACHED AND 5 BEDROOM FULLY DETACHED duplexes / How To Calculate Or Estimate Longspan Aluminium Roofing Sheets. / Duplex Plan Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.