Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Anambra State Lands And Property Development - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anambra State Lands And Property Development (16606 Views)

Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership / For Sale........ @ Ogun State....(lands)...? / Lands And Property Development In Ninth Mile Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
I have been carefully waiting and watching things in Awka. I have also been spending time talking with residents, friends and associates whom I have been enriching my knowledge of the Awka terrain from their wealth of experience.

I will not like to embark on property development in Awka, or any other place if it's not a high end, palatial residential development that will be a reference point in many years to come. My plan is to raise the bar, to look for investors and owners who have the very best in mind when thinking of their residential homes.

I know the investment mindset of the indigenous people of this state, and I will like to flow with their expectations. Let's make it huge! I am looking for big plots, that will fit in palaces, not tiny lands that you will be struggling to squeeze through everyday. I am also looking for plots near the road, not where you could be running in the bushes.

But it might not be cheap, especially in the state .
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by PropTrader: 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
spyder880:
I have been carefully waiting and watching things in Awka. I have also been spending time talking with residents, friends and associates whom I have been enriching my knowledge of the Awka terrain from their wealth of experience.

I will not like to embark on property development in Awka, or any other place if it's not a high end, palatial residential development that will be a reference point in many years to come. My plan is to raise the bar, to look for investors and owners who have the very best in mind when thinking of their residential homes.

I know the investment mindset of the indigenous people of this state, and I will like to flow with their expectations. Let's make it huge! I am looking for big plots, that will fit in palaces, not tiny lands that you will be struggling to squeeze through everyday. I am also looking for plots near the road, not where you could be running in the bushes.

But it might not be cheap, especially in the state .

I am rubbing my hands in expectation!!!
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Let me place the options on the table..........

This is the first of the locations I am considering for massive development. This location is very near to Isuaniocha, Awka north local government area. The land here is flat and level, very close to the tarred road, very near to human habitation, ready for immediate build and move in, in fact, a home owners dream location. Price for a plot measuring 600 sq mtr, or slightly less will be about N3m.

This will be our CHOICE 1.

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Location two.

This location is a little bit inside, but with great prospects for immediate development, we can grade the roads and move into this location as soon as possible, prices for lands at an average of 600 sqm is projected to be in the region of N2m.

Choice number 2.

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by FastShipping: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
^^^^^^

With this last picture, it feels so good looking at the greens all over the place. I rather live in a place like this than Lekki, Ikoyi or Banana Island. Very healthy thing to see.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Location 3

This would have been the most ideal location, with a full view of the state capital, graded roads, mapped out layout, but with no major access to the state capital, the only road here is though Okpuno, we can get lands here for N2m for 900 sqm, but the way the lands have been shared, we might likely be sharing this area with other people, who you don't know what they have in mind to build here, you might end up finding yourself in the middle of a market where everyone attaches a church or shops in front of their house. I am thinking twice about this place, its better we go to a virgin area and develop what we have in mind, not trying to change the mind of strangers. most lands here have been sold out to the public.

Choice number 3.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2015
I also need to pay a visit to these guys here, and understand a lot of things from the government policy thrust on housing.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2015
Nteje ppl has vast land currently on sale. So does igbariam ( just after the sch gate b4 awkuzu junction) .
The lands should still be available cos I was with them late last year b4 I got a place close to me.

Going by the locations you have posted, okpuno seems to be more prefarable. The price their will appreciate faster cos I know govt is moving lots of things to okpuno. I think govt also has an estate they are developing that side , that is why the development there is speeding up.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2015
I prefer the first and second locations.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
mercylicious:
Nteje ppl has vast land currently on sale. So does igbariam ( just after the sch gate b4 awkuzu junction) .
The lands should still be available cos I was with them late last year b4 I got a place close to me.

Going by the locations you have posted, okpuno seems to be more prefarable. The price their will appreciate faster cos I know govt is moving lots of things to okpuno. I think govt also has an estate they are developing that side , that is why the development there is speeding up.

My problem with these ongoing sales is with knowing what they plan to do with the place, I cannot buy into a place where the promoters will allow everyone to build anything they like, in fact, if the estate is not well managed, it will become a market like most other Nigerian estates. I am looking for something exceptional. A location I can fence and manage the development without allowing anyone derail the agreed development plans.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Pchinak: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Following.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Its not as if I am slow on this purchase, I am just being careful, and doing my due diligence checks, and then double checking. All plans are still in progress here. Thank you all.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by kesterjay(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2015
spyder880:

We, the private investors can also help the government in that regard. We can buy and develop estates with similar buildings for different locations. Can we get lands near Onitsha and build only blocks of 8 flats about (50-100 plots), get lands around Amawbia for duplexes and around Okpuno or Ifite Awka for students hostels? We can also buy lands around Ebenebe on the cheap and reserve them for future developments.

AC YAFENG WEST AFRICA is an American Chinese construction company. Founded in 2003 with its headquarters in Luanda capital of Angola.
It is an internationalized enterprise combining civil construction, bridge construction, building material production and cultural media and entertainment.
Our experience over the years has given us an in depth knowledge and understanding of global real estate.
We have executed huge projects running into millions of dollars with and oustide the country.
We are currenting executing an 8 storey building of 200 units residence for UPDC at Golden Tulip hotel Festac lagos valued over 4 million Usd and is on going.
The residence is been renovated to a one bedroom and two bedroom residence for out right sale in patnership with UPDC.
The new Shoprite almost ready to start inside the residence.
The node is the fisrt of its kind in lagos cos it consists of Golden Tulip hotel, New Shoprite festival mall and the Residence all in one.
U can partner with us as a Joint venture for any Construction projects in Nigeria.

U dream it, we build it and make it a reality.
Visit us on www.acyafeng.com

Contact
Mr Kester on 08022182781, 08033388685. Email Kesterjay4u@yahoo.com
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by kesterjay(m): 8:25am On Sep 17, 2015
spyder880:
Hello my good people,
I am opening this thread in response to the inquiries of some of my friends and readers who might want to buy and develop lands, houses or properties in Anambra State. Property development makes a lot of sense in this fast growing state where the citizens are keen on the best of architectural development. You are almost assured of bountiful returns on your investment as lands and properties soar in value.

We are going to devote this thread to our efforts to acquire the lands in a safe and affordable part of the state, our steps to document the transactions and our actions to develop the lands will all be shown here.

Expect updates from me as I work on these first few locations. Thank you.

Tigerkenn Homes Nig LTD.
ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk

AC YAFENG WEST AFRICA is an American Chinese construction company. Founded in 2003 with its headquarters in Luanda capital of Angola.
It is an internationalized enterprise combining civil construction, bridge construction, building material production and cultural media and entertainment.
Our experience over the years has given us an in depth knowledge and understanding of global real estate.
We have executed huge projects running into millions of dollars with and oustide the country.
We are currenting executing an 8 storey building of 200 units residence for UPDC at Golden Tulip hotel Festac lagos valued over 4 million Usd and is on going.
The residence is been renovated to a one bedroom and two bedroom residence for out right sale in patnership with UPDC.
The new Shoprite almost ready to start inside the residence.
The node is the fisrt of its kind in lagos cos it consists of Golden Tulip hotel, New Shoprite festival mall and the Residence all in one.
U can partner with us as a Joint venture for any Construction projects in Nigeria.

U dream it, we build it and make it a reality.
Visit us on www.acyafeng.com

Contact
Mr Kester on 08022182781, 08033388685. Email Kesterjay4u@yahoo.com
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 6:31am On Sep 21, 2015
We are getting closer to tying up a deal for a large piece of land in Anambra state. The latest location we are considering is Urum, right after Isuaniocha and part of Awka capital territory. Keep in touch as we move in for the final negotiations within this week. Urum will be better for us, we can get virgin lands there at better prices so we can design the layout to suit our desire for a neatly arranged estate.

Watch this space.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by cremedelacreme: 4:12am On Oct 06, 2015
spyder880:

We, the private investors can also help the government in that regard. We can buy and develop estates with similar buildings for different locations. Can we get lands near Onitsha and build only blocks of 8 flats about (50-100 plots), get lands around Amawbia for duplexes and around Okpuno or Ifite Awka for students hostels? We can also buy lands around Ebenebe on the cheap and reserve them for future developments.

Oga Spyder, yeah you can get land at Oba which is very close to Onitsha (in short less than 5 mins drive from Onitsha city centre), though I doubt if you can get up to 100 plots as the area is already built up. Just PM me let's talk.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2015
cremedelacreme:

Oga Spyder, yeah you can get land at Oba which is very close to Onitsha (in short less than 5 mins drive from Onitsha city centre), though I doubt if you can get up to 100 plots as the area is already built up. Just PM me let's talk.
Ok, pls let me know how to call you, or call me on 08033350750 or 07081821271. Thanks.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by WorldAmbassador: 5:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Spyder, any update on lands in Awka or surrounding areas. I feel a lot of people will be interested.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by lowsugar: 10:27pm On May 19, 2016
Mr spyder just found this thread and i'm very interested. Please don't let it die

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by emmaliver(m): 12:05am On May 20, 2016
Spyder u are doing a good job. Am happy i saw this. If you are on whatsapp add me, 08035236292. If not. i will call by tomorrow let me find out some facts. Thank you once again n keep it up

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by olaitoro(m): 12:33am On May 20, 2016
cremedelacreme:

@cremedelacreme, concerning the Oba lands I want to make some enquiry, lets chat .

God bless you for your response.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by jude90(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2016
call us today for landed property in awka and its environ
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 5:52am On Aug 16, 2016
We have been searching for good lands which we can jointly develop into a big estate with modern facilities in Anambra State. There have been many locations we were lying at but we make bold to present this two locations to our interested buyers with a view to start selling as soon as possible.

The first location is in a town very close to Awka, and very much a part of the capital city. This land in this picture is in Isuaniocha, very close to Ifite Is junction. The land is very accessible as it has tarred roads near it. Electric supply is almost assured as we have poles near thus land. I have meeting the owners and might start collecting deposits for this land. I am planning to make the plot sizes a little bigger than the normal 69 x 100 plots so I am going to work with the town planning authorities at Awka to achieve this.

The estimated cost of buying one plot of land in this area will be about N 4m. This cost is not just for the land but for other documentation and immediate development so we can start building as son as we want.

I will repeat the visit so I can get us Google images of this location. Thank you all.

1 Share

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 5:57am On Aug 16, 2016
Urum is another town I also like and will love to have an estate, but the pace they have a large land is still not as developed as the ones at Isuaniocha. At Urum, there are very good plots of land and we intend to make these plots bigger, do all the proper documentation and estate preparation so you could start building as soon as you want.

We are planning to sell this location at around N2m for the starting price. I am sure the cost will rise when buildings will start to rise on the land.

Always exec a well researched process, and a slid documentation process which will give you a rock solid possession whenever we sell properties to you from Tigerkenn Homes Ltd.

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 5:59am On Aug 16, 2016
More pictures

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
How many more people are interested in these lands so I can move in for the purchase negotiation?
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Inthin: 4:01am On Aug 20, 2016
I have been following and very much interested

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Kasjudy(m): 7:22am On Aug 20, 2016
Nice thread, I am interested. Hala me when the did is done. Ikenna.oruche.io@gmail.com
spyder880:
Hello my good people,
I am opening this thread in response to the inquiries of some of my friends and readers who might want to buy and develop lands, houses or properties in Anambra State. Property development makes a lot of sense in this fast growing state where the citizens are keen on the best of architectural development. You are almost assured of bountiful returns on your investment as lands and properties soar in value.

We are going to devote this thread to our efforts to acquire the lands in a safe and affordable part of the state, our steps to document the transactions and our actions to develop the lands will all be shown here.

Expect updates from me as I work on these first few locations. Thank you.

Tigerkenn Homes Nig LTD.
ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by jamesibor: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2016
spyder880:
How many more people are interested in these lands so I can move in for the purchase negotiation?

Oga Spyder880, biko for the purposes of doing a C of O, will land in Isuaniocha be classed as urban or rural?

Dalu nwanne.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
jamesibor:

Oga Spyder880, biko for the purposes of doing a C of O, will land in Isuaniocha be classed as urban or rural?

Dalu nwanne.

I think Isuaniocha qualifies as an urban area. It's so close to the main city.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 6:04am On Aug 31, 2016
mktinsight:
Be careful of buying land at Isuaniocha. The villagers like to sell the same land to several people. My family own over 80 plots of land there and it is a never ending story of plots sold despite documented agreements and land surveys performed.

Thank you for this. I also heard some stories and this is why I move slower than usual in matters like this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omo Onile In Lagos State: Share Your Experiences / I Think I'm Being Cheated By A Building Contractor. / Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.