Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Carlcare Service - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Service (2612 Views)

Carlcare Is Here With You / Let's Sign Up For Carlcare App~ / The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Service by denniece1(m): 6:55am On Jan 27, 2015
Please my infinix zero Sim1 port spoilt, how much do calcare charge and how long would I have to wait b4 collecting the phone.
Re: Carlcare Service by Carlcaresophia: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2015
denniece1:
Please my infinix zero Sim1 port spoilt, how much do calcare charge and how long would I have to wait b4 collecting the phone.
Hi, you need to counsel with our service center directly about price and duration. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Carlcare Service by denniece1(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi, you need to counsel with our service center directly about price and duration. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Thanks, don't worry I have been to the opebi office b4.
Re: Carlcare Service by lanxebony(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
Will i pay when swappin a phone at carlcare
Re: Carlcare Service by Carlcaresophia: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2015
lanxebony:
Will i pay when swappin a phone at carlcare
Generally yes, and how much you need to pay depends on how new your phone is, what problem is with your phone, and what phone you want to swap with. For details, you need to counsel with our Carlcare Service Center. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Carlcare Service by femi4: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Generally yes, and how much you need to pay depends on how new your phone is, what problem is with your phone, and what phone you want to swap with. For details, you need to counsel with our Carlcare Service Center. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
What do you guys do with the swapped phones
Re: Carlcare Service by adiposus: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
pls I have a Jiake X3S rooted in bootloop ?
Do you have an office or agent in Owerri ? thanks
Re: Carlcare Service by Carlcaresophia: 6:57am On Jan 29, 2015
femi4:
What do you guys do with the swapped phones
Sorry, that not what we can tell you~ Thank you!
Re: Carlcare Service by adiposus: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2015
How about the Jiake ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOOGEE X5 Pro Smartphone / How To Upgrade Android 5.1 Lollipop To Android 6.0 Marshmallow / How To Earn Free Credit/money On Topup Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.