Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) (16741 Views)

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by ochejoseph(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
‎The youth wing of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) have continued to pull crowd as they continue their nationwide tour mobilising youths from all nooks and cranny in support of the President Goodluck Jonathan! 

Led By Abdullahi MaiBasira the National Youth Leader,and Jude Imagwe the SSA to the President on Students and Youth Affairs the train is in Calabar,the nations paradise for the South South / South East Zonal rally. 
Students from virtually all campuses in the zone and their student union executives, are  all in attendance, including executives of NYCN amongst several other youth groups 

Quotes ‎‎

This election is a contest between the old  generation and the new generation Jude Imagwe 

The day I was born was the Day the APC aspirant truncated democracy over three decades ago - Abdullahi MaiBasira National Youth Leader PDP

This is the first time in the history of this great nation that Funds are been channelled to critical sector of our nation - MaiBasira 

we have the right to decide who want to vote for we have chosen Jonathan and there is nothing anybody can do about it - Comrade Abduljallal Chairman Forum of State chairmen NYCN

Our economy was going to collapse under Buhari if had  not been  booted out , I urge you young people to check these facts it's available on the Internet, thank God for google! Liyel Imoke 

The Fact that some body tied wrapper when he came to Calabar does not mean he has changed - Liyel Imoke 

Here are pictures from the Event Happy viewing

17 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by ochejoseph(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
More

5 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by KanwuliaJara: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Wey the bags of rice? undecided
E be like say dem don wait taya o!

17 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Where is Yobo? I didn't see Yobo grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
At least, they can't thumb print for our Northern brothers n sisters where we hav high population density. No wahala then. Make we see how things go pan out. North and SW is ours. Let bro Jona keep splashing our stolen $20B+N21B about.

12 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by M17: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
please where is middle belt ? our left over brothers ,please graft them in so that se/ss/mb political landscape will balanced itself . like defensive and offensive union .

5 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dannyset:
At least, they can't thumb print for our Northern brothers n sisters where we hav high population density. No wahala then. Make we see how things go pan out. North and SW is ours. Let bro Jona keep splashing our stolen $20B+N21B about.
NOTE: THE IGBOS AND OTHERS HAVE 70% OF THE POPULATION IN THE Southwest, LEAVING YORUBAS WITH 30%. Good deal i guess?

IN THE NORTH, JONA HAVE ABOUT 2O TO 25%.

SO TELL ME, WHO DO YOU THINK HAVE WON? JONATHAN.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
masterpower:

NOTE: THE IGBOS AND OTHERS HAVE 70% OF THE POPULATION IN THE Southwest, LEAVING YORUBAS WITH 30%. Good deal i guess?

Oh yea! I see ur logic. U hav 70% in SW and still hav 80-90% in ur localities(SS n SE) ba? U can just go ahead and correct Census statistics by saying u hav the highest population in Nigeria.
I laff.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by docsholz(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
masterpower:

guy its 90% na, you call it waste and yet your people are there, I guess they must be trash grin

15 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by focus7: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
I will wait to see how long the romance between the igbos and he south south will last. In opinion, igbos are the only people I know that doesn't have direction, they follows anyone so far they can get a kitchen appointment.

21 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Bsc(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
New flame....

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Trending(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Badt
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Youths need Thier share of the 20billion na.

Omo Choi see my Friend Mathias for the second pix and him no get PVC Hmmmmmm.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by ProsperUSA: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
nice

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Kentrasso(f): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Pdp- Power to the People smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
smiley
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by ayukdaboss(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
masterpower post=30059395 embarassed:

I'm surprised you're not up to date. Lagos is now a South East state and Ojukwu is the Governor.

Infact Jonathan is getting 105% votes from Lagos this February.

That sense you've refused to have must enter your currently empty head when Buhari becomes President.

15 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by 4stylz: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Wey the bags of rice? undecided
E be like say dem don wait taya o!

Fool, take a look at a well organised meeting and compare it to the one they organise in the north, you will see shrink looking people everywhere...

Movement for south/east.

West especially lagos: where do you stand my brodas..cos I don't understand u people oo

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by juniormusa(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Igbo kwenu grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by micolaj: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
masterpower:

It's 95 % not 75%.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Capitano1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
They are all paid to be there joor

.SWEAT TOO MUCH then call now as offer last.
Sweatlock Team UK

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by pekeyim: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
PDP power!!!

Power to the People

PDP!!!

The President of Nigeria

GEJ will take Nigeria to a Level it has never been before.... Positive Transformation!!!

#Vote GEJ for continuity.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
docsholz:
guy its 90% na, you call it waste and yet your people are there, I guess they must be trash grin
docsholz:

Lmao nice comeback grin
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by japhmanuel: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by micolaj: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
focus7:
I will wait to see how long the romance between the igbos and he south south will last. In opinion, igbos are the only people I know that doesn't have direction, they follows anyone so far they can get a kitchen appointment.
The same Ijaw that fought them during civil war.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Sobeautiful: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
focus7:
You are sick Mr./Miss Direction. Onye ara!!!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
focus7:
[/s]

Ewu oshogbo!

6 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by saintTim(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
PDP youths organising Rally and town hall meetin, while APC youths are busy stoning the president hmmm, when the head is sick the body is also sick.

prevent a rusty future vote. GEJ

5 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by lacasa: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
And in the next 2years, they will come and say they voted GEJ not PDP.

Stomach Infrastructure youth program

Doesn't stop the change train anyway

Still, GMB2015 undecided

7 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
PDP chick with flat yansh. grin
See our APC chick as she dey bootylicous . cheesy

12 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by micolaj: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Youths need Thier share of the 20billion na.

Omo Choi see my Friend Mathias for the second pix and him no get PVC Hmmmmmm.
LMAO
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by chelseabmw(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
First of all, go down low grin

GEJ till 2019

GEJ man of the moment

GEJ GEJ GEJ

Oh my GEJ

I just love GEJ

100likes 4 GEJ

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Can Never Defeat Boko Haram By December – Jide Johnson / Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation / FG To Stop Importation Of Petrol By 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.