Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,666 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) (16757 Views)

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Kelvin0(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
focus7:
I will wait to see how long the romance between the igbos and he south south will last. In opinion, igbos are the only people I know that doesn't have direction, they follows anyone so far they can get a kitchen appointment.

Another yoruba id$iot who hates to see SE and SS together. It pains them like hot pepper. Some of them get high blood pressure from it. This renewed unity between SE and SS has come to stay...mark my words! You people; yorubas can continue to leak the wounds of your Northern masters. Very dumb people!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by BokoHaramm: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
I saw youths giving sound talk and quality response on why there should be Fresh air continua, I pray APC organise such in Bauchi or Kano without fights and name calling

4 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
micolaj:
The same Ijaw that fought them during civil war.

Make d collabo pain u sotey u die of heart attack.

Imbeci1e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Up uP uPPpppppppppppppppppppppppppppp GEJ for 2015 ......
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by MEILYN(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by iresearcher(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
In the SS, we call this empowerement program.
I have spoken in some of them across the ND states.
The funny part is that they come as LG areas and you must give a
certain no of people otherwise the hall wont contain them cos
they expect at the end of the day m you must give them Keke napep
or sewing machine.

It takes 2 hours to rally 10,000 persons but at the end of the meeting, make
sure sey you settle them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by micolaj: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Arysexy:

Make d collabo pain u sotey u die of heart attack.

Imbeci1e
Omo Igbo o un soro mo
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by eaglechild: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
The Fact that some body tied wrapper when he came to Calabar does not mean he has changed - Liyel Imoke

grin grin grin

GEJ till 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by monteriza(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by konny1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mstchewwww!>:/ After all these Employers will be only looking for graduates with minimum of 2.1 or 2.2, for employment whereas wat we need to qualify Buhari as eligible candidate for presidency is jst his common WAEC result. Employers plz letz learn frm our leaders. Well, thank God I hv my original WAEC/NECO statement of result and certificate, Presidency here I come, year 2019. You can go and confirm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
who get TAN direct number i need credit oooooooopoooooooooooooooiioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by micolaj: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
new2020:

Another yoruba id$iot who hates to see SE and SS together. It pains them like hot pepper. Some of them get high blood pressure from it. This renewed unity between SE and SS has come to stay...mark my words! You people; yorubas can continue to leak the wounds of your Northern masters. Very dumb people!
Northern masters? Explain
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by suretman(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
masterpower:

NOTE: THE IGBOS AND OTHERS HAVE 70% OF THE POPULATION IN THE Southwest, LEAVING YORUBAS WITH 30%. Good deal i guess?

IN THE NORTH, JONA HAVE ABOUT 2O TO 25%.

SO TELL ME, WHO DO YOU THINK HAVE WON? JONATHAN.

LOLLLL Igbo has 70% of south west? Do you know what is called South west?

Joke of the century!!!!!!!!
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Gbemini(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
INEVITABLE CHANGE;

We must VOTE rightly in 2015.

If SOMEONE is;

J = Just
O = On
N = Negative
A = Assignments
T = To
H = Harm
A = All
N = Nigerians

THEN we must also find someone who will

B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hope
A = And
R = Remove
I = Incompetence
CHANGE in 2015...is inevitable. Vote APC

Enough of empty promises from an Animal that also study course of Animal (zoology)

3 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by ziccoit: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
masterpower:

NOTE: THE IGBOS AND OTHERS HAVE 70% OF THE POPULATION IN THE Southwest, LEAVING YORUBAS WITH 30%. Good deal i guess?

Your "Southwest" materials (Obj and co) that struggled to install Jona 8yrs ago are going to see to it that he is butted out of that Aso rock by fire by force come FeBuhari 14. Bunch of ingrates.
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by arusoncd(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by millionaireman: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
These are youths who really understand the dynamics of Nigeria's politics. Not those youths who for parochial purposes shout sai Buhari.

Buhari is a gran Pa in a country of predominantly youths with learned professionals any of whom can preside over Nigeria and bring the best of the most modern to Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by micolaj: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
suretman:

LOLLLL Igbo has 70% of south west? Do you know what is called South west?

Joke of the century!!!!!!!!
According to (Ojukwu) Ojugun's map, Lagos is part of South East.
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by suretman(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
micolaj:
According to (Ojukwu) Ojugun's map, Lagos is part of South East.

Lol.. No mind the guy.. Maybe he thinks Alaba international market is South west
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by guyX(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
I keep wondering why someone will vote for ITIhari or is it FailBuhari.
Ohk oh.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Shaw007(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
masterpower:

who is this one!?

What's ur iq again?

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by LesbianBoyy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
WHY BUHARI CANNOT RULE NIGERIA AGAIN: An update.
# Buari failed to apologize to Nigeria or to the families of those who lost their lives during the 2011 post-election.
# He truncated the Nigeria democracy in December, 31 1983- sacked a democratically elected government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari. Buhari cited corruption as the reason, but surprisingly, Buhari left Alhaji Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and threw his powerless deputy DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON out of tribal sentiments. Ekwueme was tried, but found not wanting, while Shagari was not tried.
# He REFUSED to ATTEND the OPUTA PANEL, even though complaints tabled against him involved gross abuses of power and blatant assault on the fundamental human rights of the Nigerian citizenry- Killed Barthlomew Owoh, Bernard Ogedengbe and Lawal Ojuolape with retroactive laws.
# He sent soldiers to ransack the residence of Elder Statesman, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, seized his international passport and offered no reasons for the action.
# Selectively jailed Sam Mbakwe (best performed governor in the history of IMO state) Bisi Onabanjo, Bola Ige, Jim Nwobodo, Aperture Aku (he died as a result of maltreatment in prison), Busari Adelakun (he died in prison) among others who got as high as 144 years jail term. And allowed Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State governor, who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million pounds sterling and several millions of Niara and dollars, and Shehu Kangiwa, Sokoto State Governor who conducted and supervised the famous Bakolori Massacre of poor peasant farmers whose land were appropriated without compensation to remain under house arrest.
# Chief Adekunle Ajasin (then Ondo State governor) was tried and re-tried three times before Buhari’s punitive tribunal because of Buhari’s dissatisfaction, but acquitted of all charges of corruption, and still he was not released, but detained indefinitely.
# Alhaji Shehu Shagari granted pardon to Odumegwu Ojukwu, but when Buhari came to power, he clamped Odumegwu Ojukwu into jail without any charge against him.
# He once asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM in a country with many religions.
# He executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman. # He was the chairman of PTF, but claimed he does NOT KNOW how billions Naira got missing.
# He was a military head of state who knows he would be overthrown, but COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around.
# He said that ACN is corrupt, but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with those he described as corrupt ACN members.
# He could not allow the economies of demand, supply and internal production factors to determine the prices of commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control.
# He did not allow his government to be criticized and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticized his government. Tunde Thompson and Nduka Irabor were jailed for ‘writing truth’ about diplomatic posting. Audu Ogbeh, an internal critic and reformer, spent months in unjust incarceration. Kola whole Awotunde was detained for 1 year without trial for writing against government.
# Fela Anikulapo languished in jail for years for being in possession of foreign exchange that he had legitimately received for the immediate upkeep of his band as they set off for an international engagement. But Buhari curiously allowed 53 suite cases to come into Nigeria unchecked.
# Ebenezer Babatope spent the entire tenure of Buhari in detention, because he once warned the media that Buhari was an ambitious soldier. Babatope’s father died while he was in Buhari’s custody, the dictator remained deaf to every plea that he be at least released to attend his father’s funeral, even under guard.
# At PTF Buhari brought in the late Ahmad Salihijo ( his in law) and other boys without informing us. We didn't know that he engaged them as consultants without our knowledge and consent because we are all members- late Group Captain Usman Jibrin ( October, 2009).
# It is a record that Buhari’s military

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by ProsperUSA: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
These are Nigerian youths that suppose to be busy working and earning decent income.
See how all of them are campaigning for money and directly/indirectly supporting corruption in Nigeria.
After the election, PDP won't give a damn about youths anymore.
It is really a hopeless situation.
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Sobeautiful: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dannyset:
At least, they can't thumb print for our Northern brothers n sisters where we hav high population density. No wahala then. Make we see how things go pan out. North and SW is ours. Let bro Jona keep splashing our stolen $20B+N21B about.
I'm glad the northerners are now your brothers and sisters because of politics. Hope it lasts.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by bondingman: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
arusoncd:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
focus7:
I will wait to see how long the romance between the igbos and he south south will last. In opinion, igbos are the only people I know that doesn't have direction, they follows anyone so far they can get a kitchen appointment.
Who have the igbos followed before? U wally head buharetardian.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Melinde: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dannyset:
At least, they can't thumb print for our Northern brothers n sisters where we hav high population density. No wahala then. Make we see how things go pan out. North and SW is ours. Let bro Jona keep splashing our stolen $20B+N21B about.
it's not a matter of population density what matters is intellectuality, I trust your aboki brothers that day some will just down the ballot paper upside down and thumb print anything they see or have you not heard of void ballot papers before?
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
When a king has good counselors, his reign is peaceful.
If jonathan have good people surrounding him, nigeria will be peaceful. But people surrounding him are giving him clueless opinion like "telling him to increase fuel price to 127# per litre if he was reelected" or "telling him to impeach fayemi and replace him with tout fayose" or "telling him to sack sanusi and replace him with clueless godwin emefiele"and other clueless opinions. People like askari dokubo, doyin okupe, fayose, femi fani kayode, his wife dame patience(worst of them all etc) are the ones giving him the clueless opinions. Instead of people like obasanjo, fashola, aregbesola, osinbajo.
I have already decided to vote for change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by skak(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jonathan is no doctor, he is a Postgraduate School dropout – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun
Obasanjo has allegedly predicted that the
candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC),
General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next
Nigerian President which is why those who are
afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on
his way, Saying “a general is always a general.
Obasanjo, who was said to be reacting to the
controversies generated over the school
certificate of General Buhari said: “I see
Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is
aware of that, and that is the reason they are
hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his
camp. But a General is always a General… “
The former President said the truth of the
matter is that Jonathan is aware that Buhari is
qualified to contest for President election but
that “some hawks with Jonathan do not want
him to contest because they believed that he will
win and come for them.
“The issue (of Buhari’s certificate) came up in
2007, and we investigated and found out that
his WASEC is with the military and that was why
he was allowed to contest in 2007. Buhari cannot
listen to anyone about his certificates because
as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak
when he chooses, not by Femi Fani Kayode and
Okupe asking him.
Fayose and other corrupt people including
Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his
anti-corruption slogan.
“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course
but when it was presented we stated that, it
does not matter but many people do not know
because it was PDP thing.”

http://abusidiqu.com/jonathan-didnt-complete-his-phd-we-accepted-it-because-its-a-pdp-thing-obasanjo-reportedly-says/
Re: PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) by Sajio(m): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dannyset:
.... Our $20/21bn.. how e take be our? what has the north contributed to Nigeria? na SS get d money oo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun By-Election: Fayose Congratulates Adeleke, Says Isiaka Didn’t Die In Vain / ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons / Oshiomhole Presides Over His Last Executive Council Meeting In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.