Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw (42018 Views)

See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / See The Fish That Floated To The Shore In Escravos / Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by proffnico(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

ehnehn
No be only tilapia, na prawn tongue
yummy...
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by ireneony(f): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
seun are you on instagramundecided
give me your id let me follow you smiley
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by yousee(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
I will boil, fry, steam, roast, bake and smoke the fish.
Its really big
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Vikkie14: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
Seun:
If I caught this kind of fish, I would fry it and eat it every day morning, afternoon, and night, until it's finished. Fried fish and iced water.
I would also grind the bones, intestines, skin, eggs, and other yucky parts that I can't eat, and mix them with rice or couscous for my dog.
Chai!!! You don't have a tummy to accommodate that fish o abi you have "extra" or "alternate" tummy you kept somewhere? grin
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lagusta:

Okay what do you think it is, it has scales....

It can't be herring, tuna, mackerel nor salmon

And croaker is more silvery

lols.
Are you an "Eleja" ?
How come you know so much about fishes? Hahahaha
I think it's a croacker....na think o grin
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Trending(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
2 days 4 me
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by playcharles(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by kobonaire(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Seun:
If I caught this kind of fish, I would fry it and eat it every day morning, afternoon, and night, until it's finished. Fried fish and iced water.
I would also grind the bones, intestines, skin, eggs, and other yucky parts that I can't eat, and mix them with rice or couscous for my dog.
Yeah right .... no lie bros, your dog no de chop the couscous .... na you go chop am finish, lick the plate clean ..... "Yucky parts" and all ..... grin

2 Likes

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by jzdoberman: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
...e show sey this Stephanie babe like pepper soup joint.
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by ralmix(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
This is that woman that poured acid on her rival's face , then jumped into River Niger.

She af turn to Eja-Nla (Big Fish) undecided

Delicacy? Na to just fry am chop...with origin grin
It isn't that big, I was expecting to see a whale-sized fish. undecided
funny u grin
Kachisbarbie:
This is that woman that poured acid on her rival's face , then jumped into River Niger.

funny u
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Vikkie14: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
wise7:
eja nla.wats d name of dz 1 cos dz z not titus
grin maybe "Philemon" his brother.
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Lol...hehehe
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Posts like these make me wish I liked fish!

Yeah dried, stock and cray fish I like
Then fried fish like the one pictured I can eat if fried/roasted close to burning

But I just don't like fish
The smell esp
I am just not that into fish
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by odunkha(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
See big fish here na .....

2 Likes

Kachisbarbie:

hahahaaa...very funny
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by clubone0501: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Me and 2 of my guys will finish it in one meal....mtsewwww
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by dennismukoro(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
PDP CAUSE IT
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by olu77(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Seun:

Hopefully, you will spare the eyebrows of the fish

1 Like

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by jingh(f): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
3 Lagos girl will finish that with a two dozen of Smirnoff
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by uchman(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
mifavour:
shocked

Amarachukwu,

Imara mma, ibu a fine girl,chukwu aluka...
I really crave for your attention dear
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by AJOT99(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
God is great!

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by wise7(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Eneze1:
This should be cut into pieces and well seasoned hmmmm
ma'am sorry to ask,are u from kogi state
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Lagusta(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
Are you an "Eleja" ?
How come you know so much about fishes? Hahahaha
I think it's a croacker....na think o grin

Hahahaha, no mind me jare

Herring: shawa

Tuna: kote

Mackerel: Titus

Well, could be croaker tho
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by MadCow1: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Big fish no dey sweet..

1 Like

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by wise7(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Vikkie14:
grin maybe "Philemon" his brother.
lol
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Eniqurl(f): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
B.
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Eneze1(f): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
wise7:
ma'am sorry to ask,are u from kogi state

yea
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Jchi9876: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Blackchampion:
Picture of ur dog or i dnt bliv u hv 1

Lol.

1 Like

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Blackeard(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Damn that fish is big. if u eat this kind of fish everyday, you'll eventually get bored.

1 Like

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Jchi9876: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
jingh:
3 Lagos girl will finish that with a two dozen of Smirnoff

Hungry tins lol
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Truckpusher(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
This is that woman, that poured acid on her rival's face , then jumped into River Niger.

grin

Dem born you with bad mouth as gift?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thai People Eating A Black Man. / Please Remove One And Eat Others(photo) / Tanzanian Lady: "Ghanaian Jollof Rice Is Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.