Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw (42031 Views)

See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / See The Fish That Floated To The Shore In Escravos / Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Seun(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Stephanie Okereke posted the following picture of men holding a giant scaly fish on Instagram recently.

She said, "Saw this humongous fish! Guess it will take like a month to finish."

http://instagram.com/p/yMmOlAGOTM/

Then she asked, "what delicacies do you think we can make with this?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by breadplanets(f): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Following. FTC........
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Seun(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
If I caught this kind of fish, I would fry it and eat it every day morning, afternoon, and night, until it's finished. Fried fish and iced water.
I would also grind the bones, intestines, skin, eggs, and other yucky parts that I can't eat, and mix them with rice or couscous for my dog.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by remsonik(f): 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yummy.. shocked....barbecued fish with cucumbers and some fruit salad, eaten by the beach or pool grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Looks like a giant croaker fish

1 Like

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is that woman, that poured acid on her rival's face , then jumped into River Niger.

She af turn to Eja-Nla (Big Fish) undecided

Delicacy? Na to just fry am chop...with orijin grin
It isn't that big, I was expecting to see a whale-sized fish. undecided

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by wise7(m): 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
eja nla.wats d name of dz 1 cos dz z not titus

3 Likes

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
breadplanets:
Following. FTC........
Space Bookers Association (SPA) undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Acekidc4(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dat 1 no big na!! Me n Two of my frnds go finish am within 30mins!!!cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Lagusta(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Looks like a giant tilapia fish....

Yummy!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Lagusta(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
This is that woman that poured acid on her rival's face , then jumped into River Niger.

She af turn to Eja-Nla (Big Fish) undecided

Delicacy? Na to just fry am chop...with origin grin

Chooooi, nairaland!! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by lalasticlala(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Quite a huge fish.

Would have used it for fish pepper soup.. .. ...
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Eneze1(f): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
This should be cut into pieces and well seasoned hmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lagusta:
Looks like a giant tilapia fish....

Yummy!!!!!

ehnehn
No be only tilapia, na prawn tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Vikkie14: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hmm... Chai! See as everyone dey salivate ontop fish. People love food o. Imagine the "Oga at d top" analysing how he go take "bukakate" grin the fish. Chai! Diaris God oo. U guys dey sweat ontop fish mata grin , chai and dix fish get mother oo
** This fish is huge, this is not Titus anymore, this is Philemon his brother.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by mifavour(f): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
shocked
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by hazyfm1: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
wow

How this one wan enter fridge?

camp size

3 Likes

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by tunshe: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
That's photoshop in action!

However, to keep the jokes wet lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by davdandam(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hmmm Photoshop of life. ....see as celebrity dey lie point blank
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by kekakuz(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dear lord will the chibok girls ever return?

2 Likes

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Francon(f): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Pepper soup sure pass.... it looks like this fish swallowed somebody recently. shocked
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by taiwoflb: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Wetin remain now na pepper, utasi, onions etc and fish pepper soup don ready grin

FG Shuts Down Buhari-Osinbajo Fundraising Platform
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/2735-fg-shuts-down-buhari-osinbajo-fundraising-platform
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by pekeyim: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
This na Photoshop see d black hand holding the fish from under dey like charcoal, while the other one is normal.

1 Like

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Fish will be perfect barbecued and served with chilled Amarula... #Yummy
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by playcharles(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
meaning! how is this fish giant

1 Like

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Lagusta(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

ehnehn
No be only tilapia, na prawn tongue

Okay what do you think it is, it has scales....

It can't be herring, tuna, mackerel nor salmon

And croaker is more silvery
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
don't even know what I'll do with it...

Maybe when I get it, I'll have an idea.
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Abduletudaye(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
angry
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by akpanikpe(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
firstEVA:
Space Bookers Association (SPA) undecided
(Nairaland)
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Blackchampion(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Seun:
If I caught this kind of fish, I would fry it and eat it every day morning, afternoon, and night, until it's finished. Fried fish and iced water.
I would also grind the bones, intestines, skin, eggs, and other yucky parts that I can't eat, and mix them with rice or couscous for my dog.
Picture of ur dog or i dnt bliv u hv 1
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by ralmix(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
choi....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

46 Local Nigerian Food Recipes For Diabetic Patients / Thai People Eating A Black Man. / Please Remove One And Eat Others(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.