Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

She Use Veil During The Day..but At Night She Bcomes A Choir Mistress - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Use Veil During The Day..but At Night She Bcomes A Choir Mistress (1359 Views)

The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man / Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) / Please I Want To Join A Choir And I Need Ideas On How To Write The Letter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Use Veil During The Day..but At Night She Bcomes A Choir Mistress by prettymina(f): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Am a muslim by faith nd by birth.duo am not the hijab type but I use it some times. I observe my 5solat daily nd keep to the rules of ALLAH..i hav a school daughter duo not that a kid but a grown girl she's ws very close to me in my hostel until I notice she always my convocation with other hostel mates which I don't like I decide to stay away from her.shes practically the hijab girl she wears everyday.but of recent I noticed she goes to church with other hostel mates.but wenever I ask her why she always stay out late she wld tell me lies.since I knw d truth I overlook.what shld I do to make stop abusing HIJAB nd deceiving people?
Re: She Use Veil During The Day..but At Night She Bcomes A Choir Mistress by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
because she wears hijab to church,its decieving?Op
Re: She Use Veil During The Day..but At Night She Bcomes A Choir Mistress by delishpot: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Maye she feels that hijab is meant for only muslims and if a non muslim uses it, she is abusing it.Also OP feels that people see that sister as a muslim when they see her in hijab Which the OP feels is deception on tge part of that sister.
Re: She Use Veil During The Day..but At Night She Bcomes A Choir Mistress by prettymina(f): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
because she wears hijab to church,its decieving?Op
...she's a muslim nd practice Islam..since she now decide to go d oda way around I think she shld drop d hijab
Re: She Use Veil During The Day..but At Night She Bcomes A Choir Mistress by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
prettymina:
...she's a muslim nd practice Islam..since she now decide to go d oda way around I think she shld drop d hijab
Then you also feeling holy,drop being a muslim and fvcking around at a young age.or does islam allow that too?
Re: She Use Veil During The Day..but At Night She Bcomes A Choir Mistress by Topgainer: 9:42am On Jan 24, 2015
prettymina:
A number of Yoruba moslems often go to Church. I think they preferred it to Islam
It could also be that she has her parents divided between Islam and Christianity.
Any how it is, It is better she remain a moslem than becoming seemingly a christian convert brainwashed and fed with the dubious gospel according to the fake miracle superstars
The true gospel according Jesus is becoming scarce and only few Church denominations hold on to it
Re: She Use Veil During The Day..but At Night She Bcomes A Choir Mistress by prettymina(f): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Then you also feeling holy,drop being a muslim and fvcking around at a young age.or does islam allow that too?
...replying u is like waiting on atm queue knowing full well there's no money in the machine..if u don't hav a good to say why not go nd get urself lawma job.
Re: She Use Veil During The Day..but At Night She Bcomes A Choir Mistress by Abdulsalam20(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
prettymina:
Am a muslim by faith nd by birth.duo am not the hijab type but I use it some times. I observe my 5solat daily nd keep to the rules of ALLAH..i hav a school daughter duo not that a kid but a grown girl she's ws very close to me in my hostel until I notice she always my convocation with other hostel mates which I don't like I decide to stay away from her.shes practically the hijab girl she wears everyday.but of recent I noticed she goes to church with other hostel mates.but wenever I ask her why she always stay out late she wld tell me lies.since I knw d truth I overlook.what shld I do to make stop abusing HIJAB nd deceiving people?

HAve you try to call her attention that she has been misguided pls inform the amir or nokeeb of your school or faculty
so that she will learn more LET HER KNOWS THAT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE IMMATE OF HELL because they disbelieve in the last and final messenger

EVEN THEY MIS UNDERSTOOD YISA(PBUH) I.e jesus
he is a prophet of god they said he is son of god some even said he is GOD
YOU CAN SIGHT THIS VERSES FOR HER SO THAT SHE WILL KNOW

[b] ﻭَٱﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻛَﻔَﺮُﻭا۟ ﻭَﻛَﺬَّﺑُﻮا۟ ﺑِـَٔﺎﻳَٰﺘِﻨَﺎٓ ﺃُﻭ۟ﻟَٰٓﺌِﻚَ ﺃَﺻْﺤَٰﺐُ ٱﻟﻨَّﺎﺭِ ۖ ﻫُﻢْ ﻓِﻴﻬَﺎ ﺧَٰﻠِﺪُﻭﻥَ

And (as to) those who disbelieve in and reject My communications, they are the inmates of the fire, in it they shall abide. (2:39)

2. ﻭَﻣَﻦ ﻳَﺒْﺘَﻎِ ﻏَﻴْﺮَ ٱﻹِْﺳْﻠَٰﻢِ ﺩِﻳﻨًﺎ ﻓَﻠَﻦ ﻳُﻘْﺒَﻞَ ﻣِﻨْﻪُ ﻭَﻫُﻮَ ﻓِﻰ ٱﻻْءَﺧِﺮَﺓِ ﻣِﻦَ ٱﻟْﺨَٰﺴِﺮِﻳﻦَ

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers. (3:85)

/color]

they said jesus is son of god ALMIGHTY ALLAH SAYS IN THE QURAN

ﻟَﻢْ ﻳَﻠِﺪْ ﻭَﻟَﻢْ ﻳُﻮﻟَﺪْ

He begets not, nor is He begotten. (112:3)
ﻭَﻟَﻢْ ﻳَﻜُﻦ ﻟَّﻪُۥ ﻛُﻔُﻮًا ﺃَﺣَﺪٌۢ

And none is like Him. (112:4)

JESUS was only sent to the isrealiter and when you read the [b]bible jesus predict the coming of another prophet
[color=#990000]
1. John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another
Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."
2. Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:
"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you
from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."
3. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:
"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I
go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".
"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or
"the praised one" is almost the translation of the
Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26,
and
16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English
translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means
advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.
Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh)
actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a
mercy for all creatures.
Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these
prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh)
departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during
the
time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again
when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this
prophecy refers to none other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh).
4. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear
them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak
of
himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak:
and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".
The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to
none
other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Version
[/b] NOTE : All quotations of the Bible are taken from the King
James

let her know that jesus is not dead and did not die for our sin

ﻭَﻗَﻮْﻟِﻬِﻢْ ﺇِﻧَّﺎ ﻗَﺘَﻠْﻨَﺎ ٱﻟْﻤَﺴِﻴﺢَ ﻋِﻴﺴَﻰ ٱﺑْﻦَ ﻣَﺮْﻳَﻢَ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ٱﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻗَﺘَﻠُﻮﻩُ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﺻَﻠَﺒُﻮﻩُ ﻭَﻟَٰﻜِﻦ ﺷُﺒِّﻪَ ﻟَﻬُﻢْ ۚ ﻭَﺇِﻥَّ ٱﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ٱﺧْﺘَﻠَﻔُﻮا۟ ﻓِﻴﻪِ ﻟَﻔِﻰ ﺷَﻚٍّ ﻣِّﻨْﻪُ ۚ ﻣَﺎ ﻟَﻬُﻢ ﺑِﻪِۦ ﻣِﻦْ ﻋِﻠْﻢٍ ﺇِﻻَّ ٱﺗِّﺒَﺎﻉَ ٱﻟﻆَّﻦِّ ۚ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻗَﺘَﻠُﻮﻩُ ﻳَﻘِﻴﻨًۢﺎ

And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the apostle of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure. (4:158)
8. Nay! Allah took him up to Himself; and Allah is Mighty, Wise. (4:159) .com
Re: She Use Veil During The Day..but At Night She Bcomes A Choir Mistress by Abdulsalam20(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
prettymina:

HAve you try to call her attention that she has been misguided pls inform the amir or nokeeb of your school or faculty
so that she will learn more LET HER KNOWS THAT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE IMMATE OF HELL because they disbelieve in the last and final messenger

EVEN THEY MIS UNDERSTOOD YISA(PBUH) I.e jesus
he is a prophet of god they said he is son of god some even said he is GOD
YOU CAN SIGHT THIS VERSES FOR HER SO THAT SHE WILL KNOW

[b] ﻭَٱﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻛَﻔَﺮُﻭا۟ ﻭَﻛَﺬَّﺑُﻮا۟ ﺑِـَٔﺎﻳَٰﺘِﻨَﺎٓ ﺃُﻭ۟ﻟَٰٓﺌِﻚَ ﺃَﺻْﺤَٰﺐُ ٱﻟﻨَّﺎﺭِ ۖ ﻫُﻢْ ﻓِﻴﻬَﺎ ﺧَٰﻠِﺪُﻭﻥَ

And (as to) those who disbelieve in and reject My communications, they are the inmates of the fire, in it they shall abide. (2:39)

2. ﻭَﻣَﻦ ﻳَﺒْﺘَﻎِ ﻏَﻴْﺮَ ٱﻹِْﺳْﻠَٰﻢِ ﺩِﻳﻨًﺎ ﻓَﻠَﻦ ﻳُﻘْﺒَﻞَ ﻣِﻨْﻪُ ﻭَﻫُﻮَ ﻓِﻰ ٱﻻْءَﺧِﺮَﺓِ ﻣِﻦَ ٱﻟْﺨَٰﺴِﺮِﻳﻦَ

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers. (3:85)

/color]

they said jesus is son of god ALMIGHTY ALLAH SAYS IN THE QURAN

ﻟَﻢْ ﻳَﻠِﺪْ ﻭَﻟَﻢْ ﻳُﻮﻟَﺪْ

He begets not, nor is He begotten. (112:3)
ﻭَﻟَﻢْ ﻳَﻜُﻦ ﻟَّﻪُۥ ﻛُﻔُﻮًا ﺃَﺣَﺪٌۢ

And none is like Him. (112:4)

JESUS was only sent to the isrealiter and when you read the [b]bible jesus predict the coming of another prophet
[color=#990000]
1. John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another
Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."
2. Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:
"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you
from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."
3. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:
"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I
go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".
"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or
"the praised one" is almost the translation of the
Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26,
and
16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English
translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means
advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.
Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh)
actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a
mercy for all creatures.
Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these
prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh)
departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during
the
time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again
when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this
prophecy refers to none other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh).
4. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear
them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak
of
himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak:
and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".
The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to
none
other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Version
[/b] NOTE : All quotations of the Bible are taken from the King
James

let her know that jesus is not dead and did not die for our sin

ﻭَﻗَﻮْﻟِﻬِﻢْ ﺇِﻧَّﺎ ﻗَﺘَﻠْﻨَﺎ ٱﻟْﻤَﺴِﻴﺢَ ﻋِﻴﺴَﻰ ٱﺑْﻦَ ﻣَﺮْﻳَﻢَ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ٱﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻗَﺘَﻠُﻮﻩُ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﺻَﻠَﺒُﻮﻩُ ﻭَﻟَٰﻜِﻦ ﺷُﺒِّﻪَ ﻟَﻬُﻢْ ۚ ﻭَﺇِﻥَّ ٱﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ٱﺧْﺘَﻠَﻔُﻮا۟ ﻓِﻴﻪِ ﻟَﻔِﻰ ﺷَﻚٍّ ﻣِّﻨْﻪُ ۚ ﻣَﺎ ﻟَﻬُﻢ ﺑِﻪِۦ ﻣِﻦْ ﻋِﻠْﻢٍ ﺇِﻻَّ ٱﺗِّﺒَﺎﻉَ ٱﻟﻆَّﻦِّ ۚ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻗَﺘَﻠُﻮﻩُ ﻳَﻘِﻴﻨًۢﺎ

And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the apostle of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure. (4:158)
8. Nay! Allah took him up to Himself; and Allah is Mighty, Wise. (4:159) .

waiting for your respone
Re: She Use Veil During The Day..but At Night She Bcomes A Choir Mistress by Nutase: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
prettymina:
You are a myopic religous fanatic. Who made you the custodian of hijab? You are already acting like boko haram who want to force everybody to share there opinion about their babaric way of life. If people like you mind their business the world will be a peaceful habitat.
Get a life and stop drinking panadol for someone else's headache

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oritsejeafor Is An Occult Man. And Cannot Represent A Genuine Christian View / Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces / Christians, Is The Cbn's BVN The Mark Of The Beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.