Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces (1369 Views)

Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) / Why Is Easter Always Falling On Different Dates? (picture) / ''Wicked Village Wait For Me, I'm Coming'' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by Taireblaze(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,When I was little i loved Anything GODLY,i wouldn't miss Church for anything in the World....i would go for Night Vigil Even Tho I Would Sleep Through Out the vigil..Anytime I'm In Church I Always Felt Happy,Tho i Had family issues growing up it never made me deviate from GOD buh when i was 14 i became another thing else....Anger & Violence Swoops in from no where...stopped going to church,started doing crazy things @17 i became depressed,so sad,never felt happy,a guilt n burdened heart cos of my ways,i feel like a beast always craving for blood.....when i clocked 18 a Spirit for Change begins to take over me now i pray nd when i do so i feel relieved i feel GOD presence in mah Life....even tho i'm not strong in prayers...buh now my spirit craves to go to Church buh my body doesn't....there is a spirit that keeps singing Church in mah ears buh still i dont go.....!my heart is troubled .....a confused mind .....i have low self esteem b'cos of family issues and my past......please i need counselling cos i'm broken physically n spiritually

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by ammyluv2002(f): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Okay. ......Going to church everyday doesn't make one a spiritual being rather the word of God in you. I'm sorry if you feel disconnected from God that means you're not seeking Him wholeheartedly (Matt 7:7) ask for Holy spirit to live inside your heart. You dwell in the past cos that's what the devil wants you to remember but you have the power to rebuke him just like Christ did. Remember, what the bible says about the past " once, you're in Christ Jesus old things are passed away" but the accuser of the brethren will always want to remind you of those things so you have to fight back by not giving in to whatever he's trying to make you remember. Sometimes, it looks as if we can't break out from our past but we all can through Christ that strengthens

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by Tranglatar(m): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2015
@Taireblaze
You are not broken at all !! The devil just wants to get you to despair then give up but the grace of GOD in you won't allow it. Remember it was not easy for CHRIST (as man) and the Saints and still not easy but we are empowered by HIM that won and gave us VICTORY

ammyluv2002:
Okay. ......Going to church everyday doesn't make one a spiritual being rather the word of God in you. I'm sorry if you feel disconnected from God that means you're not seeking Him wholeheartedly (Matt 7:7) ask for Holy spirit to live inside your heart. You dwell in the past cos that's what the devil wants you to remember but you have the power to rebuke him just like Christ did. Remember, what the bible says about the past " once, you're in Christ Jesus old things are passed away" but the accuser of the brethren will always want to remind you of those things so you have to fight back by not giving in to whatever he's trying to make you remember. Sometimes, it looks as if we can't break out from our past but we all can through Christ that strengthens

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
now you feel it
now you know
the power of Satan
will never let you go
Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
now you feel it
now you know
the power of Satan
will never let you go
I cast and bind ya
I send ya to iraq cum syria were ya will never come back here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by Emmanuel950(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
i hope posting this is allowed. Bro, lets talk on BBM. 2B7C4EBC.
Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I cast and bind ya

When you finish talking nonsense, you'll know that our Master is the most powerful and He is in you.
Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 01, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

When you finish talking nonsense, you'll know that our Master is the most powerful and He is in you.
holy Ghost fire follow ya dere, greater is He dat is in me dan he dat is in d world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:04am On Apr 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
holy Ghost fire follow ya dere, greater is He dat is in me dan he dat is in d world!

you know that if your useless prayers ever worked, Satan would have been bound by now.
Instead, He's roaming about and doing wonders while you cry.
Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 01, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

you know that if your useless prayers ever worked, Satan would have been bound by now.
Instead, He's roaming about and doing wonders while you cry.
greater is He dat is in me, dan he datz in d world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:07am On Apr 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
greater is He dat is in me, dan he datz in d world.

of course.
Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by gatiano(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

Get the knowledge of you and of GOD first. It will go a long way if not all the way.
Taireblaze:
Dear Nairalanders,When I was little i loved Anything GODLY,i wouldn't miss Church for anything in the World....i would go for Night Vigil Even Tho I Would Sleep Through Out the vigil..Anytime I'm In Church I Always Felt Happy,Tho i Had family issues growing up it never made me deviate from GOD buh when i was 14 i became another thing else....Anger & Violence Swoops in from no where...stopped going to church,started doing crazy things @17 i became depressed,so sad,never felt happy,a guilt n burdened heart cos of my ways,i feel like a beast always craving for blood.....when i clocked 18 a Spirit for Change begins to take over me now i pray nd when i do so i feel relieved i feel GOD presence in mah Life....even tho i'm not strong in prayers...buh now my spirit craves to go to Church buh my body doesn't....there is a spirit that keeps singing Church in mah ears buh still i dont go.....!my heart is troubled .....a confused mind .....i have low self esteem b'cos of family issues and my past......please i need counselling cos i'm broken physically n spiritually
Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by frank317: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I cast and bind ya

Lol... Now isn't this the funniest post I have seen since Jonathan lost

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by frank317: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Lol... Christians afraid of invisible nonexistent Satan since the writer of the bible dropped his pen. See as your fellow human being dey make u shake with little word.

Isn't it funny that something I find amusing is making you real scared just because you are a christian.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by Alexk2(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
bro., we can talk on whatsapp...08189086128; add me up and letz trust God for the rest.
Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by Empiree: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
op, there's no power, no might expect Allah.

Anytime you wake up in the morning, say

1) "la haula walakuwata illa billah". It means " there is no power no might except God".

2) Auzu billah mina shaytan rajim. It means " I seek refuge with God against Satan, the acursed.

3) Bismillah Rahman Rahim It means I begin with the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

And always keep the company of good religious people. Shun T.V. and do more dhikr (remembrance of God) daily.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by malvisguy212: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Empiree:

1) "la haula walakuwata illa billah". It means " there is no power no might excerpt God".

2) Auzu billah mina shaytan rajim. It means " I seek refuge with God against Satan, the acursed.

3) Bismillah Rahman Rahim It means I begin with the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

And always keep the company of good religious people. Shun T.V. and do more dhikr (remembrance of God) daily.
◄ Philippians 2:9 ►
Therefore God exalted him to the highest
place and gave him the name that is
above every name,

There are some verses in the quran that say Allah swear, who did he swear to?
Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by gatiano(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nice! Always give people prayer and meditation point in the languages they understand well. Op, that is a nice prayer.

In addition,

O Allah/O Lord, I seek thy refuge from grief and anxiety
and i seek thy refuge from lack of strngth and laziness
and i seek thy refuge from cowardice and niggardliness
and i seek thy refuge from being overpowered by debt and the oppression of men
O Allah/ O Lord suffice thou me with what is lawful to keep me away from what is prohibited,
and in Thy grace, make me free from want of what is besides Thy.

Those grief, anxiety, lack of strength, laziness, cowardice, behaving niggardly, indebtness(not just money), and the oppression of people is the base problem of all the sickness and diseases and problems of all black people today (and other races, however, they have not and may not experience what we have endured, DIAMOND IS ONLY A PIECE OF CHARCOAL THAT ENDURED AND HANDLED STRESS EXCEPTIONALLY WELL).

And Brother, we all have our different evil that we battle against daily. Keep calm and find yourself a lot of peace of mind.
Empiree:

1) "la haula walakuwata illa billah". It means " there is no power no might excerpt God".

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by Empiree: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
◄ Philippians 2:9 ►
Therefore God exalted him to the highest
place and gave him the name that is
above every name,

There are some verses in the quran that say Allah swear, who did he swear to?
Empire is not here for your BS robotic comment. Empire is here to console op

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm Falling To Pieces by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Taireblaze:
don't allow yourself to be derailed... go through the thread below, there is something I discussed with someone the...
check out this thread.
www.nairaland.com/2225429/8-signs-spiritual-attack

(1) (Reply)

A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like / The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! / Praising God In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.