Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan (27671 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter / Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nobody cares what this tout has to say. I hear he's giving APC trouble for their venue for rally tomorrow in ekiti. If anything happens to GMB.. He'd be help responsible because he has been planning the man's death one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Barywhyte(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
kyrianomang:

truth is biter...folish goat

and where is the truth , you son of perdition?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by maanma: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
This man is controversial and a troublemaker but he is always not far from the truth [/quote] Thank u
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by luvprince4real(m): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by emerged01(m): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
....gone mad again.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by luvprince4real(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Fayose

Teaching amechi and tinubu how to be radical

since Buhari lost his certificate.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by MORNDEW(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
jiggalo:
90% of Buhari supporters are illiterate moslems,
jihadis, sharia supporters/ reporters and retirement
over due mafia politicians. I can swear with my
oxford forged certificate that no well educated
man/woman from the northern part of this country
will ever support Buhari' s candidacy. in a party
that has closed to 50m members across the
country and 80% of then being youths wish am one
of them untill we were denied the opportune to
match the great Jonathan with youthful force.
Kwankwaso of kano state has all it takes to lead
these youthful match to Aso Rock, not to mention
Okorocha,El rufai or Ameachi. But selfish political
interest and Islamic agendas will not allow us think
straight and today some people want to blame
some Igbos for not joining the cues like fullani
cows, known fully well that we're a nation bigger
than a country with well civilized men and women.
I know many will like to disagree with me on this
or even choose not to believe me if I tell them now
that am one of the thousands Igbo APC supporters
who throw free drinks to neighbours because of
APC with the hope of a modern change under the
new age only for us to be surprised with the kind
of change in package without any considerations
for the youths, even Fashola or Ameachi was left
out for another old man as the vice candidate.
Believe me or not... JONATHAN is the only
presidential option for this 2015.
am one of his supporters nd i challenge u to a live debate on this forum on the level of our IQ

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by dbboss: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Fayose should av bn rotten in jail by nw. If nt what d country has turn to. Anyway, fayose should just kp his mouth shut. No plan or ekiti pple than just be givin them peanut to eat and forget that there is a place call tomoro

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Sunnah1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
DickDastardly:
It saddens my heart! These are exatly the pre-1967 conditions that culminated into the 30months civil war being repeated by same northern actors. In all Shehu Shagari's accusations of corruption, nobody ever pelted him with stone anywhere in this country. If jonathan wasnt spared as the president, what becomes the fate of his supporters that dare vote him in the north? APC and their northern owners are already rigging this election tactically with violence and threat to would-be jonathan voters.
No matter your opinion and political leaning, be reminded that by the time the fire starts it wont have boundaries, except the lucky ones who escapes the country.
When the time comes, we shall all meet on the battle field.
----Field Marshal Dicktiger Dastardly. cool
Where did that happen, in APC or PDP control state?
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by coldFLARES1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
jiggalo:
It would serve my conscience to educate you a bit from the little I could pick up from your gibberish, having fought the urge to make your obvious lack of education pass. In an electoral contest within a political party, members who feel qualified are encouraged to express their intent and pick up nomination forms, following which they are screened and made to go through the party primaries. Five candidates vied for the presidency in the APC in a fair and transparent contest from which GMB emerged.
Buhari wasn't thrust on APC and you need to understand that he beat younger contestants like Sam Nda Isaiah, Rochas Okorocha, Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso and Atiku Abubakar to emerge candidate. How you can wish for a Fashola or an Amaechi that did not buy forms beats me.
Your duty is to stick with Jonathan since he appears the best of the 10 candidates in the presidential ballot, to you, and stop the mudsling and name-calling. As a citizen, I would vote my choice and accept the choice of the majority in a free, fair and credible contest.
When PDP said GMB is the easiest opponent they can be gifted by the APC, I thought they would just go to sleep and come back on the 15th Feb to claim the presidency but how mistaken I am. We have seen a re-definition of issue based campaigning now laced with a clandestine call/plot for the postponement of the polls.
As for Fayose, Ekiti people have gotten what they deserve. He should be cheered on. Certainly, when the heavens fall, it shall be on all of us. No shakes!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Locapito(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
jiggalo:
u re never an APC member, stop deceiving urself. We know who u re ; PDP.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Amanwulu1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
U want an office which u denigrate, I lack word to describe u. If attack d nigerian ambassador is an attack on nigeria what den should we call an attack on d president?
PStacks:
PDP are suffering from "buhariphobia"

The fear of Buhari.
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by PlutoLA(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
This Fayose should shut up and say the truth. Those ppl did not attack the PDP convoy on the instructions of GMB or APC. They attacked bcuz they are fed up with GEJ and his failed promises. In as much as the attacks are not gud,he should not attribute it to anyone without proof! They attacked bcuz they dont want PDP in government anymore,they want change!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by hansad: 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
lacasa:
It's eeasier said than done.

Besides, why was GEJ stoned in the pDP states only?. It was a false flag operation by the PDP, n who is Fayose trying to intimidate?

#Noise-Making et al

Still, #GMB/PYO15

Intimidation by Fayose? Shorrup. Intimidation of Nigerians by Boko Haram is what has made Buhari rise to stardom this year's presidential election. Last three presidential elections, Buhari was merely a known candidate in talakawa sharia states - hardly known anywhere in the south.

And why in the first place must there be stoning only in the north? Buhari called for sharia all over Nigeria. Sharia includes stoning of women for adultery. Must Nigeria be forced to be a stoning country by all you Buharians?
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
I no know when fayose turn to campaign publicity manager for PDP?besides I thought he was a governor ..he leave him work come dey chase another thing...another level of cluelessness in progress

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by PlutoLA(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Amanwulu1:
U want an office which u denigrate, I lack word to describe u. If attack d nigerian ambassador is an attack on nigeria what den should we call an attack on d president?

We can call it an attack on a clueless man
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by PlutoLA(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Amanwulu1:

We can call it an attack on a clueless man undecided

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by onatisi(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
I just hope ss and se people on this site are taking notes of events. It is the yoruba politicians in pdp that has been fighting for gej since all these apc orchestrated attacks started . Even politicians from gej region and the south east have been silent .I hope this will show everyone that the south west is not against mr president and that apc doesn't represent the voice of the yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Mistermamus(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
A question I want to ask all diz Apc goons Wat av ya buhari done for his Ppl in d north? sum1 dat doesnt av anytin to show for wat he has done in his own region is d 1 dat wants to change Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by PlutoLA(m): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
hansad:

Intimidation by Fayose? Shorrup. Intimidation of Nigerians by Boko Haram is what has made Buhari rise to stardom this year's presidential election. Last three presidential elections, Buhari was merely a known candidate in talakawa sharia states - hardly known anywhere in the south.

And why in the first place must there be stoning only in the north? Buhari called for sharia all over Nigeria. Sharia includes stoning of women for adultery. Must Nigeria be forced to be a stoning country by all you Buharians?
According to you Buhari was only known in sharia states,yet he came second in the last election under CPC,finishing ahead of even the then ACN. Plus Buhari only called for sharia law to be used in the NORTHERN states

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by EndtimeBlessing: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Until we can enforce education and civility in the North, Nigeria can not realise her FULL potential irrespective of whom the president is.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by jiggalo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
coldFLARES1:
It would serve my conscience to educate you a bit from the little I could pick up from your gibberish, having fought the urge to make your obvious lack of education pass. In an electoral contest within a political party, members who feel qualified are encouraged to express their intent and pick up nomination forms, following which they are screened and made to go through the party primaries. Five candidates vied for the presidency in the APC in a fair and transparent contest from which GMB emerged.
Buhari wasn't thrust on APC and you need to understand that he beat younger contestants like Sam Nda Isaiah, Rochas Okorocha, Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso and Atiku Abubakar to emerge candidate. How you can wish for a Fashola or an Amaechi that did not buy forms beats me.
Your duty is to stick with Jonathan since he appears the best of the 10 candidates in the presidential ballot, to you, and stop the mudsling and name-calling. As a citizen, I would vote my choice and accept the choice of the majority in a free, fair and credible contest.
When PDP said GMB is the easiest opponent they can be gifted by the APC, I thought they would just go to sleep and come back on the 15th Feb to claim the presidency but how mistaken I am. We have seen a re-definition of issue based campaigning now laced with a clandestine call/plot for the postponement of the polls.
As for Fayose, Ekiti people have gotten what they deserve. He should be cheered on. Certainly, when the heavens fall, it shall be on all of us. No shakes!
why can't u make a point without insulting someone.
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Bruteforce1o1: 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
I just pity Fayose and co, governors from the SS kept mute and aint saying trash. Even AKpabio is very careful with his utterances, let him keep creating more enemies for GEJ and wishing people death. Smh

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by lacasa: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
hansad:

"Buhari's rise to stardom"

The first line alone outlays your immeasurable stupidity.

General Buhari, a Former head of state at that.

How Old are you pls?.

These dropouts on Nairaland sef!

Mumu oshi!
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by kaykay1980: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
THIS IS THE KIND TALK WAY HE TALK LAST TIME BABA SEND AM COMOT.THIS TIME AFTER FEB 14 NA CANE DEM USE SEND AM TO JAIL, HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF AFTER FEW DAYS IN OFFICE THE PEOPLE ARE CRYING

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by jorlons(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
First Asari and Now Fayose. And Why is APC not equally cautioning them over the PDP attacks on APC supporters or is the presidents life more important than other Nigerians. APC have been too quiet lately and I'm not liking it. They should let these mofos know that nobody has a monopoly of words/threats/warnings.
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by baybeeboi: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
mkbadeniyi:
hope you are not mad?, this guys never pay salary o, and owe people like madt. I fit curse you o
abegooo
but na una vote am sha.
I sure say na ur vote complete am sef
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by coldFLARES1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
jiggalo:

why can't u make a point without insulting someone.
Sorry about the insults. I just feel pained that the raving crowd of GEJ supporters are insisting we pay attention to the shadow and forget the substance. It's sooo unfair how this contest is degenerating as a consequence of that
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by princemillla(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
I wonder why pdp cannot caution this man......

All negative people Sorounds gej.........

Anyway wish Feb election free n fair

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by PEREP: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
veekid:
this man should jus pray make Buhari no enter; chai him go hear am

He will throw him to Prison? What will he do to him?
Pls give us a clue
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Sunky200: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
it's. statistically proven that the majority of Nigeria illiterates are from the north and due to this I am and will never be disappointed by their deeds and or sense of reasoning.

but then I take a look at this scenario from another angle and then I see little reason to blame them.except from the assault this on the office of the president , don't attack me yet my reasons are just as the same as yours.

northerners are the ones dieing from this incompetent government, they are the ones being displaced from their home hence becomes refugees in their father land, they are the ones that are most likely to see no other day but the present.
their lives and land are the insecure.

so tell me, will you be mild temper with the C n' C if you are one of those that has lost any if not all of your household to insecurity?

Once again I am against their offensive and aggressive act, afterall the door of opportunity is almost here to vote in the man they trust as C n' C

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Atlantian: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Fasoye is a very sincere Yoruba man. When Obasanjo called him a Bastard, he responded instantly by calling him a Father of a Bastard, cos he considers himself as his son.

Buhari must know, that if Niger Delta coughs, all the Oil and Gas pipelines will be blown off, and that will be the END of NIGERIA as we know it.

Buhari MUST be very careful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oladele Ademola Samuel Renovates A Well As His Constituency Project In Ekiti / Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion / Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.