Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Has Anyone Heard Of Boostsale.com? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Heard Of Boostsale.com? (1044 Views)

Anyone Heard About Mobilizr? * Look* / Has Anyone Heard Of This Superb Internet Service Provider?(spectrum Network LTD) / Have Anyone Heard About Or Used The Fuelless Generator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Heard Of Boostsale.com? by directr101: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2008
I was browsing the web today and came across this website,  http://www.boostsale.com.

It looks pretty nice and I do like the model behind it. I want you guys to survey it and give your honest comments,

Thanks,

Director101
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Boostsale.com? by directr101: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2008
Any has any info on this yet?
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Boostsale.com? by Phony200(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2009
Not enough content :-(
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Boostsale.com? by Phony200(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2009
Not enough content :-(
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Boostsale.com? by phoenixy1: 3:08am On Feb 07, 2009
directr101:

I was browsing the web today and came across this website,  http://www.boostsale.com.

It looks pretty nice and I do like the model behind it. I want you guys to survey it and give your honest comments,

Thanks,

Director101

How naive can we be? It is obvious that Director101 is the 'Director' of this site, if you want people to asess it for you just come out straight.
The site is ok, its just that we should be a bit more explicit. If you charge for the service you should state that and how much it is. We need to move up to a place of transparency and propriety.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Boostsale.com? by hayprof(m): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2009
directr101:

Thanks,

Director101

directr101:

Any has any information on this yet?

. . .nd should i fall for those? angry
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Boostsale.com? by directr101: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2009
Hey Mr. phonixy1,

Sometimes you might want to be anonymous. Well thanks for your comments.

So how about joining the campaign for this site.  smiley

And also thanks to everyone for their kind remarks.

(1) (Reply)

Smscenta Is Rated The Best Online Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria? / Zoommobile Aircard & Pci To Pcmcia Card For Sale / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.