Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) (4552 Views)

Who Has Repaired His/her Infinix Hot Note Screen Before? / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Julius262(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2015
I have not been able to upgrade mg Infinix Zero (8+1)incece the update came out last year. Someone told me it is because I rooted my phone. I unroofed it and tried again I still got the same reply. I even chatted with the Infinix Carlcare on Facebook and they promised to get back to me and up till now they haven't said a word. And now they are snubbing my messages.

So I just thought I should bring it to Nairalanders attention maybe I will get assistance. Please if u know any solution to this, please assist me, I will be so glad. Thanks in advance tho.

See the reply I get I get each time I tried below.

1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Go dump that trash in waste bin and buy something better man,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Julius262(m): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Alright. Noted buddy. Tnx for ya contribution tho

11 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Davidolives(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2015
from day one i had a bad feeling about the phone,always getting too hot
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Jazzcelestin: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2015
me too.but on gionee p4
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Julius262(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2015
I wud have thought its the phone, buh my friend updated his.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Up chinko
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by dridowu: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Infinix, gionee,tecno, injoo, elephone, asusu e.t.c they are all the same , they are only changing name like amoeba. So next time buy peace of mind like LG, Nokia, HTC, Samsung, Hauwei e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
go to d infinix zero thread or WhatsApp group and ask for a back up file for d 1gb/8gb ram version,download it,and install it.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Dreamflyin(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mine updated a few minutes ago. Maybe the rooting is the ish. Reformat.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by 20bc(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yo fπck, my tecno showed me something similar and guess what happed after that.... My phone became dumb as in dummy.... Till today my phone hasn't said a word to me....

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Julius262(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dreamflyin:
Mine updated a few minutes ago. Maybe the rooting is the ish. Reformat.
Which version of the Infinix do u use? 16+2 or 8+1?
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Julius262(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
go to d infinix zero thread or WhatsApp group and ask for a back up file for d 1gb/8gb ram version,download it,and install it.
U mean the CWM?
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Julius262:
U mean the CWM?
no,not cwm, its a normal backup file ...
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Julius262(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
no,not cwm, its a normal backup file ...
My friend has the phone too. So please can u tell me where to locate the Backup file or how it is done? If u know, please
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
very matured dude. Very mature

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by krisjin(f): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
take it to the Carlcare service center at Opebi right away
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Julius262:
My friend has the phone too. So please can u tell me where to locate the Backup file or how it is done? If u know, please
make sure his own is d 1gb/8gb version oo,and follow d steps ,reboot in recovery, Once you are in recovery, scroll down to the
option ‘Backup and Recovery’ and select it. You
can scroll up/down through the menu using the
volume buttons and select options using the
power button. Start the backup.
Once you are on screen, select
‘Backup’ to start the backup process. Be patient. The backup process may take a while. send dis backup file to d memory card u use on ur phone,and go to recovery on ur own phone,and restore d backup u collected from ur frnd... i dunno if u understand dis steps,anything dat happen isn't my fault plz..just follow d steps n u will have no problem n ur phone will b back to normal
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by walex1991(m): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Just wipe user data (factory reset) and try the update after dat
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Julius262(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
make sure his own is d 1gb/8gb version oo,and follow d steps ,reboot in recovery, Once you are in recovery, scroll down to the
option ‘Backup and Recovery’ and select it. You
can scroll up/down through the menu using the
volume buttons and select options using the
power button. Start the backup.
Once you are on screen, select
‘Backup’ to start the backup process. Be patient. The backup process may take a while. send dis backup file to d memory card u use on ur phone,and go to recovery on ur own phone,and restore d backup u collected from ur frnd... i dunno if u understand dis steps,anything dat happen isn't my fault plz..just follow d steps n u will have no problem n ur phone will b back to normal
Thanks for ya contribution buddy. I understand every bit of what u wrote. But his own is the 16+2. I don't even seen any difference between these two devices. I will still try the process like that. Lemme just try it and see.

Thanks again buddy. Jah bless ya.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Juliano47(m): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Julius262:
Thanks for ya contribution buddy. I understand every bit of what u wrote. But his own is the 16+2. I don't even seen any difference between these two devices. I will still try the process like that. Lemme just try it and see.

I pity you....just try and see where #22k is gonna end up--------->> LAWMA, Ketu.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Julius262:

gimme feed back!!!
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by femi4: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Davidolives:
from day one i had a bad feeling about the phone,always getting too hot
lol.....yet dey still go buy infinix hot
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by femi4: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
krisjin:
take it to the Carlcare service center at Opebi right away
Those ones wey no fit fix ordinary charging port
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by josieboy55(m): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Guy u funny die. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by josieboy55(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Julius262:
Alright. Noted buddy. Tnx for ya contribution tho

Best reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Dreamflyin(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Julius262:
Which version of the Infinix do u use? 16+2 or 8+1?

2gig Ram.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by alotofgrace(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Infinix zero is not a phone angry

I got this phone 2 days ago cos I couldn't Afod xpera yet.... And den d flash is a candle light ... Ba3 does not last 4hrs cos the heat from d processor can boil water.

I had to swap with geonie.....mhen this fone rocks too
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Julius262(m): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2015
alotofgrace:
Infinix zero is not a phone angry

I got this phone 2 days ago cos I couldn't Afod xpera yet.... And den d flash is a candle light ... Ba3 does not last 4hrs cos the heat from d processor can boil water.

I had to swap with geonie.....mhen this fone rocks too
Which of the Gionee?
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by alotofgrace(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2015
Julius262:
Which of the Gionee?

Gionee g something.... G3 or something
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by alotofgrace(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2015
Julius262:
Which of the Gionee?

Nor vex work never let Mike check am yet
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Julius262(m): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2015
alotofgrace:

Nor vex work never let Mike check am yet
Okay. Cool. Enjoy ya phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got This Message From MTN " You Have Been Credited With 1.5gb.load N1000 ..... / Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Is The Cheapest Snapdragon 845 Phone / Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.