Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Little Girl: Buhari Took My School Bag! ;D - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Little Girl: Buhari Took My School Bag! ;D (740 Views)

Photos Of The Little Girl Buhari Paid Her Medical Bills Yesterday / Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency / 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl: Buhari Took My School Bag! ;D by jackpot(f): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane. The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane. The third passenger was General Buhari and. he said: " I'm the person with the highest integrity in Nigeria and I'm about to win presidency so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left were Pope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?" The little girl replied; "General Buhari took my school bag!"

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl: Buhari Took My School Bag! ;D by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
LMAO grin
Re: Little Girl: Buhari Took My School Bag! ;D by kwencypresh(f): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2015
LOL
he mistook school bag for parachute

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Prices Since Inception Of The Country Nigeria. / Political War!! See What APC Replied Over Oyedepo's Gate Of Hell / Our President Is ‘silly And Confused’ – Maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.