Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad (4834 Views)

President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / INTERVIEW: Buhari On Al Jazeera.... #OPINIONS / Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
sad
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by valmunich(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
warris this
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Halima Buhariiii Fine ooooo.... Chai make una help me beg the amiable General say make he give me that Zarah. Omenka and Donphilopus I need una support o

1 Like

Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
Halima Buhariiii Fine ooooo.... Chai make una help me beg the amiable General say make he give me that Zarah. Omenka and Donphilopus I need una support o
The 3 of una eh! Isokay

2 Likes

Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

The 3 of una eh! Isokay
You can have me, and they share her. What about that?
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by naptu2: 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
naptu2:
Copy this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-QXJPhlGiE

Thanks naptu2. Just did. Thanks
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
You can have me, and they share her. What about that?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Firefire(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:

You wan go for Tokunbo? grin

After delivering a daughter who is 7 months old, I believe she should be married off already. undecided

Maybe you concentrate of that one in University of Surrey tongue

3 Likes

Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

You wan go for Tokunbo? grin

After delivering a daughter who is 7 months old, I believe she should be married off already. undecided

Maybe you concentrate of that one in University of Surrey tongue
My brother, I won't even mind the wife of the General sef, but I know say na "NO GO AREA". That is why I de beg for Zarah
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Una don come again grin grin grin
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by nwafuluozoh: 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Non.sense! One thing I am sure of is that this woman's will never dwell in Aso Rock any day of her life.
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
I guess she's the one who got married to Ali Modu Sheriff's brother.
I love her diction. She's pretty too!
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
Yep, she's quite articulate. I like her accent too
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by HoldenCaulfield(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate
monomania. Since it happened i started looking
for all my certificate. Infact i have safely kept
the
receipt for my jamb form, post jamb, lecture
notes, textbook, photos infact my signing out
white vest too. Who knows anybody may
request
for it. If someone who schooled before
independence can be asked to present his
certificate who am i. If you are lucky enough to
still have your secondary school uniform and
sandal please keep it. Who knows any clueless
person can ask for it.

2 Likes

Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by omenka(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, mbok, I dey behind you. Since you don already zone the mata to SouthSouth, who wan oppose you?

Meanwhile, me for like free the forum for the night. You know how e dey be on friday naw. grin
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
omenka:
Bros, mbok, I dey behind you. Since you don already zone the mata to SouthSouth, who wan oppose you?

Meanwhile, me for like free the forum for the night. You know how e dey be on friday naw. grin
Sure, baba... I de wait for one guy wey suppose flex us for the Night. na like 10-11pm him go come. Make I use here de pass time first
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by donphilopus: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
omenka:

Night club tinz abi Baba, I hail oooo! cheesy grin

Ensure you grab big yanshes oooo!
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by omenka(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
Sure, baba... I de wait for one guy wey suppose flex us for the Night. na like 10-11pm him go come. Make I use here de pass time first
Bogeh, me don start my groove oo. Dey there dey dull.
Na till 2am una go see me again oo. I go den quisky by den. grin

Cc: donphilopus. tongue

1 Like

Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by omenka(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Barcanista una for show this zanga naw. Make sense die! smiley

U need to see the mammies wey dey here.
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by donphilopus: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
omenka:

cheesy grin

Me dey here dey observe oooo. tongue

Na dat kind babe wey dey NgeneUkwenu DP go fit u o. cheesy grin
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by omenka(m): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin

Me dey here dey observe oooo. tongue

Na dat kind babe wey dey NgeneUkwenu DP go fit u o. cheesy grin
Baba, the Kabiks wey dey here ehn!!! Never seen such a horde of beutiful thangs my whole life!! Just got one over to the table. grin

Still on the matter. Gradually "getting there". gringrin

Cc: Barcanista. tongue

Tomorrow we will thrash the debate stuff....
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by donphilopus: 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
omenka:
Baba, the Kabiks wey dey here ehn!!! Never seen such a horde of beutiful thangs my whole life!! Just got one over to the table. grin

Still on the matter. Gradually "getting there". gringrin

Cc: Barcanista. tongue

Tomorrow we will thrash the debate stuff....

cheesy grin

Oga ah dey feel u jooh.

Abeg just see d exact stuff wey I dey pass tru nw cheesy grin

***Uploaded***

Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, I won't even mind the wife of the General sef, but I know say na "NO GO AREA". That is why I de beg for Zarah
hmm
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
she is. The General has other female daughters apart frm d Two
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by omenka(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin

Oga ah dey feel u jooh.

Abeg just see d exact stuff wey I dey pass tru nw cheesy grin

***Uploaded***
Lmfao!!! I don die!!! cheesycheesy

Baba, I hope I nor go fvck up here. Just me n my Dawg dey down a whole bottle after we don soak from outside oo! grin

Pic loading... grin
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by donphilopus: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
omenka:
Lmfao!!! I don die!!! cheesycheesy

Baba, I hope I nor go fvck up here. Just me n my Dawg dey down a whole bottle after we don soak from outside oo! grin

Pic loading... grin

Lwkmd.... cheesy grin

Bros, I trust u die... Awaiting d pix anyway.

Suffery for d bottles sha... tongue cheesy grin
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Brahms(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Will watch later.

Bookmarked!
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Brahms(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
omenka:

Lmao! grin grin Bros, easy o!
Re: Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad by Freelancer00(m): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Non.sense! One thing I am sure of is that this woman's will never dwell in Aso Rock any day of her life.
Ayo Fayose pikin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: / See Horrific Photos As ISIS Sets Four Men On Fire In Iraq / Throwback Wedding Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari And His Wife, Aisha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.