Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,393 members, 7,861,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours - Forum Games (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours (65243 Views)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] / Tag And Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nenum(m): 6:14am On Jun 09, 2010
Sharing the word of God.

How old are you?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by honeric01(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2010
in my late 20s

why did you ask and how old are you?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nenum(m): 7:12am On Jun 09, 2010
27 and i was following the topic in reference to no particular person but the next poster.

do you find it hard answering straight questions?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kashmo: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2010
Yeah, sometimes. . .

Why don't you like concluding your stories?! Always ends in thrills & chills
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by honeric01(m): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2010
Because i didn't start any story in the first place

what kinda DJ are you?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kashmo: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2010
Funny! Your 2nd time alluding to that, besides, i'm no DJ but do lotta mixes during my free time

Why r u addicted to d forum games section?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nenum(m): 7:27am On Jun 09, 2010
kashmo:

Why don't you like concluding your stories?! Always ends in thrills & chills

Well i guess u are referring to another thread on NL.
I guess, i just leave the reader's with 2 option (What they think i did and what they would do)
rem these stories are true life and it affect my personal life, u never know who is reading, so i cud escape with the end interpretation. (it would be my word against wat was not concluded)

@Post: so much fun to bare it all without any string attached?

What do you know and believe about the occult world
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kashmo: 7:40am On Jun 09, 2010
Well, I believe men are just chasing a lost cause. I learnt a few from people around and, honestly speaking, tis regression i see all through.

What's your take on commitment 2 God?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nenum(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2010
i never question my position in regards to commitement to God, even dou sumtimz i wonder wat wud ve been, if i was not born into a christian home, lived in d world some of my family member's have been exposed to. maybe things mite ve been diff.

guess wat, it is too late. cuz i have chosen HIM and there is no going back searching.

Are you born again?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kashmo: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2010
Brother, though I claimed 2 be Christian, I seek ye not His Kingdom 1st. I wasn't taught or groomed religiously growing up, but i'm someone who remain skeptical unless proven wrong.

Where do you see yourself in d mere future regarding the Lords work?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nenum(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2010
In the future, i really wanna serve God in all capacity as long as he continues to give me strength.
seriously, i shouldn't be alive, but for his mercy, i really don't know how to pay him back, unless i worship him in truth and in spirit (dis i so crave in the future)

What is ones life worth?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by honeric01(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2010
Nothing but a cause to be a life to another

One's worth in the long run is to make that heaven most christian seek to make and a life without Christ is like a beautiful house without a roof.

What would you give in exchange to hell?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nenum(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2010
sex (if ur question means wat i wud give to make heaven)

do you believe fornication/lust is a major hindrance to doing God's will?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kashmo: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2010
One of the major reasons

Ever at one point questioned God?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nenum(m): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2010
yes (i get scared whenever i do)

do you believe that once one blaspheme against the holy spirit, he cannot be forgiven?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kashmo: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2010
I believe when done Ignorantly it is pardonable, but from a believer turned blasphemer, only Father knows!

How about making out in the church? Is this more severe than blasphemy? Can this act be forgiven?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by honeric01(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2010
Making out in the church? uhm, can't really say because i am not in the position to judge that.

Ever made out in the church before?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Adonike(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2010
That should be in my dream. Who enjoys intimacy more; male or female? How?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kashmo: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2010
honeric01:

Making out in the church? uhm, can't really say because i am not in the position to judge that.

Ever made out in the church before?
[/quote]Hope my feeble soul has been forgiven!! Yes, couple of times embarassed

Ever ventured in any act you think Father might not forgive U for?

[quote author=Adonike link=topic=210972.msg6179531#msg6179531 date=1276069046]
That should be in my dream. Who enjoys intimacy more; male or female? How?
I don't know but i'm more inclined the Ladies enjoys it most

What are ur fantasies?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by honeric01(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2010
kashmo:

Hope my feeble soul has been forgiven!! Yes, couple of times Embarrassed

Ever ventured in any act you think Father might not forgive U for?

Well, God is merciful, just be truthful to yourself and every other thing will fall in place

I guess i have done alot of stuffs like that, i just hope God's going to forgive me if he hasn't done that already.

Ever done something you know is wrong purposely?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kay0195: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2010
Yep I lie. Mainly to cover up stuffs & sometimes it helps to prevent trouble either for someone or myself. And I keep asking my father (GOD) for forgiveness. When one keeps repeating a wrong & keeps going back to ask 4 forgiveness from God is he always forgiven? U know cos lying is almost inevitable?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by honeric01(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2010
Uhm, that i can't answer, i think God's in the right position to answer that, but i think he said he's a merciful God and as long as you confess and FORSAKE your sins, he's able and just to forgive and cleans you of your sins.

We are humans, but then we should try saying No to sins we know we can do away from.

Is that your daughter in that pix?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kay0195: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2010
Nah, my niece. Do we resemble?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by honeric01(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2010
Yes, though she was your daughter, wanted to say you started child bearing young.

How old are you if i may ask and why did you say i loo familiar?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by dbigrod(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2010
[size=16pt]
kay0195:

Yep I lie. Mainly to cover up stuffs & sometimes it helps to prevent trouble either for someone or myself. And I keep asking my father (GOD) for forgiveness.               When one keeps repeating a wrong & keeps going back to ask 4 forgiveness from God is he always forgiven? U know cos lying is almost inevitable?

consult pastor bigrod for special prayers
[/size]
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by wendybaby(f): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2010
No question above shocked

How big is it?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by KennyG6(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2010
Massive

how big do u like it to be?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by wendybaby(f): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2010
just big enough for a good feel tongue

What about yours?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by KennyG6(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2010
mine is ok, embarassed embarassed embarassed

why u wanna knw?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by wendybaby(f): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2010
just being curious.

Was she satisfied the last time?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by KennyG6(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2010
there has never been a "last time" sad sad sad.

, what about u?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by whitesturd(f): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2010
there has never been a last time

have u ever fallen in love?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (72) (Reply)

Done It, Never Done It Or Want To Do It. / What's On Your Mind? / Is This Cat Going Up Or Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.