Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours - Forum Games (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours (64341 Views)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] / Tag And Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 7:34am On Oct 02, 2015
Krystalxxx:

We went all traditional, we made different soups like vegetable soup, egusi soup etc. And added a lot of 'goodies' inside. And made semovita and Eba and well....that's just it.

Your independence day reminds me of my birthday. Just that I didn't visit any friends, I just strolled.

See varieties and combo!

And I wasn't even available to do justice to anyone especially the Vegetable soup. Its like you guys hosted a small get together.

Your birthday, you were reminiscing about time past and telling yourself that you're getting older again abi? Lol. The older the sweeter.

If you were not to age and were to choose a number what will it be and why?

Good morning and trust you had a peaceful night.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2015
kaboninc:

See varieties and combo!

And I wasn't even available to do justice to anyone especially the Vegetable soup. Its like you guys hosted a small get together.

Your birthday, you were reminiscing about time past and telling yourself that you're getting older again abi? Lol. The older the sweeter.

If you were not to age and were to choose a number what will it be and why?

Good morning and trust you had a peaceful night.

Good morning . If I were to choose I'd be 19 cuz that was just an ok period in my life, no aversions, no disturbances nothing. Had a good waec result and knew nothing about the outside world really.
yours?

Good morning, my night was ok and yours?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
@ kaboninc , the time has come to leave nl. Bye.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by cherryice(f): 2:20am On Nov 21, 2015
Bye..

who wants to play?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
cherryice:
Bye..

who wants to play?

Me.

Which of the 'instruments' am I playing with? grin
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by cherryice(f): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Headlamp1:

Me.

Which of the 'instruments' am I playing with? grin
Get your instruments yourself grin

What do you want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
cherryice:
Get your instruments yourself grin

What do you want?
Ice cream.
You have a lot to offer me don't you? grin
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by martinsmartest(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2015
no...cos am straight

ask cherry to bring a pack of Durex when coming to play
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by cherryice(f): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Headlamp1:

Ice cream.

You have a lot to offer me don't you? grin
No

can u leave me alone?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by jacseniore(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sorry, but am not holding you!

Which city are you in?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by theokalu7(m): 1:44am On Dec 22, 2015
Ph

Do vegetables digest in the human body
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2015
No.

Why do i trust so easily even after being dissapointed so many times?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by mlanreh: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
That who you are

Would you trust a stranger?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by youngice(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
mlanreh:
That who you are

Would you trust a stranger?
I am a human

Would you buy a watch of 100k
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
youngice:

I am a human
Would you buy a watch of 100k
I will accept it as a gift.

Will you buy it for me?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by slimberie(f): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chatting Wat is ur favorite genre of music?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Baritone(m): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Blues and easy listening.
are you fun to be with?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by jamace(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2016
Yes o.

Will Omobaba olowo sing in Baritone voice for me?. grin grin
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by StubbornGENIUS: 2:30am On Aug 21, 2020
jamace:
Yes o.

Will Omobaba olowo sing in Baritone voice for me?. grin grin
I can't answer that '-\
Why did all of you desert the thread?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by jamace(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I can't answer that '-\
Why did all of you desert the thread?
The answer is blowing in the wind. grin grin

Will you patronize this thread always henceforth?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by CanadaOrBust: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by StubbornGENIUS: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
jamace:
The answer is blowing in the wind. grin grin
Will you patronize this thread always henceforth?
Of course
We die here. You nko?

1 Like

Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by jamace(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Of course

We die here.
You nko?
Great!

Do you think you can die here? grin
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by StubbornGENIUS: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
jamace:
Great!
Do you think you can die here? grin
Nothing in life is guaranteed. Or is anything guaranteed?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Nothing in life is guaranteed.
Or is anything guaranteed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply)

Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? / Done It, Never Done It Or Want To Do It. / What's On Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.