Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? (8538 Views)

Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa / Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by DadaStephen1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hello people,
My organisation has organised an event in Kenya which will come up in August. Please i want to know if as Nigerians, we would need to apply for a visa earlier or not. i got to their embassy website but the information seems confusing, also some Nigerians are saying we don't need a visa. Please what's the accurate information?
Thank you.
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by olas24u(f): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
DadaStephen1:
Hello people,
My organisation has organised an event in Kenya which will come up in August. Please i want to know if as Nigerians, we would need to apply for a visa earlier or not. i got to their embassy website but the information seems confusing, also some Nigerians are saying we don't need a visa. Please what's the accurate information?
Thank you.

They give you on arrival ,but you need a visa

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by olas24u(f): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
olas24u:

They give you on arrival ,but you need a visa

Is better you get it Before you travel because you are a Nigerian,You are very special and they can disturb you.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
DadaStephen1:
Hello people,
Thank you.

Visa on arrival...US$50.
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by DadaStephen1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thanks for the swift response, also i want to ask... how can i get the yellow fever card?
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by olas24u(f): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
DadaStephen1:
Thanks for the swift response, also i want to ask... how can i get the yellow fever card?

Go to the travel agents and get it but dont let them reap you off ,its very cheap make 500 naira depending on the person
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by DadaStephen1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
olas24u:

Go to the travel agents and get it but dont let them reap you off ,its very cheap make 500 naira depending on the person
Thanks a lot, God bless you. Where else can we get it sir?

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by oknee: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
DadaStephen1:
I think you can get it in your state's ministry of health or at the airport. Will be in kenya this march, will apply for the visa at their embassy. Don't want to start telling stories that touch biko.
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by obiak4(m): 1:00am On Jan 24, 2015
to get a yellow card just go to immigration office at the airport #1000 you are done after necessary test

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by uzhi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
@ DST1, u can get ur yellow fever vaccine at d ministry of health or any general hospital. U can get it at muritala airport in lagos too. But u must have gotten it like a month before ur application to d embassy.
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by DadaStephen1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
uzhi:
@ DST1, u can get ur yellow fever vaccine at d ministry of health or any general hospital. U can get it at muritala airport in lagos too. But u must have gotten it like a month before ur application to d embassy.

Thanks sir. But do I still have to apply at the embassy again? I thought they said my passport will be stamped at the airport?
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by uzhi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
@ dst, some people said it is better to get d visa here in nigeria, but if u want to get it there, make sure u hv ur hotel booking intact. U didnt get back to me again as per our discussion. Usman.
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by samuelfive: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
DadaStephen1:

Thanks sir. But do I still have to apply at the embassy again? I thought they said my passport will be stamped at the airport?
To get your visa to kenya is always at the point of entry(P.O.E) in the Jomo kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi(JKIA).For your VALID and GENUINE yellow fever card,I can help you out with just a token,cos this is part of my freelance job as a travel agent.
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by DadaStephen1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
uzhi:
@ dst, some people said it is better to get d visa here in nigeria, but if u want to get it there, make sure u hv ur hotel booking intact. U didnt get back to me again as per our discussion. Usman.

I thought as much that this person knows me well.
Please I can't remember our discussion sir.
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by uzhi(m): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
About getting someone for me in tasued exams nd record.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by DadaStephen1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ah bros, so na you?!
Check me on whatsapp, my number dey my signature.
uzhi:
About getting someone for me in tasued exams nd record.
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by areolae: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
guys, u also need a letter from the person u are visiting addressed to the Kenya High Commission, Abuja. The person should also include his phone no and address in the letter.

Or hotel reservation details too
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by Coolins123: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
can someone link me with a good agent that can help get this visa clearance approved cos am sick of search for way out
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by MrFabs(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Can anyone give a step by requirements how to go about travelling to kenya. Are you to apply first online, can you apply physically? What do you need take along with you when you are going there, when you get to the port of entry? Etc
Re: Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? by chimeluiz: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2017
MrFabs:
Can anyone give a step by requirements how to go about travelling to kenya. Are you to apply first online, can you apply physically? What do you need take along with you when you are going there, when you get to the port of entry? Etc

Hello MrFabs pls how did you go about yours is it compulsory to have the yellow fever card one month before you apply for the visa.

Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

My Girl In Cairo / Boat Mishaps Kill Two In Yobe, Many Missing / Canada Study Permit Visa Documents Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.