Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme (32033 Views)

Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies / 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by pekeyim: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2015
How come
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2015
It gonna be a great job. APPLY while its still hot...
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2015
BrainnewsNg:
It gonna be a great job. APPLY while its still hot...

hw r u sure dat it is not a scam?...pls I need answer
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by Karleb(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2015
lymelyte:
can graduate apply for this program? because all i see is undergrad and post grad..

Bros read well, it's for graduate and post graduate only.
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by engrjacuzzi: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2015
what of engineering graduate?
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by lymelyte(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2015
Karleb:

Bros read well, it's for graduate and post graduate only.
alright.. Thanks
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by Atikubi(f): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Heineken is a topic for people like Krone
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by yoged(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
what of engineering graduate?
stop been a lazy person. Read the info before asking any question

1 Like

Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Heineken? ? undecided undecided ...Goodluck but don't be disappointed if you get a regret mail after application... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by Monimatic(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
You can still apply for the Sales Executive positions Nigerian Breweries (Heineken)

https://www.nairaland.com/2110644/nigerian-breweries-sales-executive-vacancies#30086614
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by philfrey08: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
I applied got a message after about a week or two that I can't continue the application because I wasn't successful...e pain me sha
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by vickylala239: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Booked
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by Jobneeded12: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
applied for mine
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by nellyelitz(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
AsherStorm:
After so many attempts... I finally submitted and got a confirmation...
Now I can sleep @ 1:49am... Chai

So I made front page... My sleepless night starting to pay off... I'd get this job inshaa Allah...

Abeg vote my artist in the TRACE MUSIC STAR search and watch out for his new track #the throne by @stormvelli ft @iamkissdaniel...

Text 34103150 to 5678 from airtel line for 4naira

You can also check out his hot track "Bounce @ m.sharemobile.ro/file/765193
bros pls respond to my request, I need ur guide thanks
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
AsherStorm:
After so many attempts... I finally submitted and got a confirmation...
Now I can sleep @ 1:49am... Chai

So I made front page... My sleepless night starting to pay off... I'd get this job inshaa Allah...

Abeg vote my artist in the TRACE MUSIC STAR search and watch out for his new track #the throne by @stormvelli ft @iamkissdaniel...

Text 34103150 to 5678 from airtel line for 4naira

You can also check out his hot track "Bounce @ m.sharemobile.ro/file/765193

was NYSC discharge certificate requested in d application?.....because I just graduated last yr Nov...waiting for service.
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
magabounce:
Heineken again Shey i don apply for diz tin.. Print our lyk 5 copies na!!
Nawa ooooo

wen did u apply?....can I also apply because I just graduated last yr Nov2014....tanx
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by AsherStorm(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
nellyelitz:
bros pls respond to my request, I need ur guide thanks

Acknowledged...
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by AsherStorm(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Randy91:

was NYSC discharge certificate requested in d application?.....because I just graduated last yr Nov...waiting for service.

Discharge certificate number not required
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 26, 2015
Randy91:

pls for the last tyme, was d closing date for d application.God bless u

pls for d last tyme, wat is closing date for application?...God bless u.
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by AsherStorm(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Got a disqualification msg this morning...
Guess I didn't meet up d requirements
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by yemicoal(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Just got a regret mail. cry
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by rhymaholic: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Me too
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by ABDamola(m): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2015
AsherStorm:
Got a disqualification msg this morning...
Guess I didn't meet up d requirements

Wat qualificatns did u put down?
Ao did u knw It was a disqualificatn msg? Wat was d content?
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by AsherStorm(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
ABDamola:

Wat qualificatns did u put down?
Ao did u knw It was a disqualificatn msg? Wat was d content?

Thank you for applying for the 2015 HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme!

After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we have decided not to proceed further with your application.

Even though your journey with the 2015 HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme selection process has come to an end, we take this chance to remind you that there are other opportunities to join the HEINEKEN family. We refer you to the Careers website www.theheinekencompany.com/careers, where you can find job vacancies at our Operating Companies located around the world. We also encourage you to reach out to the Human Resources department of other nearby Operating Companies of HEINEKEN to see what opportunities they can offer you.

If you are an applicant from Africa, we refer you to the Nigerian Breweries career website http://nbplc.com/career/ where you can learn about six different paths to joining HEINEKEN, including the Graduate Management Development Scheme and the Youth African Talent programme. 

We thank you once again for the interest you have shown in the HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme and we wish you every success in your future endeavors.

Kind regards,

Talent Management
Global Human Resources
HEINEKEN International

Tweede Weteringplantsoen 21, 1017 ZD Amsterdam
P.O. Box 28, 1000 AA Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by ABDamola(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
AsherStorm:

After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we have decided not to proceed further with your application.

Even though your journey with the 2015 HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme selection process has come to an end, we take this chance to remind you that there are other opportunities to join the HEINEKEN family. We refer you to the Careers website www.theheinekencompany.com/careers, where you can find job vacancies at our Operating Companies located around the world. We also encourage you to reach out to the Human Resources department of other nearby Operating Companies of HEINEKEN to see what opportunities they can offer you.

If you are an applicant from Africa, we refer you to the Nigerian Breweries career website http://nbplc.com/career/ where you can learn about six different paths to joining HEINEKEN, including the Graduate Management Development Scheme and the Youth African Talent programme. 

We thank you once again for the interest you have shown in the HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme and we wish you every success in your future endeavors.

Kind regards,

Talent Management
Global Human Resources
HEINEKEN International

Ds s ma own msg:
Dear Damola,

We will inform you via email if you have been selected to take part in the next stage of the selection process, which is an online ability test.

You will find the important dates during the selection process below. Please mark these dates in your calendar since they will be applicable if you are selected for the next stage.

Selection Process - Important Dates
Online application period: November 2014 - February 2015
CV Screening: February 2015
Online ability test: Mid-February 2015
Telephone Interviews: Beginning March 2015
Online Personality and Motivation Assessment: March 2015
Face-to-Face Interviews: March 2015 - April 2015
Virtual Interviews: April 2015
Assessment Centre in Amsterdam: Beginning June 2015
Start Programme: Beginning September 2015

If you have any questions, please send an email to: InternationalGraduateProgramme@heineken.com

Kind regards,

Talent Management
Global Human Resources
HEINEKEN International

Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by AsherStorm(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
ABDamola:

Ds s ma own msg:
Dear Damola,

We will inform you via email if you have been selected to take part in the next stage of the selection process, which is an online ability test.

You will find the important dates during the selection process below. Please mark these dates in your calendar since they will be applicable if you are selected for the next stage.

Selection Process - Important Dates
Online application period: November 2014 - February 2015
CV Screening: February 2015
Online ability test: Mid-February 2015
Telephone Interviews: Beginning March 2015
Online Personality and Motivation Assessment: March 2015
Face-to-Face Interviews: March 2015 - April 2015
Virtual Interviews: April 2015
Assessment Centre in Amsterdam: Beginning June 2015
Start Programme: Beginning September 2015

If you have any questions, please send an email to: InternationalGraduateProgramme@heineken.com

Kind regards,

Talent Management
Global Human Resources
HEINEKEN International

I got this also before d regret msg...
This was sent few hours after I submitted my application but I got the regret msg abt 5days later...
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by ABDamola(m): 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
AsherStorm:

I got this also before d regret msg...
This was sent few hours after I submitted my application but I got the regret msg abt 5days later...

Mayb I shud also prepare 4 d worst in five days time niyen!!!
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by AsherStorm(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
ABDamola:

Mayb I shud also prepare 4 d worst in five days time niyen!!!

Loool... U might scale thru tho...
I guess mine was due to lack of discharge certificate number...

Can't remember if I filled anything like that tho
Re: HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme by ABDamola(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
AsherStorm:

Loool... U might scale thru tho...
I guess mine was due to lack of discharge certificate number...

Can't remember if I filled anything like that tho

Me sef no get any discharge number nw!
I wil go for service ds May!
And besides Heineken didn't ask us 2 fill discharge number!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' / Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service / Firstbank Aptitude Test Short List-result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.